Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2018, 10:52 AM

2,486 posts, read 824,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Where are the facts to back these claims up? saying something does not make it true. Holding one to the same standard as everyone else is not a bad things, and you're going to have to deal with it.
Holding who to whose standards?

This is how identity politics works:

Create divisions so that people are preoccupied with blaming something/someone other than the politicians themselves for absolutely failing to do their jobs. Politicians and progressive activists on the left have decided that straight white males are the perfect target for all victims.

This is why the country is divided by tribe mentality at its worst.

Straight white males do not have a clue why they are being blamed for things that happened decades before they were born. As a collective, they did absolutely nothing wrong. In fact, they can be credited with helping to change most of the issues they are being blamed for creating.

The few SWM's who believe themselves are to blame are probably incel dorks who will be-say-believe anything just to get laid.

Old 12-24-2018, 10:54 AM

1,943 posts, read 3,336,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
We civilized this planet. Ingrates.
And also caused/causing world wars in the process.
It’s as if you’re causing problems and fixing them at the same time. But now everyone else is maintaining..!

Old 12-24-2018, 11:28 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
White males are safer than the "others" in population. Others include women, blacks, Latinos etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Who are these white males that hate being white and male?
White males being safer than others is relative. For example: In a line up for a child molester, that white male would be at a disadvantage.

A lot of liberal men feel that way. Whether itś true or not itś what they profess. You know, "white guilt."

Old 12-24-2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
I’m thinking that pertains to white guilt that someone above mentioned.
Correct. Men who have always thought of themselves as good, honest, and reasonable guys. All for women's rights, minority rights, trying to be useful and supportive. They get a shock when they get attacked for being a white male. Despite their insides, they still look like white men. It's based solely on skin color.

Half my white friends have died their hair dark and pc. lol It's strange times when a white dude wants to be passin.

Old 12-24-2018, 11:50 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,905,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
White males being safer than others is relative. For example: In a line up for a child molester, that white male would be at a disadvantage.

A lot of liberal men feel that way. Whether itś true or not itś what they profess. You know, "white guilt."
Self Hate and guilt are not the same thing.

And white males are basically at the advantage in almost every situation in the world.

I get the benefit of the doubt all of the time.

Old 12-24-2018, 11:59 AM

2,486 posts, read 824,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
And also caused/causing world wars in the process.
It’s as if you’re causing problems and fixing them at the same time. But now everyone else is maintaining..!

The US NEVER caused a world war Einstein. We were the last to join both of them and are to blame for winning them!

We are the greatest country this world has ever seen. Up until Viet Nam and now the Middle East BS, we are also to blame for keeping much of the peace.

Old 12-24-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Self Hate and guilt are not the same thing.

And white males are basically at the advantage in almost every situation in the world.

I get the benefit of the doubt all of the time.
Well, I hope you can step up when you see people at a disadvantage then. Take your "benefit" and use it to help those without it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_FovXFdZkU

I don't see things the same as you, I refuse to see white men as the creme at the top in our country. I have strong role models who aren't always white and aren't always male. I don't see a man walking down the street and say to myself, gee whiz, I wish I could be him, he has so many advantages I don't. I don't look at a white person and say that either. Maybe you think my world is small, but it's mine and my outlook is great! It works for me.

To each their own.

If you're white and feel you are advantaged then maybe you can use that advantage to help all those who think they are at a disadvantage. That would be useful.

Old 12-24-2018, 12:10 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Any white person in the Current Year who isn't actively and publicly castigating him or herself for the sin of being white is a "white nationalist" or even a "nazi."

Old 12-24-2018, 12:14 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,067,385 times
Don't other cultures adapt to white western culture and want to be like them though? I'm white and one of my friend's is Asian, but she dies her hair red or blonde sometimes, and wears blue colored contact lenses.

So she is trying to look white it seems, and other non-white people are doing this to perhaps.

Old 12-24-2018, 02:03 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,239,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
They stand on the shoulders of giants, ranting and spitting.

They look ridiculous.
Technically all of the crucial groundwork for civilization (written language, mathematics, notion of law, city planning, government, metalwork, philosophy, farming, irrigation, ships, the wheel, the university, libraries, etc) was invented by "non-whites" in the Middle East and China. If anyone stood on the shoulders of giants, its white guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies