Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 01:50 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
White people LOVE to stereotype other people while pretending that the MAJORITY of white Americans are not poorly educated, uncultured and working class.

MOST welfare recipients in the United States are WHITE.
Whites are still the majority, so of course they would be the majority of welfare recipients. But looking at if per capita, blacks are far more likely to be on the welfare rolls. Hope that helps.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:24 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Whites are still the majority, so of course they would be the majority of welfare recipients. But looking at if per capita, blacks are far more likely to be on the welfare rolls. Hope that helps.
Quote:
Whites are still the majority
It's Official: The U.S. is Becoming a Minority-Majority Nation
" According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 2014 there were more than 20 million children under 5 years old living in the U.S., and 50.2 percent of them were minorities."

US white population declines and Generation ‘Z-Plus’ is minority white, census shows
"First, for the first time since the Census Bureau has released these annual statistics, they show an absolute decline in the nation’s white non-Hispanic population—accelerating a phenomenon that was not projected to occur until the next decade.
<snip>
This is indicative of a general aging of the white population, which means proportionately fewer white women in their childbearing years, and an excess of deaths over births (a natural decrease)."

This is how it plays out in real time ...

The Myth of a White Minority
"But the forecast of an imminent white minority, which some take as a given, is wrong. We will seem like a majority-white society for much longer than is believed."

Reframing Race in the Census
"It is a discussion that census statistics can help or hinder. Currently, the Census Bureau classifies as “minority” all those who claim both European and another heritage and all those who are born of mixed marriages. That practice hinders careful analysis of unfolding trends, and it hinders rational public discourse. More troublesome, it invites policies that are misguided, perhaps even socially damaging in serious ways."

PS: I see confusion coming straight away for so many years ahead into our future, because we are so obsessed with 'classifications'.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:37 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
It's Official: The U.S. is Becoming a Minority-Majority Nation
" According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 2014 there were more than 20 million children under 5 years old living in the U.S., and 50.2 percent of them were minorities."

US white population declines and Generation ‘Z-Plus’ is minority white, census shows
"First, for the first time since the Census Bureau has released these annual statistics, they show an absolute decline in the nation’s white non-Hispanic population—accelerating a phenomenon that was not projected to occur until the next decade.
<snip>
This is indicative of a general aging of the white population, which means proportionately fewer white women in their childbearing years, and an excess of deaths over births (a natural decrease)."

This is how it plays out in real time ...

The Myth of a White Minority
"But the forecast of an imminent white minority, which some take as a given, is wrong. We will seem like a majority-white society for much longer than is believed."

Reframing Race in the Census
"It is a discussion that census statistics can help or hinder. Currently, the Census Bureau classifies as “minority” all those who claim both European and another heritage and all those who are born of mixed marriages. That practice hinders careful analysis of unfolding trends, and it hinders rational public discourse. More troublesome, it invites policies that are misguided, perhaps even socially damaging in serious ways."

PS: I see confusion coming straight away for so many years ahead into our future, because we are so obsessed with 'classifications'.
I feel guilty that you typed all that because you misunderstood that by saying "whites are still the majority" I was referencing a comment another poster made about current statistics.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:45 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
I feel guilty that you typed all that because you misunderstood that by saying "whites are still the majority" I was referencing a comment another poster made about current statistics.
European whites are not in the majority, thus this thread. They still hold majority legal standing ... but in actual head count, they are in the minority. So no, don't feel guilty at all. I understood you ... that's all.

PS: I'm going to back track ... it is within technical issues, I don't care to go into with the census bureau, 'head' counts.

So yea ... whites are majority. It is those that can trace their roots to Europe and I can't find those stats right now.

PSS: Not what I was looking for but will do in a pinch (not a fan of classifications)

White Americans

"In the contemporary United States, essentially anyone of European descent is considered White. However, many of the non-European ethnic groups classified as White by the U.S. Census, such as Arab Americans, Jewish Americans, and Hispanics or Latinos may not identify as, and may not be perceived to be, White."

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 01-17-2019 at 11:05 PM..

Old 01-17-2019, 10:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
More WHITES are on welfare. You people hate to acknowledge that fact.

Old 01-17-2019, 11:50 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
More WHITES are on welfare. You people hate to acknowledge that fact.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=99IoN2pymfE

Old 01-19-2019, 10:29 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
If you take a long view rather than year to year Hispanic fertility has fallen the most, from nearly 3 to 2. White non Hispanic fertility has fallen from 1.9 to 1.6. Notice the states with the highest Black fertility have tiny Af Am populations but significant Somali or other African immigrant populations. Based on that I'd guess the actual native Black fertility is more towards the White rate and below replacement level. Point being people of all races have fewer children as they are in the USA for longer.

In a perfect world I would have kids but I have chosen not to for the following reasons.

1. Lack of relationship / family stability. I don't think Americans understand how to be a respectful partner. Last two people I've dated including my spouse brought me so much stress I had a nervous breakdown. Families mostly seek to tear down rather than support. I'd hate to bring children into such a dysfunctional environment. Record numbers of Americans are not only not married but not even dating.

2. Economic. I have twice as much education as my father's generation yet make half as much money. My student loan debt at one time was $55k, monthly payments of over $500 a month that will take decades to pay off. I've only made $12 to $15 an hour. There's simply no money left over for day care or $4k braces. But I make too much money to get any govt aid.
"Economic. I have twice as much education as my father's generation yet make half as much money."

Do you think that's an accident?

You think cultural Marxism, Communism, Feminism and immigration have nothing to do with the above.

The Architects of Western Decline - A Study on the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7lhWp7G9rA

Old 01-19-2019, 10:35 AM

3,402 posts, read 3,575,584 times
Wow...I couldn’t believe the title of this thread. You might as well just label white supremacy.

Old 01-19-2019, 11:36 AM

4,633 posts, read 3,465,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Now if we could only get third worlders to stop reproducing so much we'd be in good shape.
I don't know if you're joking, but this is white people's problem. Too busy trying to control everyone else that they're not tending to their own yard. White people will neved control POC, much as they try. You can poison the food, poison the water, incarcerate people, kill the men...it is not going to work. White people are a minority of the world's population. What they should be doing is procreating and finding harmony with nature. White people are really contributing to their own demise and don't even know it. Doing things that help cause the planet to heat up. I think the planet getting warmer is inevitable, but we're definitely doing things to speed up that process. And those with a lack of melanin will not survive. Natural disasters, the lack of procreation and the lack of an ability to withstand a hotter planet will contribute to the erasure of "white" people.

Make love (literally). No war.

Old 01-19-2019, 11:44 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
White people LOVE to stereotype other people while pretending that the MAJORITY of white Americans are not poorly educated, uncultured and working class.
In a statement about stereotyping, you stereo type. lmao You can't make this up.

Quote:
MOST welfare recipients in the United States are WHITE.
The highest percentage of people on welfare, based on race, are blacks. It's hard for you to learn when you're busy stereotyping. You know which group has higher perentage of people on welfare than blacks? Single parent families.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies