Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 11:06 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Ok, but why lie about it? No one is saying he shouldn't have continued his business dealings, but they lied about it.
Because that's all they know how to do, lie. And they lie because they're shady & we all know it. They're not even good at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2019, 11:11 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,322,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
News folks laughed at the thought Trump would beat Hillary.

Veteran political journalists showed us numbers that were unattainable for trump to achieve in order to beat Hillary.

16 other veteran repub candidates failed to take trump seriously

No one thought Trump could win, not even Trump.

So why would a businessman who was guaranteed, from all quarters, not to be elected president, not follow-up on lucrative business deals until the last minute.

Why heck obama had us believe Russia was not our enemy.

HRC even gave them a purloined red plastic button and touched hands with Russian FM, lavrov.

Hillary signed off on selling uranium to Russia and Obama signed a permit in secret to allow the uranium to be removed form the country.

Obama reneged on missiles promised to Poland to avoid annoying Putin.

Obama backed off his red line to please putin.

Obama sent blankets and food to the forces putin was attacking with advanced weaponry all in an effort to avoid displeasing putin.

Obama knew Russia was hacking government databases and said nothing until trump won.

Clinton foundation was a receptacle for Russian 'donations'.

Podesta brothers reap huge profits form deals with Russia via Hillary Clinton

If you listened to the news, you'd have believed putin and Obama were partners and Russia was not a threat.
Fake news is strong with this one

The Clinton uranium story has been so throughly debunked

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...n-uranium-rus/

Old 01-20-2019, 11:15 AM

46,948 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
I have a much bigger problem with Clinton, Mueller, and Comey working together in selling our uranium to Russia - per my readings.
You sure seem informed. I'd ask for a rough estimate of how much of your uranium has been "sold to Russia" but as we both know you're deflecting, well... I'll just quote this amazing piece of analysis from Dear Leader: "You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things."

Old 01-20-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Ok, but why lie about it? No one is saying he shouldn't have continued his business dealings, but they lied about it.
It's like watching a six-year old trying to talk his way out of trouble. "I didn't take the cookies, and also no one said I couldn't take the cookies, and I didn't even like those stupid cookies anyway!"

Old 01-20-2019, 11:30 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I am beginning to think that Giuliani is working for Mueller.
Nah. He’s just dumb now.

Old 01-20-2019, 11:32 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Yawn.

Another completely debunked story.

The Russian meme is long since dead. Mueller found nothing. But some just can't let it go because they'd have to admit they were wrong about Hillary Clinton 2+ years ago.

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
An international business conducting international business? Heaven forbid!

Shoot, many US companies did business with Nazi Germany during the war. The Wehrmacht got their armor proofing molybdenum metal from the Colorado Climax molybdenum mine - which was owned by a German holding company at the time.

I have a much bigger problem with Clinton, Mueller, and Comey working together in selling our uranium to Russia - per my readings.

The more the lefties scream for impeachment, the harder the right will dig in their heels.
We have an education problem in the USA much to Putin's delight.

The Facts on Uranium One
https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
You mean like being able to suppress dissent and journalism over there? Nope

Being able to annex independent nations at will? Nope

Being able to do cyber and inflame discord prior to our elections with fake news? Nope
You mean like being able to suppress dissent and journalism over here like America does? Yep

Being able to annex independent nations at will like America does? Yep

Being able to do cyber and inflame discord prior to our elections with fake news like America does? Yep

How in the world do you not think Americas does this?

Old 01-20-2019, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Nah. He’s just dumb now.
Imagine being wrongly accused of murder and having Giuliani as your appointed defense attorney. Hello, lethal injection.

Old 01-20-2019, 11:34 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Imagine being wrongly accused of murder and having Giuliani as your appointed defense attorney. Hello, lethal injection.
Right?? He is just the gift that keeps on giving. You can't even make this up, it's pure comedic gold how often he sticks his foot in his mouth. Just like his buddy trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies