U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM

26,089 posts, read 14,981,065 times

Advertisements

Can I just say ALL doxing is stupid and needs to end. And I'm fine with calling a person out in public (non-violently mind you) and on Twitter...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM

949 posts, read 952,702 times
Nothing to see here folks this doxing was obviously perpetrated from some idiots to create media attention to make the victims appear to be heroes or whatever, most likely done from someone on the right. I mean this is what the right said about the left sending themselves all those bombs right...
Oh and if it was some liberal/leftist than it was just that one individual you know they don't represent all liberals, exactly what the right says when a right winger deranged person does the same...LOL

Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM

18,468 posts, read 16,837,043 times
Just give these kids scholarships paid for by the NAACP, the DNC and the ACLU. That will even the score.

Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM

6,801 posts, read 3,551,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Another one with a crystal ball. MAGA hat= baby hitler.
No, just a run of the mill racist Trump supporter who has no place at a rally for those claiming to be Christians.

Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM

2,581 posts, read 479,736 times
Now, a White teen boy has been made a victim via being doxxed because of a case of mistaken identity. Were that kid Black, chances are the story would have gone more viral.

Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM

24,479 posts, read 18,069,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
No, just a run of the mill racist Trump supporter who has no place at a rally for those claiming to be Christians.
why not document his 'racism' for us, gooey?

go!

Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM

6,801 posts, read 3,551,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
why not document his 'racism' for us, gooey?

go!
Racism at Covington Catholic high school? I thought you`d never ask so here you go.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/co...c-black-paint/

Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM

3,539 posts, read 919,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Being a disrespectful, entitled little prick. He is not innocent and you will get nothing out of me aside from "he got what he deserved."
"She shouldn't have been dancing like that and her dress was too short. She got what she deserved."

Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM

5,216 posts, read 3,161,126 times
Quote:
No shame here. I know exactly the type of person this kid is going to be when he grows up, and I feel sorry for those who will have to suffer at his hands. People like him get rewarded for their terrible behavior. For the rest of us, there are consequences. Being doxxed is probably the worst "punishment" he will ever get. He deserved to get punched in that smirky little face. Too bad it was an adult and not another teen in front of him.
You donít know a damn thing about this child. You look quite ridiculous posturing here as if you do. Seriously.

Old Yesterday, 12:42 PM

12,405 posts, read 6,865,066 times
Quote:
No shame here. I know exactly the type of person this kid is going to be when he grows up, and I feel sorry for those who will have to suffer at his hands. People like him get rewarded for their terrible behavior. For the rest of us, there are consequences. Being doxxed is probably the worst "punishment" he will ever get. He deserved to get punched in that smirky little face. Too bad it was an adult and not another teen in front of him.
So, based on your appearance and what you wore when you were 15 years old we can all know exactly the type of person you are. Are you sure you want to stick with that?

By your words, it seems you have anger management issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or