U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 04:11 PM
 
10,023 posts, read 7,735,626 times
Reputation: 24521

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I've only watched two press conferences with sarah. In both, the media was rude and disrespectful towards this woman.

trump has told sarah he won't subject her to further abuse from these animals and I respect his decision.

the WH media can go pound sand.
So you've missed THOUSANDS of past briefings and base your opinions on two during an unpopular administration?

Sarah is an adult. In order to be competent, shouldn't she be able to handle questions? Rudeness? Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 04:19 PM
 
Location: In The Thin Air
11,680 posts, read 7,573,369 times
Reputation: 8388
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I've only watched two press conferences with sarah. In both, the media was rude and disrespectful towards this woman.

trump has told sarah he won't subject her to further abuse from these animals and I respect his decision.

the WH media can go pound sand.
They may have been rude to her because she constantly lied for this administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:21 PM
 
15,090 posts, read 5,306,221 times
Reputation: 11260
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I am happy the lady doesnít have to repent daily for lying do much- as devouts - not sure how she reconciled it -
She learned how to live with abject hypocrisy by watching the Evangelicals. The way they carry water for a man who embodies absolutely everything they've preached against for decades shows they've gotten hypocrisy down to a science.

These are not real Christians, tinytrump, so it's easy for them. And Sanders fits in with them perfectly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:34 PM
 
10,261 posts, read 7,924,188 times
Reputation: 6460
Trump is probably jealous of the competition.

Now, he is the only one to pass on information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:35 PM
 
20,397 posts, read 11,267,348 times
Reputation: 6390
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
This is what I have felt for a long time. Call off the daily press briefing. It serves no purpose. It's become a stage for grandstanding for the likes of Jim Acosta and an opportunity to insult a decent woman who patiently stands there and takes it. Hey Jim, go get your own news.



https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...162631243.html
It use to serve a purpose when the press secretary could be relied on for some kind of truth, candor.

Now Sanders just makes !@#$ up to cover the President's butt.

She doesn't care if she lies.

It is a waste of time.

Sad......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:36 PM
 
4,459 posts, read 1,181,478 times
Reputation: 2484
Tbh I'm surprised it took em this long to puss out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:37 PM
 
39 posts, read 3,768 times
Reputation: 57
I'm glad there is one less public forum available for this administration to pass on misinformation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:42 PM
 
Location: Downtown Phoenix, AZ
16,419 posts, read 5,827,521 times
Reputation: 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
This is what I have felt for a long time. Call off the daily press briefing. It serves no purpose. It's become a stage for grandstanding for the likes of Jim Acosta and an opportunity to insult a decent woman who patiently stands there and takes it. Hey Jim, go get your own news.



https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...162631243.html
Decent and Sarah Huckabee Sanders don't belong in the same paragraph let alone the same sentence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:43 PM
 
Location: Texas
33,585 posts, read 18,284,929 times
Reputation: 19371
Talking Finally, no more White House press briefing

They were bereft of information.

Reporters' questions were met with SHS lies.

They serve no useful purpose.

Other than comic relief.

It's another indication of the WH circling the wagons as they circle the drain, though.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:43 PM
 
24,781 posts, read 16,518,998 times
Reputation: 9422
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
She learned how to live with abject hypocrisy by watching the Evangelicals. The way they carry water for a man who embodies absolutely everything they've preached against for decades shows they've gotten hypocrisy down to a science.

These are not real Christians, tinytrump, so it's easy for them. And Sanders fits in with them perfectly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top