Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2019, 08:43 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,416,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
He's on film stating that people called him a babykiller and spit on him when he "got home". He's allowed journalists to write about him and call him a Vietnam vet for literally decades now without ever correcting anybody. It's only a matter of time before something emerges that puts the final nail in his stolen valor coffin.

I always wonder why it is that people with so much to lose also seem to be the loudest ones who inevitably bring themselves down through their attention-seeking behavior.

He never left US mainland while in the Marines. He was in from 1972 to 1976 and was a refrigerator mechanic and was AWOL several times. He was discharged a private. His Lakota brother, Buck Parish, at the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota tweeted that he was a "liar and heavily involved with the criminal AIM" and that he does not "represent the large majority of Native Americans.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:43 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Nope.

In fact, you stand your ground even more when bullies are attempting to intimidate you.

Your outlook is that of a slave, a defeated individual. The indoctrination of statism has brought people to this conclusion...that it's your duty to retreat/submit in the face possible aggression...at worst...bad language at best.
Nope you don't know anything about me slave or submission aren't part of my makeup so stop making an ass of yourself. Those adults allowed those kids to be heckled by idiots for at least a solid hour they failed.

I'm quite familiar with conservative Catholic upbringing and the behavior of the adults and the kids isn't something that that segment is proud of. It my go well with a segment of CD posters but they did not make their diocese proud either. The pile up on them and the false narrative that was initially passed around the media is fairly despicable though.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:44 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://churchpop.com/2019/01/23/the...iBffiIwL7JygMU

There’s a Satanic Force Driving the Public’s Response to the Covington Catholic Incident, Explains this Bishop

This is what I thought. OMG, these teens are being scapegoated for decades of hate. This has been done for centuries against people.
It really does remind me of Salem Mass and the persecution of "witches". Everyone in the media, not only news agencies had to get onto the bandwagon and persecute not only one kid, but then all of them, and then the entire school. And then it didn't stop until there was a lynch mentality with calls to kill them, all of them including their parents and blow up the entire school. And for what? A 15 year old that was photographed smiling in front of an old Native American beating a drum. Never did that 15 year old even say a word or make any kind of disrespectful gesture, but he was guilty as hell and he was going to pay.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:52 PM

39,209 posts, read 27,575,665 times
I think we should stop arguing. We are all in this mess together, folks.

It looks like the media has lost its integrity. Not good.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:53 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It really does remind me of Salem Mass and the persecution of "witches". Everyone in the media, not only news agencies had to get onto the bandwagon and persecute not only one kid, but then all of them, and then the entire school. And then it didn't stop until their was a lynch mentality with calls to kill them, all of them including their parents and blow up the entire school. And for what? A 15 year old that was photographed smiling in front of an old Native American beating a drum. Never did that 15 year old even say a word or make any kind of disrespectful gesture, but he was guilty as hell and he was going to pay.

HE smirked not smiled . those kids were politicizing by wearing those hats.Their chaperones were totally off base allowing this

the school and parents need to take some responsibility .

I have been a chaperone with kids to d.c. and biggest problems were with immature chaperones (teachers nonetheless)

Old 01-23-2019, 08:53 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
This is American liberal fascism at work. Videos edited down to create the fake news. Liberals then put this video on YouTube and slandered him as a racist.

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”
– Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens

Old 01-23-2019, 08:59 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
HE smirked not smiled . those kids were politicizing by wearing those hats.Their chaperones were totally off base allowing this

I have been a chaperone with kids to d.c. and biggest problems were with immature chaperones (teachers nonetheless)
He's 15 years old. It was a very nervous smile from a kid who didn't know how to react having an old Indian walk up to him, inches from his face beating some drum and chanting. The kid's probably never even seen a NA in his life, and now one is in his face, beating a drum and chanting. What did you want the kid to do? Run away when he was surrounded by his friends watching, lay down and play dead, maybe start to pray out loud for Jesus to intervene?
The chaperones probably could have done a better job by telling the old man to get out of the kids face and stand up for him, but then all hell would have broken out.
But of course, you're right. The kid deserved to be bait, used for the anti trump movement to the point his life is now threatened because he had a MEGA hat on.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:01 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
Quote:

The school and parents need to take responsibility for a fifteen year-old boy smirking at a stranger banging a drum in his face? What exactly is the criminal penalty for such a horrific crime?

Old 01-23-2019, 09:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Videos edited down to create the fake news. And before verifying the facts the media, celebrities, politicians called the teenagers names, and leftist threatening to kill them, threatening to burn them. Targets of death threats by Democrats and their school is closed because of threats to bomb it or have a mass shooting.

Pathetic.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:05 PM

39,209 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
HE smirked not smiled .
.. and this is bad, how?

The elderly man could be a liar, you know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies