Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 04:05 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,240,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I am not interested in diverting the topic at hand.
I am, since its conversation which is not relevant to the thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2019, 04:08 PM

14,227 posts, read 4,590,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
I am, since its conversation which is not relevant to the thread.
I was responding to trlhiker's post (post #7) about "black or illegal killing cops", then you jumped in the middle of our conversation about gun control?

Old 01-13-2019, 04:09 PM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Actually statistics show cops are more likely to be killed by whites than blacks. Prejudiced people might think otherwise.
"Per capita". It's a helpful concept. You should learn it.

Old 01-13-2019, 04:59 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Yep, not a black guy or illegal so no comment from Trump or the usual suspects here.

Horrible situation. Looks like she never had a chance with this.

Sad you are obsessed with race.

This shooter is a POS trash who took out a lovely young lady with a promising future. I would be okay with the death penalty for him.

Old 01-13-2019, 05:07 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Yep, not a black guy or illegal so no comment from Trump or the usual suspects here.

Horrible situation. Looks like she never had a chance with this.
Horrible - I agree. But for all those quiet that the shooter was white, are sighs of relief from the "non-whites can do NO wrong" crowd; who can't wait to gloat and rejoice that evil YT did this one!!
Just as bad

Old 01-13-2019, 05:18 PM

14,227 posts, read 4,590,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Horrible - I agree. But for all those quiet that the shooter was white, are sighs of relief from the "non-whites can do NO wrong" crowd; who can't wait to gloat and rejoice that evil YT did this one!!
Just as bad
I’ve heard and seen both ways.

When a white cop shoots a black guy, black lives matter group and SJW crowd speaks up.

When a black guy kills a cop, the righty speaks up.

Old 01-13-2019, 08:20 PM

957 posts, read 757,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Sad you are obsessed with race.

This shooter is a POS trash who took out a lovely young lady with a promising future. I would be okay with the death penalty for him.
The shooter's dead. As for obsession with race, we could put trump in that category as he was all over it like Elvis on a pound of bacon when the police officer in Madera was killed by a undocumented worker. Not a word about the Caucasian with the surname of Limbaugh. Then again, the officer was female of Mexican descent. We know how Trump feels about Mexicans.

Old 01-15-2019, 03:54 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Ok, so the story is that the guy thought:

Quote:
The Davis police department has been hitting me with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking. I notified the press, internal affairs, and even the FBI about it. I am highly sensitive to its affect [sic] on my inner ear," the letter reads. "I did my best to appease them, but they have continued for years and I can't live this way anymore."
https://ktla.com/2019/01/13/gunman-w...h-sonic-waves/

So here we go again, another lunatic with mental issues not being taken care of.

I didn't realize there were even comments on this thread since it was ignored for a few days, but it doesn't matter what color he was. Any color can be a crazy person.

I think it's time for us to bring back asylums. We've got way too many crazy people out there walking around and they are not being treated. Enough of this - some people need to be institutionalized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies