Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2019, 04:34 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Paddock was deep state and into some pretty dark ****, money laundering, drug and human trafficking, gun running, among other things. He wasn't alone there and the cover up after exposed more than had they just offed him and let his body there. MGM should have been sued into bankruptcy for its part in this.
Lol...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2019, 04:38 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
It’s not my article, and I simply read the Police reports that are posted. Too easy.....for some of us.
I did too, and I see no conspiracy at all in the pilice report excerpt in the article. Since it was only an excerpt, neither of us has read the full report, unless you read it all somewhere else. I haven't.

But since it was the only 'evidence' Loomer had, it looked like some pretty desperate cherry-picking to me.

It appears some folks add up one and one and come up with two, while others do the same and come up with three instead.

If anyone ever wants to go hunting for a conspiracy, one will always be found, for sure. I prefer to stick with officials and what they have to say about their findings, as they're always the ones closest to the event.

The history of the many other mass shootings of the past few years also shows us that Richard Paddock was in no way very different than all the other shooters. They have almost all killed themselves if they could after the gun smoke cleared.

The only thing that made Paddock any different was his use of the bump stocks.

Old 01-01-2019, 04:43 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
I didn’t post it to debate! Some people are interested in the contradictory police statements, and in finding the truth! If you aren’t, I don’t give a damn! Go debate somebody else. I don’t need any more friends.
Good. You're on the right track not to have any.

Happy New Year!

Old 01-01-2019, 05:03 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times
I didn’t say conspiracy. I said contradictory, and there are many. Some cops claim that they witnessed Paddock pull the trigger. Another said he could tell the shot was fired earlier. There were police statements of multiple shooters. Take what you will from it. I do suspect a coverup. I hope the truth come out someday. I don’t think we’re being told the truth right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I did too, and I see no conspiracy at all in the pilice report excerpt in the article. Since it was only an excerpt, neither of us has read the full report, unless you read it all somewhere else. I haven't.

But since it was the only 'evidence' Loomer had, it looked like some pretty desperate cherry-picking to me.

It appears some folks add up one and one and come up with two, while others do the same and come up with three instead.

If anyone ever wants to go hunting for a conspiracy, one will always be found, for sure. I prefer to stick with officials and what they have to say about their findings, as they're always the ones closest to the event.

The history of the many other mass shootings of the past few years also shows us that Richard Paddock was in no way very different than all the other shooters. They have almost all killed themselves if they could after the gun smoke cleared.

The only thing that made Paddock any different was his use of the bump stocks.

Old 01-01-2019, 05:13 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
Paddock was deep state and into some pretty dark ****, money laundering, drug and human trafficking, gun running, among other things. He wasn't alone there and the cover up after exposed more than had they just offed him and let his body there. MGM should have been sued into bankruptcy for its part in this.
I’d really be interested to find out more. Have any credible links?

Old 01-01-2019, 05:35 PM

271 posts, read 139,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
I’d really be interested to find out more. Have any credible links?
I've got a couple. Which one do want, the one from the Washington Post or NY Times?

Old 01-01-2019, 05:40 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyKay44 View Post
I've got a couple. Which one do want, the one from the Washington Post or NY Times?
Both. I want to read those, as well because I never heard those things.

Old 01-01-2019, 05:42 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Who knew you and Paddock go wAy back, eh.

Who knew you were in his hotel suite?

Who knew MGM was somehow complicit in it ?

Who knew?

Old 01-01-2019, 06:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So in here extensive investigative reporting she has one officers statement that the blood was coagulating on the shooters corpse so he had to be dead for sometime?

Where's the coroner's report, where are all the other finger prints, what about the hotel cameras.

Honestly, people will believe anything.

Blows the lid off! LOL

Not one, but from 2 shots to the head.....

Old 01-01-2019, 06:49 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I wonder if Laura had to dress up like a hooker and get O'Keefe to tag along with her in a ridiculous pimp outfit from the 70s to get this story.

Does anyone know how long it takes blood to congeal in the cold air-conditioning of a Las Vegas hotel?

Not me, for sure. All I know is blood that cools quickly congeals as quickly, but that was the only thing Loomer presented as 'evidence' of a conspiracy.
LOL Anything connected to convicted felon Lil' Jimmie O'Keefe is akin to an episode of the Keystone Kops. Funny as hell, but nothing anyone should ever take seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies