Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 05:55 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,754,656 times

Advertisements

I don't have a problem with The Wall per se. But I'll be damned if I'll give Trump a dime to fund it.

Go get that funding from Mexico, Traitor Von Tinyhands

Old 12-28-2018, 05:57 PM

62,714 posts, read 28,915,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
No crap. The morons don’t get it. I want Mexico to pay for the bloody wall like the Idiot In Chief promised!!!!!

Did you tell congress that back in 2006 when congress passed the wall bill and it was to be soley the taxpayer to fund it? Thought not! Oh and by the way, your hero Schumer signed that bill.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Old 12-28-2018, 05:59 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,268,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Exactly. For a 'stable genius negotiator,' Trump has made a dumb call on this one. Shutting the government down over a wall? The other shutdowns were related to important issues like health care and the deficit. Sixty percent of the country are anti-wall--can the guy do math?

Why would anyone negotiate themselves into a weaker bargaining position? The Dems can just stay quiet and run the clock. Come January 3, Trump will find himself in a new ballgame, with less power and leverage than he has now. He knows this--right?
I have my doubts.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Mexico is going to pay for it, right???!!

That’s what he promised.

(Along with cheaper, better healthcare...a middle class tax cut... His tax returns...)

Oh the lies. The lies......

"You can keep your doctor". "Your premiums won't go up". Oh, the lies, the lies.

Have you now joined the "Parrot Club" in here to?

Old 12-28-2018, 06:01 PM

6,389 posts, read 4,096,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Did you tell congress that back in 2006 when congress passed the wall bill and it was to be soley the taxpayer to fund it? Thought not! Oh and by the way, your hero Schumer signed that bill.

Back then, congress didn't promise Mexico would pay for the wall.

Tell your leader Trump to make Mexico pay for the wall like he promised. Either that or admit that he and you guys are liars.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:03 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,624,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Doesn't sound like a cave...sounds like normal adult negotiations.

If he holds firm at $5 billion - he would be called rigid and described at someone who wants it his way or the highway.

No win situation with some of you...
No, adult negotiations you ask for most of the full amount to get it (20+ billion) and get half.

Or, if you want 5 Billion you ask for 7 and settle for 4.

You don't settle for 10% of what you claimed you would get from Mexico to build it and call that a victory.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:04 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,584,212 times
Such outright BS and lies! You should be ashamed of yourself! Welcome to my ignore list.

How scary. Your ignore list! You have been on mine for quite some time because you continually spew falsehoods when it comes to the wall and illegal immigrants. Leftists/Democrats don't want open borders. They do want border security. They also want Trump to fulfill his promise of getting Mexico to pay for the wall but you rail against that as well.

In just over two years after Trump has been voted out of office most of the country will be laughing about the concept of getting a wall built.

Now, deflect away.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:04 PM

6,389 posts, read 4,096,407 times
Quote:
"You can keep your doctor". "Your premiums won't go up". Oh, the lies, the lies.

Have you now joined the "Parrot Club" in here to?

Obama owned this one.

Let's see a video of your Trump apologizing for the Mexico thing. If not, we want Mexoco to pay for the wall, not my tax dollars.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
What's with the Trump loyalists repeating variations of "Polly want a cracker" over the past few days? Is a right wing news site or show suddenly using this jargon?

What's with this constant parroting "but, but, but I thought Mexico was paying for the wall" ad nauseum in here day in and day out by the same old posters? I posted a link denoting Trump's plan but it just gets ignored and the parrots come right back with the same thing above all over again. Thus "Polly wanna cracker"? I think they formed a club. I think I will call it the Parrot Club". It's amply named.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
No fear mongering on the left of course

Fear of big, bad Trump, because....well just because you should be scared!!
Fear of 'the Russians', yeah that's it, they fixed the election.
Fear of global warming. Why aren't you guys panicking?
Fear of racist cops. They're all out to get Black people.
Fear of heartless border patrol. They're killing children.
Fear of NeoNazis. They're everywhere.
Fear of gun nuts. Forget data and facts, let's ban legal gun ownership.
Fear of hate speech. Hate speech will break my bones, but sticks and stones will never hurt me.
Fear of homophobes. If they don't accept gay marriage as equal, they must be destroyed.
Fear of Christians. They're all whackadoodles and must be stopped.
Fear of normal gender assignment. We must stop those against letting men shower with little girls!

And on and on and on. Turn on MSNBC or CNN right now for all the examples you could ever want. That and get an ounce of self awareness while you're at it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies