Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 08:36 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times

Advertisements

More likely Hillary will be imprisoned.

Dems are fighting to keep Obama out of prison, media will not tolerate the novelty prez going to prison for treason and collusion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2018, 08:36 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
The nation would be better served if the democrats in congress would all resign. They aren't interested in anything but investigations and obstructing prosperity. Anyone one who voted for the democrats expecting them to work out any compromise with the GOP has to be extremely disappointed and wishing they could take that vote again. The good news is they can in 2020. Trump will be running for reelection despite all the impeachment talk nonsense.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:40 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,366,655 times
Impeachment is nothing more than a vote of no confidence.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:41 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The nation would be better served if the democrats in congress would all resign. They aren't interested in anything but investigations and obstructing prosperity. Anyone one who voted for the democrats expecting them to work out any compromise with the GOP has to be extremely disappointed and wishing they could take that vote again. The good news is they can in 2020. Trump will be running for reelection despite all the impeachment talk nonsense.
How do you know what Democrats are interested in? They aren't in power yet. Despite my hopes that they might tackle real issues that interest me - traditionally Conservative issues - we saw what the Republicans are interested in during the past 2 years. No thanks.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:45 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
We will see about that, the jury is still out but getting closer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
You are correct. Nixon had enough smarts and decency to quit when he saw the writing was on the wall. I doubt Trump would be so smart, but you never know.

If the scenario I outlined came to be and he was too proud and egotistical to quit, that would be fine with me. He would get what he deserved.
His ego won't let that happen and you know it.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:52 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Suggest you post in the science fiction forum.

Agreed.

There is a zero chance that the Senate will go along with the House/FBI coup.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:57 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,125,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
You are correct. Nixon had enough smarts and decency to quit when he saw the writing was on the wall. I doubt Trump would be so smart, but you never know.

If the scenario I outlined came to be and he was too proud and egotistical to quit, that would be fine with me. He would get what he deserved.
It's not about being smart at this point, it's more about survival.

Trump's kids and Pence are currently in the cross hairs of multiple investigations as well. You can be sure indictments are coming. Pence was head of the transition team that's being investigated and Ivanka is involved in the inauguration team who can't even account for millions in spending. Even if they can't get Trump, if Pence and Trump's rotten apples fall, you think Trump won't strike some kinda deal to save himself or them?

I mean, does he really think President Pelosi will pardon him? LOL!

Old 12-19-2018, 08:57 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
More likely Hillary will be imprisoned.

Dems are fighting to keep Obama out of prison, media will not tolerate the novelty prez going to prison for treason and collusion.

These are falsehoods and statements meant to create what? Stop spreading information that has no merit or truth to it. Are you confused or are you trying to cause confusion?

Old 12-19-2018, 09:01 AM

20,865 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Agreed.

There is a zero chance that the Senate will go along with the House/FBI coup.
If that were the case, he would run for re-election in 2020, and if he loses (which would have a high probability of happening), his democratic replacement would probably not pardon him, and after he leaves office he would be charged, go to trial, and possibly jail.

Old 12-19-2018, 09:01 AM

463 posts, read 189,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Didn’t know Fox News has a chat forum.
hahahahahahahah omg that's a good one hahahahaha you should be a comedian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies