Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2019, 08:53 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Savaging these innocent kids made the lynch mob of Trump-haters feel better. The kids were Trump supporters, and by attacking them, the haters felt like they were in some small way, attacking Trump.
So you`ll concede that these kids aren`t Christians. That`s a good start!

Old 01-22-2019, 08:54 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Well, that will certainly look good on a resume.

I have to admit, looking at her pic, she is quite bl*w j*b worthy although that's about as far as I would go with regards to any kind of relationship with such a woman.

Old 01-22-2019, 08:55 AM

17,341 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
LOL, the school is Roman Catholic. Roman Catholics make up the largest Christian denomination in this country. Get a grip.

Old 01-22-2019, 08:55 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Why is it so important for you to deliver non-related incidents into this discussion? It's almost as though you feel these kids are deserving of abuse for things other people did to other people. I don't expect you to realize how utterly retarded a line of thinking this is, but it is. The biggest clue as to what lies in your heart is that you have zero criticism for the adult attendees but wish instead to double down on your efforts to paint these kids with a ugly brush.
Perfectly said!

Old 01-22-2019, 08:56 AM

19,620 posts, read 12,218,208 times
I think some people are really threatened that young gen Z people might be right wing and have not all been fully brainwashed by extremist left ideology. So they react with great offense.

Old 01-22-2019, 08:57 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
That's because the school was confronted with doctored video that made their students initially look like little turds. The school acted in the same way that any institution would.

Here's a question for ya: now that the unedited footage has emerged, is the school *still* bending over in apology?

Hint: they aren't. They're lawyering up and preparing to sue anybody in violation of laws protecting minor children of invasion of privacy.
I dont get it, Ive watched the longer video, I still think the kids were definitely in the wrong, not to mention the one kid that stood toe to toe with the NA, he, and his parents, and Im assuming, an attorney, put out this long public statement, 'explaining' what had happened!

Old 01-22-2019, 08:58 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I think some people are really threatened that young gen Z people might be right wing and they have not all been fully brainwashed by extremist left ideology. So they react with great offense.
I think that you are spot-on. It's terrifying for died-in-the-wool progressives to consider that many young people still hold conservative values. It's vital that they tar and feather these people for their beliefs every opportunity possible in order to soothe themselves and their "purity".

9,897 posts, read 3,428,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Sadly, far too many don’t recognize it as such.
For too many, he’s just a proud white male, standing up to the “other,” just doing his part to fulfill Trump’s promise to take back the country.

This kid represents the good future for them - a future that puts women and minorities in their place.
They’ll make any and every excuse for him and rest of his cohort because his behavior represents the perfect masculine ideal - sneering at those they believe beneath them, just like Trump.

Let's repeat it. Those. Boys. Did. Nothing. Wrong. Stop trying to shoehorn your narrative onto them. You're trying to convict them of a crime they didn't commit by invoking leftist/media narratives. It reeks of desperation.

4,067 posts, read 2,272,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Sadly, far too many don’t recognize it as such.
For too many, he’s just a proud white male, standing up to the “other,” just doing his part to fulfill Trump’s promise to take back the country.

This kid represents the good future for them - a future that puts women and minorities in their place.
They’ll make any and every excuse for him and rest of his cohort because his behavior represents the perfect masculine ideal - sneering at those they believe beneath them, just like Trump.
Lol and the truth comes out... Translation: I HATE TRUMP! No wonder you can’t focus on the actual story.

Old 01-22-2019, 09:00 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Non-sequitur.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies