Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2019, 11:33 AM

23,972 posts, read 15,075,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
If lies by a political leader resulted in near-term resignation then Pelosi would already be President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2019, 11:33 AM

1,316 posts, read 747,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The ivory tower schmbag dumb ass Democrats, really are that out of touch.
It is actually golden...He ain't a scumbag, dumb ass, or democrat.
He wants to teach you to fish, so you can have your own, piece of heaven on earth. Instead of giving you his fish scraps and you never get ahead, in hungry daily.
If the Democrats taught fishing lessons, instead of devising ways to steal my fish, to give away. The Democrats would be out of a job, with no victims to feed with my fish they took at the threat of violence..

Whoa, that was a ramble! I can fish just fine, I don't need his Filet 0' McFishy style leadership. Now, am I in an ivory tower, or hungry daily? Am I Robin Hood or Genghis Khan? My word, it's so confusing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Typical, Pelosi is not worried about the security risk to the American people but is worried about a security risk to her.

How is she not worried about the security risk of the American people? She is clearly standing firm in order to offer realistic solutions to improving border security. I'm not sure why that's so difficult to see. You've been oversold a wall that cannot accomplish what Trump says (maybe even thinks) it will. How about more, better trained, better equipped border patrol? How about technology to assist in detecting illegal crossing? How about an infrastructure to handle the influx of asylum seekers? Border security is important to me. THE wall isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
More proof no one knows what Trump will do, which is his style. He doesn't show his hand. A purposeful distraction. He's done that from day one. A very odd style for politics that he brought with him from his executive days. Don't let them know what you're thinking. lol

Doesn't show his hand? He's not playing the same game. And at some point, he MUST let somebody know what he's thinking, 'cause so far it's like a clown car--we have no idea what's in there, and it's more creepy than we thought at first.

Old 01-18-2019, 11:34 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Nancy is all powerful say the democrats. Why doesn't she stop them ?
yeah, thanks for showing you got nothing intelligent to say in response.

GOP hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

Old 01-18-2019, 11:37 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
Should Pelosi resign after failing in leadership and failing to do her job working for the people ?

Negative Nancy needs to go !!! Should resign now !!!

Her job is to find solutions and negotiate with other members of gov. in the interest of the American people.

She says no to negotiations and won't work towards a compromise or any kind of deal. The gov. is in a partial shutdown but Nancy is in a total shutdown and won't do her job.

Nancy Pelosi Says ‘No’
https://politicalwire.com/2019/01/12...elosi-says-no/

Pelosi says 'no
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ye-bye-n956836
Yes she should resign. She is more interested in taking tax payer funded junkets than resolving the shutdown.

Old 01-18-2019, 11:40 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Yes she should resign. She is more interested in taking tax payer funded junkets than resolving the shutdown.

is she the one golfing in Palm Beach today????check the news !

Old 01-18-2019, 11:42 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
This is a whipped woman.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1086311653950406656

Old 01-18-2019, 11:46 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Time to take her out of the oven she's done.
Can't take the heat in office. Want's to be a couch potato/leach.

Old 01-18-2019, 11:46 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,708,622 times
Quote:
Should Pelosi resign after failing in leadership and failing to do her job working for the people ?

Negative Nancy needs to go !!! Should resign now !!!

Her job is to find solutions and negotiate with other members of gov. in the interest of the American people.

She says no to negotiations and won't work towards a compromise or any kind of deal. The gov. is in a partial shutdown but Nancy is in a total shutdown and won't do her job.
You know, this, as always, says more about the Republican Party of hate and their perspective and their failed narrative than anything else. I think Americans and believers in our country see the picture and understand it.

This is another useless finger pointing post. There is no point in pointing fingers because there are always three fingers pointing back at you and the continuous candidate whom you relentlessly buttress.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 01-18-2019 at 12:01 PM..

Old 01-18-2019, 11:47 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,219,107 times
Quote:
There is no checkmate in poke-her !!!
Thump's game and along she came and took a seat.

Who the hell is Thump?

Old 01-18-2019, 11:53 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,828 times
Resign? Why? Because you don't approve of her? She's doing the job she was elected to do: putting a check on Trump's power and obstructing the GOP agenda. I must say she's doing a fantastic job on both fronts and I'm very happy about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies