Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 08:25 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times

Advertisements

By Cons you mean those affiliated with Hillary. Soon to be convicts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2018, 08:29 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Maybe being Democrat means being bipolar.

They are always for something until they are against it, and vice versa.

See "John Kerry" school of thought.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:33 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I’ve concluded she has no soul. She lies so effortlessly, and she’s pretty disgusting when defending her obvious lies.

At least Spicey seemed to exhibit shame when he was caught in his plentiful lies. Sarah? She’s vile.
Totally agree with this, I made a similar comment in another thread.

Sean Spicer eventually couldn't take it anymore and quit. He showed a modicum of decency and made a conscious decision that he could no longer lie to the American people any longer. But Sarah Sanders seems to be a natural, the way the lies roll off her tongue seem like second nature.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:35 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Totally agree with this, I made a similar comment in another thread.

Sean Spicer eventually couldn't take it anymore and quit. He showed a modicum of decency and made a conscious decision that he could no longer lie to the American people any longer. But Sarah Sanders seems to be a natural, the way the lies roll off her tongue seem like second nature.
Sarah Sanders enjoys pissing off ignorant liberals, you can see it in her eyes. She takes a lot of pride in making you people look like fools.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:42 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
What are you going to do when it's ultimately determined that the entire Russian collusion narrative was a big massive lie and Trump has been telling the truth all along ?

Since most dem voters don't seem to care that Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie - my guess is they will bury their heads in the sand once again.
The pretend "Christians" sold their soul to the devil the minute they gave Trump a complete and ongoing pass for all of his godless words and deeds. They preach morality but they willfully and completely support a totally amoral president.

By doing so, they have rejected Christ. But I guess they are okay with that. They just have no standing to pretend they are Christians any longer.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:59 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Since the dems are going to be in charge of the House now, they are going to impeach Trump regardless of what the Mueller report does or doesn't say. ...
I disagree, you made that up. Various people make a lot of noise, out of righteous indignation, but at the end of the day the House will act as a body, not as individual hotheads.

The Democrats will have their own investigations on matters which are cause for concern but they will not impeach Trump "no matter what". It would only be for good definable and provable cause, so he may very well serve out his term.

Trump would like you to think that the Democrats are out to get him, and perhaps he really deserves it, but the Democratic leadership is not so dumb. In fact, it may turn out to their advantage to leave Trump dangling in the wind for a couple of years as the evidence piles up. It is even possible that they can work together on common goals, like an infrastructure plan or healthcare for all which would be a big win for both.

Personally, I would like to see him leave office peaceably and on his own (perhaps at the end of this term), then prosecuted for everything he has done violating state and federal laws. The wheels of justice turn slowly, I am patient.

Old 12-18-2018, 09:04 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The pretend "Christians" sold their soul to the devil the minute they gave Trump a complete and ongoing pass for all of his godless words and deeds. They preach morality but they willfully and completely support a totally amoral president.

By doing so, they have rejected Christ. But I guess they are okay with that. They just have no standing to pretend they are Christians any longer.
This is my position exactly.

Old 12-18-2018, 09:11 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
https://www.c-span.org/video/?455993...shameful&live=

Preach! There are a ton of people on this board that need to watch this from the beginning to end and SOAK IT IN.
Comey is a lying traitor that needs to receive the punishment reserved for Traitors.

Old 12-18-2018, 09:13 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Maybe being Democrat means being bipolar.

They are always for something until they are against it, and vice versa.

See "John Kerry" school of thought.
You mean like the Republicans and RomneyCare?

Old 12-18-2018, 09:14 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Pence works in Trump's White House. He is about to get a promotion.
Not necessarily as he is as complicate as anyone else. He lied about Flynn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies