Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 12:38 PM

2,412 posts, read 1,446,664 times

Advertisements

Let me ask y'all something. What does Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, and Rachel Dolezal have in common? They all are impostors who cloaked themselves in black American life. Now why do I say that when both Obama and Harris have black heritage? Well, the thing is, they have no black American heritage. They are not American descendants of slaves.

Now, everyone knows Barack Obama got an overwhelming number of black votes simply because he was black. More specifically his wife was truly black American, and we wanted to see a black family in the White House. Yet Barack Obama himself wasn't linked to black Americans. His black side comes from his father, who was a Kenyan immigrant. Barack grew up and was raised by his white mother and grandparents. His early life was spent in Hawaii and Indonesia, where in Hawaii he went to an expensive private school. Going back to his grandparents, his grandmother became a bank executive, where she left over $400,000 dollars in stock to Obama as an inheritance. How many American DOS can say they inherited $400k? Heck, how many American DOS can say their parents are Harvard Alums? Barack Obama was as far away from a black American experience as you can get. (The overwhelming majority of us) Ultimately, he played the game that garnered black votes. As president, he did jack for black people.

So here we are, coming up on the 2020 election. Not four years removed from the impostor that is Obama, we have another one coming up the ranks. Enter Kamala Harris! What does her family background look like? Her mother, who raised her, was of Indian descent. Her father, a mixed man of Jamaican heritage. Both come from elite background, mother was a scientist, father an economics professor. She was born in Oakland, but moved to Canada at the age of 7, where she spent her true formative years. Just no real connection at all to black Americans, but just like with Obama, she cloaked herself to get our benefits. She went to Howard and got a political degree, then moved back to California, where you know the rest of the story.

Ultimately what I want to do with this topic is to warn my fellow black American voters who grew up here and descend from slavery. These candidates are not like you. They come from elite, wealthy backgrounds, showing no regard for where you are and your position in this country. Even now, Kamala Harris' biggest issues concerns immigration. Don't fall for the same tricks Obama pulled off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2019, 12:42 PM

1,874 posts, read 817,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenese View Post
Let me ask y'all something. What does Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, and Rachel Dolezal have in common? They all are impostors who cloaked themselves in black American life. Now why do I say that when both Obama and Harris have black heritage? Well, the thing is, they have no black American heritage. They are not American descendants of slaves.

Now, everyone knows Barack Obama got an overwhelming number of black votes simply because he was black. More specifically his wife was truly black American, and we wanted to see a black family in the White House. Yet Barack Obama himself wasn't linked to black Americans. His black side comes from his father, who was a Kenyan immigrant. Barack grew up and was raised by his white mother and grandparents. His early life was spent in Hawaii and Indonesia, where in Hawaii he went to an expensive private school. Going back to his grandparents, his grandmother became a bank executive, where she left over $400,000 dollars in stock to Obama as an inheritance. How many American DOS can say they inherited $400k? Heck, how many American DOS can say their parents are Harvard Alums? Barack Obama was as far away from a black American experience as you can get. (The overwhelming majority of us) Ultimately, he played the game that garnered black votes. As president, he did jack for black people.

So here we are, coming up on the 2020 election. Not four years removed from the impostor that is Obama, we have another one coming up the ranks. Enter Kamala Harris! What does her family background look like? Her mother, who raised her, was of Indian descent. Her father, a mixed man of Jamaican heritage. Both come from elite background, mother was a scientist, father an economics professor. She was born in Oakland, but moved to Canada at the age of 7, where she spent her true formative years. Just no real connection at all to black Americans, but just like with Obama, she cloaked herself to get our benefits. She went to Howard and got a political degree, then moved back to California, where you know the rest of the story.

Ultimately what I want to do with this topic is to warn my fellow black American voters who grew up here and descend from slavery. These candidates are not like you. They come from elite, wealthy backgrounds, showing no regard for where you are and your position in this country. Even now, Kamala Harris' biggest issues concerns immigration. Don't fall for the same tricks Obama pulled off.
if there is no real OG black person running for president who will you vote for then?

Old 01-16-2019, 12:45 PM

2,412 posts, read 1,446,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
if there is no real OG black person running for president who will you vote for then?
I've yet to decide. Depends on who all is running. I would have voted for Bernie Sanders if he wasn't cheated back in 2016. Not that he would have done a lot of specific things for black Americans, but his policies would help where we are as a people in this country.

Old 01-16-2019, 12:47 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Kamila Harris is rumored to being schooled by Hillary's people. The only thing they know is identity politics tied to victim hood.

So this fits.

Old 01-16-2019, 12:47 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,125,463 times
If you find anyone running that isnt a phoney, latch on.

Old 01-16-2019, 01:05 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,704,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenese View Post

I agree with much of this. I was totally anti-Obama Presidency the first time around. Not necessarily because he was not DOS ( I am more Pan African....but this is a representative republic), but because you can't reach that level unless they are assured that you are not going to represent the mainstream DOS.

Obama was not the problem. America was the problem. If we had a strong DOS candidate that would speak to the mainstream DOS concerns....there is no way in hell he or she would make it in the White House.

The quagmire for the Democrats is that they need to hold onto 45% of the white vote. They need to be able to pull in white swing voters in key states. They will have a problem with this is they address mainstream DOS concerns. Thus, they need black candidates who are liberal, but not DOS liberal, hoping that blacks will turnout.

There are no more black "first" when it comes to the president. You can't just be "black" the next time around. You are going to have to REPRESENT DOS or you are not going to get the turnout. BLack candidates now need to be "post racial".

Old 01-16-2019, 01:08 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
The Democrats like Obama, Hillary, Harris, Cortez, Pelosi, Schumer, Booker, etc all use Identity Politics because that is ALL they have. There are no policies they espouse that most people want. The use Identity Politics to deflect so they don't have to get into the real issues.

Old 01-16-2019, 01:14 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,704,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Democrats like Obama, Hillary, Harris, Cortez, Pelosi, Schumer, Booker, etc all use Identity Politics because that is ALL they have. There are no policies they espouse that most people want. The use Identity Politics to deflect so they don't have to get into the real issues.

Voting democrat is a vote against the policies THAT YOU DON'T WANT, meaning the policies of Republicans. Neither side is voting for what they really want.....they are voting to keep out the policies from the opposition party. Many conservatives are not happy with the Republican policies either.

Old 01-16-2019, 01:21 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
DOS or not both are 100% American and all that really matters.

Old 01-16-2019, 01:22 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
DOS or not both are 100% American and all that really matters.
Just like Trump !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies