U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Status: "On punishment for offending someone. Again. :)" (set 15 hours ago)

3,666 posts, read 1,811,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
If you are an adult, you should be ashamed.
No shame here. I know exactly the type of person this kid is going to be when he grows up, and I feel sorry for those who will have to suffer at his hands. People like him get rewarded for their terrible behavior. For the rest of us, there are consequences. Being doxxed is probably the worst "punishment" he will ever get. He deserved to get punched in that smirky little face. Too bad it was an adult and not another teen in front of him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:02 PM

24,480 posts, read 18,069,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Where have you been for the last few days? The real story has been out already. Those kids did nothing to provoke anyone. Oh wait...their great sin was wearing MAGA hats.
leftists won't be happy until we're living 1984.

Old Yesterday, 12:02 PM

12,055 posts, read 5,774,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
No shame here. I know exactly the type of person this kid is going to be when he grows up, and I feel sorry for those who will have to suffer at his hands. People like him get rewarded for their terrible behavior. For the rest of us, there are consequences. Being doxxed is probably the worst "punishment" he will ever get. He deserved to get punched in that smirky little face. Too bad it was an adult and not another teen in front of him.

Good grief! What "terrible behavior"? Again, where have you been for the last few days? The real story as to what happened came out. Those kids did nothing to provoke anyone. Even after being called out, you double down with the same nonsense.

Start googling.

Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM

Quote:
look at the bright side - someone just made a thread about you

The liberal need for victimhood and outrage

Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM

15,165 posts, read 7,857,640 times
Quote:
Your bigotry is showing.. and its very ugly. Unless you can validate your claim?

Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM

49,797 posts, read 40,304,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBGBlueCanary View Post
It would be nice of this whole Doxxing thing was somehow covered under anti-stalking laws (it seems to be a close cousin of stalking to me--accept on a large scale). The penalty should be harsher when a minor is involved.

Anyone doxxing a kid for political purposes (right or left, I don't care) is wrong and should face some kind of punishment. We are talking about a kid for crying out loud!
There are special laws protecting minors, but I do not know if they could potentially apply in these areas.

One could easily run afoul of some sort of law like that imo.

Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM

10,311 posts, read 13,250,688 times
Quote:
Another one with a crystal ball. MAGA hat= baby hitler.

Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM

532 posts, read 423,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
look at the bright side - someone just made a thread about you

The liberal need for victimhood and outrage
Lol have you paid attention to President Trump the last few years at all.. He is the Ultimate victim of everything that is wrong and nothing is EVER his fault...

So I guess you like a man that does that, who used to be a democrat til 2010 or so now.. Real good logic and reasoning..

Old Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Lol have you paid attention to President Trump the last few years at all.. He is the Ultimate victim of everything that is wrong and nothing is EVER his fault...

So I guess you like a man that does that, who used to be a democrat til 2010 or so now.. Real good logic and reasoning..
please suppress your TDS. this thread is not about your obsession.

Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM

49,797 posts, read 40,304,737 times
Quote:
Wow. You've really gone off the deep end. I mean, that isn't even factual or logical about what occurred and nobody deserves to be assaulted for their views if they're just standing there. Even if *gasp* they're smirking and didn't instigate anything.

Welcome to ignore, you add zero value here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or