Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2019, 11:44 PM

36,857 posts, read 17,250,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
hopefully the first of many..

“Digital company INE Entertainment has fired a journalist who publicly wished for the death of several Covington Catholic High School students and their parents in a pair of tweets over the weekend. Aside from his job as a post-production supervisor at INE, Erik Abriss is a contributor to New York Media’s pop culture site Vulture.”
https://pjmedia.com/trending/first-j...lic-maga-kids/
People have lost their minds over this.

By tomorrow I suspect the media will be saying this kid is a Russian agent.

Old 01-21-2019, 11:45 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,713,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
SNL writer offers oral sex to anyone who punches Covington student in the face.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019...t-in-the-face/

Mainstream media and the entertainment industry. Filled with the dumbest people on the planet. Although, I shouldn't assume stupidity over malice.
That's more evil than dumb, inciting violence against a kid. And she makes it clear that her main beef with him is political - he's pro-life and supports Trump, so he needs to be punched.

Old 01-21-2019, 11:45 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,591,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
You bet, his stance was very aggressive, that was not 'smiling' btw, that was "im better than you, Im richer than you, you are nothing".

I read a comment from a local person on River city news, he said he could imagine all those cov cath kids saying 'Do you know who my dad is" at the same time!!! HA HA
You might need some help if these are your legitimate thoughts.

Old 01-21-2019, 11:47 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,037,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
hopefully the first of many..

“Digital company INE Entertainment has fired a journalist who publicly wished for the death of several Covington Catholic High School students and their parents in a pair of tweets over the weekend. Aside from his job as a post-production supervisor at INE, Erik Abriss is a contributor to New York Media’s pop culture site Vulture.”
https://pjmedia.com/trending/first-j...lic-maga-kids/
I'm not a conservative, so I don't side with ANY journalist OR POLITICIAN that does disgraceful and catty shenanigans such as this.

"If we don't get tough on the drug dealers, we are wasting our time," Trump said. " And that toughness includes the death penalty."

Talk about "pro-life." And talk about publicly wishing for the death of young students doing "harmless" things like insulting people or selling "freedom to choose" drugs.

Quote:

Yusef Salaam was 15 years old when Donald Trump demanded his execution for a crime he did not commit.
The miscarriage of justice is widely remembered as a definitive moment in New York’s fractured race relations. But Trump’s intervention – he signed full-page newspaper advertisements implicitly calling for the boys to die – has been gradually overlooked as the businessman’s chances of winning the Republican nomination have rapidly increased. Now those involved in the case of the so-called Central Park Five and its aftermath say Trump’s rhetoric served as an unlikely precursor to a unique brand of divisive populism that has powered his rise to political prominence in 2016.

~https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-case-new-york

Old 01-21-2019, 11:49 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,784,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
So you still support the Black Hebrew Israelites then. I would say that they're a hell of a lot more dangerous than the Westboro Baptists.
What are you talking about?

Old 01-21-2019, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. He is too young to have served in Vietnam, let alone 2 tours. My guess is he wouldn't hold up well to much scrutiny. Then again he likely knows the major media aren't about to question his background as it wouldn't fit the agenda.
Major media? You mean the online tabloids that are featuring this story (probably at the bequest of the rich kid's parents who want notoriety and know how gullible and naive the conservative base is, and how much they love "sticking it to those scary liberals we must stop.")

Talk about delicate flowers.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 01-22-2019 at 12:13 AM..

Old 01-21-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
People have lost their minds over this.

By tomorrow I suspect the media will be saying this kid is a Russian agent.
Doubtful, the only people pushing this story forward are the 20% SJWs of the liberals and the 35% SJW of the conservatives.

Old 01-21-2019, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
You might need some help if these are your legitimate thoughts.
Yep, that liberal there is as ridiculous as conservatives used to be with their "those them are fighting words right there" mental snowflake b.s.

Old 01-22-2019, 12:01 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,437,947 times
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex...gX2eCywIANrJX8

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Polish lawmaker invites ‘wrongfully accused’ Covington students to Parliament

POLAND, January 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A Polish lawmaker has invited U.S. Catholic students from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky to speak at the Polish Parliament after they were falsely accused by mainstream media over the weekend of mocking Native Americans outside the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.

“Dear Covington Catholic students, I’d like to invite You to the Polish Parliament. After watching this video, I Am now standing up for these wrongfully accused young men and all of You!,” wrote Dominik Tarczyński, Conservative member of the Polish Parliament, and newly elected Vice President of the European Conservatives in Council of Europe, in a Jan. 20 Twitter post.

“You are very welcome to come and speak out what You believe in,” he added.

Old 01-22-2019, 12:06 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,437,947 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...VnULLsy_Ke14nI

Covington Catholic School Remix - Won't Back Down
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies