Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 04:19 PM

21,836 posts, read 9,392,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Welcome to the game -- you are very late.

Many have accused Graham of being gay and gliding it.

The criticism is not of his sexual orientation but his refusal to admit he is gay.
It's none of YOUR business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2019, 04:20 PM

21,836 posts, read 9,392,417 times
Quote:
one more time -- clear as can be.

The criticism/mocking/jokes about Graham aren't about his sexual orientation, it his unwillingness to admit or be open, therefore seemingly ashamed of, his sexual orientation.

He would never have been elected in South Carolina if he was openly gay.
So what? What right do you have to know his sexual orientation?

Old 01-15-2019, 04:22 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,932,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
It's none of YOUR business.
Didn't say it was my business.

WAs explaining the situation.

Those that make comments aren't talking about his sexuality -- they are talking about his inability to admit his sexuality.

Doesn't matter if they are right or wrong.....the point being --- they aren't mocking gay people, criticizing Graham for being gay.

You misunderstood.

Old 01-15-2019, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
So what? What right do you have to know his sexual orientation?
Again you clearly misunderstood what I said and I don't know how -- because it is clear and concise and not really vague.

I made no comment about what I think about his sexual orientation. You are right -- it is none of my business.

I was merely pointing out that Graham is not criticized for his sexual orientation but because people see him as not being able to own up to who he is.

Doesn't matter if you and I don't care.
Those people do.

AND....AND.....that's all I was doing was pointing out once again how the OP and others misunderstood what the issue was.

Old 01-15-2019, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
As long as it only involves consenting adults, he doesn’t need to explain or define his love/sex life to anyone. If he is gay there nothing for him to “admit†unless he is dating or married to YOU.
Absolutely agree --I too think iGraham is under no obligation to explain himself....but all I did was clarify the issue for the OP and others that were not clear. They assumed there was criticism for his sexual orientation. There wasn't -- that's not the point -- it is -- what they see -- as an inability to be honest and forthcoming.

Old 01-15-2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That's only 1000 times worse.

And by "that" I mean criticizing him on that basis. You don't own him.
I never said I criticize him. I said that those that comment on the fact he won't own up to being gay are criticizing him.

I don't care.

I think he's an ass gay or straight.

Old 01-15-2019, 04:50 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,526,924 times
Quote:
Absolutely agree --I too think iGraham is under no obligation to explain himself....but all I did was clarify the issue for the OP and others that were not clear. They assumed there was criticism for his sexual orientation. There wasn't -- that's not the point -- it is -- what they see -- as an inability to be honest and forthcoming.
Yes there was. It's nothing but a smear because otherwise the head of the Democrat Coalition should have never mentioned it.

What part of
"....probably involves some pretty serious sexual kink."
do you think means anything else but that?

Old 01-15-2019, 04:51 PM

17,704 posts, read 13,565,089 times
Quote:

I think he's an ass.......... gay or straight.
I think the more important question is if Lindsey has gotten his "alpha male" card from his fellow conservatives. LOL.

Old 01-15-2019, 05:04 PM

662 posts, read 311,871 times
Not only was there no criticism of his sexual orientation, the whole point of what was being said was that the person believes Graham has been compromised, not by Russia or people threatening to out him, but instead because he is being blackmailed over kinky sex acts without reference to orientation.

No gay criticism, fake news.

Old 01-15-2019, 05:08 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,797,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFit View Post
Not only was there no criticism of his sexual orientation, the whole point of what was being said was that the person believes Graham has been compromised, not by Russia or people threatening to out him, but instead because he is being blackmailed over kinky sex acts without reference to orientation.

No gay criticism, fake news.
If it were serious it is something to be taken up with federal authorities in secret. Not in the media in a frigging tweet. This is why it is being condemned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies