Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 12:30 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
There's one clip with the NA walking a decent distance to reach the boys who are already in a fixed location.

Let me search for it now...
In OP's original article it's the 2nd video down...

HATE HOAX: Native American Activist Approached Chanting Covington Catholic Teens, Got In Their Face

Drum man walked a long way to get their face as they stood in their fixed position.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:31 AM

19,823 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Just when you think the "resistance" couldn't sink any lower, here is everyone from the NYT on down projecting full on TDS-fueled hate at some college students just for supporting Trump. The kid who got chanted at by the NA activist will probably have to go into hiding.
They were high school students and they were being doxxed.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:36 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
They were high school students and they were being doxxed.
Thanks, I've corrected it.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:45 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Drum guy was annoying. I don’t know why the kid didn’t walk away earlier. Just being overly polite possibly.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:47 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
I understand as much. That's why I linked the wiki page.
Well, I don't understand why you responded to my post which was directed to a guy that called them Israelis, but I'm glad we're on the same page.

Old 01-20-2019, 01:04 AM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Where's the shove? If that happened I'm going to lose it.

You know me with my crazy non-aggression principle.
Honestly, rather it was a shove, or him initiating contact with it is a matter of degree. You can see the kids shoulder go back at one point and him sort of stumble when the old guy is beating the drum in his face. IIRC it was shortly before the racist old F tells the kids "go back to Europe".

I'm not nearly as concerned with the racist old guy with the drum as I am with the lies and fabrication the MSM is pulling with this. They edited the video (cut out the old guy approaching the children and cut out the angles that showed the drum shoved in the kids face) and made it look like the aggressor was the victim, and the victim was the aggressor. There were a lot of kids there-and only a handful with MAGA hats. The fact that the old man chose this particular kid to threaten and intimidate shows you where the hate and racism originates.

I hope the school and these kids get a HUGE settlement from whatever left-wing blog first fabricated this story and the ones that ran with it without vetting it. Their reputations are harmed, and given the propensity for violence on the part of the left, I am concerned for their safety. I strongly suspect we will find that they have been threatened within the next few days.

Old 01-20-2019, 01:13 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriman80 View Post
Democrats just projecting their racism on to others. Hell they are trying to say the whole school is racist lol
Nope

Old 01-20-2019, 01:14 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It didn’t look like a hoax because it isn’t a hoax. These MAGA hatted idiot kids were harassing the guy.
and while we were waiting there this African American guy started yelling calling us school shooters, crackers, and saying stuff like "everything we have is givien to us by our parents"

It didn't look like a hoax to you because you have blinders on. Whitey bad, we get where you're coming from.

Old 01-20-2019, 01:46 AM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
The more I see of this, and the more videos come out showing what actually happened, the more livid I get. Our MEDIA FLAT OUT LIED and fabricated the story. The old man with the drum is a racist F that approached a child, shoved the drum in his face and kept beating on it to intimidate the kid. While he and his little entourage tell the children "go back to Europe". The fact that there were only a few kids with MAGA hats on, out of all those there, and that this "man" chose to single one out, shows where the hatred and racism really come from. What is absolutely disgusting is that these innocent kids that did nothing wrong have been painted by our media as racist a-holes, when in fact they were the victims of a racist. I will make any poster a $100 dollar bet (first one only!) that these kids are being harassed and threatened over this faux reporting. Our MSM is flat out vile. I am especially POed at myself. In the other (now closed) thread I was condemning these kids due to the original "news" report-without verifying the facts. I hate being manipulated!

Old 01-20-2019, 01:59 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The more I see of this, and the more videos come out showing what actually happened, the more livid I get. Our MEDIA FLAT OUT LIED and fabricated the story. The old man with the drum is a racist F that approached a child, shoved the drum in his face and kept beating on it to intimidate the kid. While he and his little entourage tell the children "go back to Europe". The fact that there were only a few kids with MAGA hats on, out of all those there, and that this "man" chose to single one out, shows where the hatred and racism really come from. What is absolutely disgusting is that these innocent kids that did nothing wrong have been painted by our media as racist a-holes, when in fact they were the victims of a racist. I will make any poster a $100 dollar bet (first one only!) that these kids are being harassed and threatened over this faux reporting. Our MSM is flat out vile. I am especially POed at myself. In the other (now closed) thread I was condemning these kids due to the original "news" report-without verifying the facts. I hate being manipulated!
Admitting ones mistakes is the adult thing to do. Way to go and good on you for being upset that you weren't told the truth at first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies