Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2018, 08:59 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,859,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Very true. A lot of Jewish employer from my experience, especially living here in NYC are quite generous. Very good people in all honesty. Lebron James is mentioning the hand that feeds him.
Lebron and all his future generations have already been "fed." He already has enough money that he can say whatever he wants without any fear of backlash, at least from a financial perspective.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2018, 09:19 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,642,400 times
LeBron James is nothing but an antiamerican prospect, antiwhite racist, emotional illiterate, uncultivated that thanks to America, its constitution and most of the white people in which the majority of them who fill the stadiums and see him on television, he can be a millionaire, lead a seemingly decent life, and express himself before a camera and a microphone even with intellectual poverty and lack of patriotism of respect for other citizens of this great nation. The serious problem is that he is not the only one, there are many other blacks who suffer from the same problem, who hate whites but can be millionaires and have opportunities equal to the rest of the population, such as Ophra, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, the vermin Farrakhan, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and many many more .... you name them.

Old 12-25-2018, 10:06 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,816,953 times
I'd be surprised if any Jews were offended by the remarks. Quips about rich Jews are pretty much cliche, and his seemed pretty tepid in the big scheme of things. But was it an indicator of an overall deeper black antisemitism? Yeah maybe, especially when you stumble across a blog like this. https://racerules.blog/2011/12/25/th...sh-nba-owners/

Old 12-25-2018, 10:10 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,104 times
The left no longer wants Jews included in their thing. Jews are too White, too successful and too independent. There has been much debate among the left about excluding Jews from minority status. Plus, the left's main crush right now is Islam and the Muslims want to wipe the Jews off the planet, so the left is no longer supporting Jews. You can see it with the slew of Black on Jew violence that's been going on. The left will simply not condone it in any meaningful way. Blacks, have more value than Jews as voters now, so bye-bye Jews.

Old 12-25-2018, 01:44 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,080,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Lebron is a racist hater that will likely join ISIS when his NBA career is over.
Would you be willing to make a bet on that? Loser logs out of City-Data for a year? I'll bet you right now Lebron James doesn't join ISIS. Ever.

I've already got BentBow logging out for a month in 5 months from now because he/she bet me James Brennan would be indicted no later than 6 months after midterms.

Old 12-25-2018, 02:07 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,246 times
I doubt Lebron James understood what he was tweeting, or why some would take offense at that. I'll even give him latitude and say that it was meant as a sort of compliment. However, if anyone else, anyone being "white" had said such a thing, the media, mainstream and social would be having conniptions. Therefore he should be held accountable despite his intentions, just like a white guy would.

Make them live up to their own rules.

Old 12-25-2018, 03:24 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,752,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I doubt Lebron James understood what he was tweeting, or why some would take offense at that. I'll even give him latitude and say that it was meant as a sort of compliment. However, if anyone else, anyone being "white" had said such a thing, the media, mainstream and social would be having conniptions. Therefore he should be held accountable despite his intentions, just like a white guy would.

Make them live up to their own rules.
I'd rather make a consistent stand against those rules. How can you hold someone accountable for doing something you don't even agree is wrong?

Old 12-25-2018, 03:33 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,752,831 times
Quote:
Very true. A lot of Jewish employer from my experience, especially living here in NYC are quite generous. Very good people in all honesty. Lebron James is mentioning the hand that feeds him.
"Mentioning" is a good choice of words there. People need to relearn the difference between things like mentioning and noticing, and things like antisemitism and hate. Taboos on the former just make us all stupid.

Old 12-25-2018, 03:37 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,412,768 times
Quote:
What the hell is wrong with this guy. First LeBron James angered NFL with slave masters comment. And now he made a comment on social media referencing 21 savage song which has lyrics in regards to making the Jewish money and keeping it kosher. In the school of the left, people are outraged at his comments.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yah...155131217.html

Oh, Another black with a chip on his shoulder. I'll bet he doesnt have a problem with the money he has in the bank.

Old 12-25-2018, 04:59 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I'd rather make a consistent stand against those rules. How can you hold someone accountable for doing something you don't even agree is wrong?
The greater wrong is the double-standard where progressives get a pass on that which they hold the rest of us accountable. Let them suffer job loss and the internet mob, just like they inflict on those who violate their SJW rules. They need to be forced to live up to their own rules.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies