Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2019, 12:28 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
There are more Palestinians than Jews. In a nanosecond, they would vote out all Jewish law makers and replace them with Palestinians. Then the laws would change, and Jews would no longer have a homeland. They would no longer have a safe haven. They would no longer have an army that they can count on to defend them around the world. And the Palestinians would be in control of nuclear weapons.
Thank you. This give me a lot to think about.

Old 01-06-2019, 12:40 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
New Democrat congresswoman wipes Israel off the map

Odd, the picture in the cited article clearly shows Israel ON the map.

But let's get all hyperbolic and start with the phony accusations of anti-semitism and people denying Israel's right to exist, it's what Republicans do best: monger baseless fears.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:19 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,741,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yikes! I've seen I've attracted the Democrats who are fine with the destruction of Israel and its relationship to antisemitism, so I'm not going to engage with them.
No, You've attracted other people who see you for who you are for spreading unsubstantiated information to spread Hasbara especially on information that was fake to start off with.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
No, You've attracted other people who see you for who you are for spreading unsubstantiated information to spread Hasbara especially on information that was fake to start off with.
I was able to find evidence that Tlaib supports a one-state solution, which is the same as erasing Israel, according to people who clearly know more about this than me.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I was able to find evidence that Tlaib supports a one-state solution, which is the same as erasing Israel, according to people who clearly know more about this than me.
As there are nearly two Million Arabs who currently live and work among Jews (with full rights as Jews) in Israel there is already a 1SS in place. What the Palestinian Authority and Hamas want, who she supports, is to replace Israel with a Arab run country. Instead of showing what you found, why don't you show us a Muslim run country that has more than 1% Jews who are able to do the same thing.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:50 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
The anti-Israel contingent of the Democratic Party must be thrilled. The new pro-Palestinian representative from Detroit wiped Israel off her office map.

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...er-office-map/
And who knows what will follow from that? LOL. Geez. It's an office map.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
As there are nearly two Million Arabs who currently live and work among Jews (with full rights as Jews) in Israel there is already a 1SS in place. What the Palestinian Authority and Hamas want, who she supports, is to replace Israel with a Arab run country. Instead of showing what you found, why don't you show us a Muslim run country that has more than 1% Jews who are able to do the same thing.
So you agree that Tlaib wants to erase Israel?

Old 01-06-2019, 01:52 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times
Quote:
Because the Arabs would overtake Jews in number, and most if not all of the elected officials would be Muslim. And while some ME countries aren't horrible to Jews, the new Palestine would be. Just look at who they elected as their leaders - terrorists sworn to Israel's destruction.

Nope, has to be two states. And Israel has offered that many times, but the Arabs rejected the offers because they did not get 100% of what they wanted.

Also, did you know that Israel was willing to return the land it won after the 6-Day War but that the Arabs refused to budge on one of their contingencies: that they would return the land IF the enemy Arab countries recognized Israel's right-to-exist. The Arabs refused.
You act like the Palestinians have been treated kindly and with respect rather than being treated like the Africans in South Africa. And there is no justification whatsoever for the settlements and their continued expansion

Old 01-06-2019, 01:55 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,766,627 times
Quote:
No, one-state does not erase Israel. In fact many Israelis are in favor of it. But they want it to be an apartheid state in which Arabs (well, any non-Jew) have limited rights.

Old 01-06-2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
So you agree that Tlaib wants to erase Israel?
With her photo's with Linda Sarsour, we'll just let her bury herself.

Middle East and Terrorism: Rashida Tlaib And Linda Sarsour Wear Palestinian Robes To Congress - Aiden Pink

https://twitter.com/jeanvercors/stat...225345/photo/1

Homework Links for Episode #45 — #GoodMuslimBadMuslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeyBJsYBBiI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies