U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM

2,329 posts, read 558,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The WOODS Procedure... and why was it not followed?
Baker is going down for not following it. About 13 others didn't follow it either, including everyone at the top, including Sally Yates and James Comey, along with none other than Ron Rosenstein. That Weissman guy on Muellers team... He's all up in it too.
Yep! This.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM

63,439 posts, read 32,022,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Because the top people at the DOJ and FBI were in on it. If you want to understand the whole thing, listen to Dan Bongino's podcast. I just started yesterday at the recommendation of my sister in law. He is WAY better at explaining this than anyone else I have heard. He explains how the whole thing didn't follow normal channels up through the rank and file FBI because they knew if they did it that way, someone would have blown the whistle on Comey and McCabe. He also says the only reason Mueller came out and said that the Buzzfeed story is fake is because Mueller knows that his lead guy on this investigation is now being show to be dirty and he wants to get ahead of it all.
Joey bag of Doughnuts!

Dan is the man. I catch him on Youtube. He use to be on Youtube everyday, but lately about every 3rd day????

Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM

26,841 posts, read 14,585,270 times
CrowdStrike... started in 2012... hired by the DNC to investigate the server breach in 2016.

Crowdstrike Chief Security Officer is Shawn Henry who formerly worked for Mueller in the FBI.

FBI - Sep 2010 - Shawn Henry Named Executive Assistant Director of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch

Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,245,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Continuing to put the pieces together...

How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit

Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

Paraphrasing one instance from the article...

The Clintons paid law firm Perkins Coie.

Michael Sussman was with the Perkins Coie.

Perkins Coie paid Steele to do the unconfirmed pee-pee dossier, and well as gather other evidence.

Sussman was friends with FBI counsel James Baker.

“[Sussmann] told me he had cyber experts that had obtained some information that they thought they should get into the hands of the FBI,” Baker testified.

“I referred this to investigators, and I believe they made a record of it,” he testified, adding that he believed he reached out to Peter Strzok, the agent in charge of the Russia case, or William Priestap, the head of FBI counterintelligence.

“Please come get this,” he recalled telling his colleagues. Baker acknowledged it was not the normal way for counterintelligence evidence to enter the FBI.

More accounts like this at the link.
Oh Lort.

Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM

4,165 posts, read 1,226,459 times
But hiiiiillllaaaarrreeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM

15,166 posts, read 7,857,640 times
But russia

Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
TKO

2,439 posts, read 2,904,478 times
If we were going to have a criminal as president anyway, seems we would have been better off with one of her caliber. All those crimes over all those years and bupkis for indictments.

Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM

4,939 posts, read 1,299,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If there was enough "there there," why has the FBI or DOJ not done anything about it.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume most Trump supporters use the term "deep state" to explain why Clinton has yet to arrested or even charged for any of these crimes republicans keep trying to pin on her.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton, I think she's unlikeable and dishonest. Her husband is a real piece of work, too. But some mastermind, Uranium 1, Russian agent, child sex ring in a pizza parlor basement...she is not.
Dishonest = perjury = prison.

Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM

9,190 posts, read 4,660,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Continuing to put the pieces together...

How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit

Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.
Paraphrasing one instance from the article...

The Clintons paid law firm Perkins Coie.

Michael Sussman was with the Perkins Coie.

Perkins Coie paid Steele to do the unconfirmed pee-pee dossier, and well as gather other evidence.

Sussman was friends with FBI counsel James Baker.

“[Sussmann] told me he had cyber experts that had obtained some information that they thought they should get into the hands of the FBI,” Baker testified.

“I referred this to investigators, and I believe they made a record of it,” he testified, adding that he believed he reached out to Peter Strzok, the agent in charge of the Russia case, or William Priestap, the head of FBI counterintelligence.

“Please come get this,” he recalled telling his colleagues. Baker acknowledged it was not the normal way for counterintelligence evidence to enter the FBI.
More accounts like this at the link.
I don't know which phrase fits best --- hope springs eternal, spitting into the wind, banging your head against a brick wall.

Trump blew the chance to bust it wide open.

Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM

26,841 posts, read 14,585,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I don't know which phrase fits best --- hope springs eternal, spitting into the wind, banging your head against a brick wall.

Trump blew the chance to bust it wide open.
I'm just sharing information. I have no expectations as to how all of this turns out - except that the truth comes out - whatever it is.

Trump hasn't blown his chance because he hasn't played any cards yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or