Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2018, 02:53 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,508,009 times

Advertisements

There,I said it.
I like the fellow.
Most of all because he's trying to do what he promised the electorate he would do and that's such a rare event in politics these days.
And his wife is a babe.
And he's guilty of being filthy rich.
And he's yet to take this country to war.
But,most of all,he's not Hillary Rodham Clinton.
I've enjoyed watching the agony of both Clintons as they realized their time was up but still managed to keep their snouts in the trough of the gravy train's dining car.
And grabbing 'em by the p*ssy? You hear much worse in any locker room of any sport in the world.
Looking forward to a second term for the man who has single-handedly made America grow a pair again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2018, 02:56 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,347,969 times
He's the most entertaining mass murderer in the history of mankind.

Not sure if I'd want that on my tombstone but there ya go.

Old 12-27-2018, 03:07 PM

7,195 posts, read 5,721,351 times
Right? I love how he Built the Wall (that Mexico paid for), Locked Her Up, and cancelled the ACA while coming up with a better health insurance system for everyone. Doing exactly what he said he'd do! #winning #MAGA

Old 12-27-2018, 03:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
Right? I love how he Built the Wall (that Mexico paid for), Locked Her Up, and cancelled the ACA while coming up with a better health insurance system for everyone. Doing exactly what he said he'd do! #winning #MAGA
You too got trolled by Trump? Damn!

Old 12-27-2018, 03:20 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,216,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
There,I said it.

And grabbing 'em by the p*ssy? You hear much worse in any locker room of any sport in the world.
Looking forward to a second term for the man who has single-handedly made America grow a pair again.

Really? I don't think so. In the locker room, they talk about cute girls with big B***s, and nice A***s, but grabbing them by the p*ssy? That's pretty sick, locker room or not. The guy is clearly a pervert.

And with out daddy's help, he would be nowhere. And he's single-handedly done nothing but make America a laughing stock. God Bless the u-ited sates of americ~~~~~~

Old 12-27-2018, 03:23 PM

24,457 posts, read 17,199,589 times
Love Loathe or Lump him I think everyone that remotely likes Trump is grateful that Hillary is not our President.

Trump might stick his foot in his mouth and get his thumbs all twisted on twitter but he is a refreshing change from the typical politician. We voted for him to shake up DC and he is certainly doing that while trying to fulfill his campaign pledges.

Trying is more than most will do.

The Dems hate him so much because they fear him making positive changes to America and making more voters realize that Republicans are not the evil overlords they are made out to be.

Old 12-27-2018, 03:26 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
I agree with his Chief of Staff. Trump is a terrible human being.

Old 12-27-2018, 03:28 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
Really? I don't think so. In the locker room, they talk about cute girls with big B***s, and nice A***s, but grabbing them by the p*ssy? That's pretty sick, locker room or not. The guy is clearly a pervert.

And with out daddy's help, he would be nowhere. And he's single-handedly done nothing but make America a laughing stock. God Bless the u-ited sates of americ~~~~~~
Definitely a pervert. Talks about his young daughters' body parts and makes rather disgusting insinuating remarks. I don't think anyone disagrees that as a man, he is of the piggish variety. I apologize--I am being too politically correct. Donald Trump is a pig who has no respect for women or many other humans.

Old 12-27-2018, 03:39 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,724,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
There,I said it.
I like the fellow.
Most of all because he's trying to do what he promised the electorate he would do and that's such a rare event in politics these days.
And his wife is a babe.
And he's guilty of being filthy rich.
And he's yet to take this country to war.
But,most of all,he's not Hillary Rodham Clinton.
I've enjoyed watching the agony of both Clintons as they realized their time was up but still managed to keep their snouts in the trough of the gravy train's dining car.
I read your subject as “I’d like to cut off the man’s jib”😂

Old 12-27-2018, 03:59 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
is the "jib" that thing he meticulously positions over his bald spot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies