U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM

26,841 posts, read 14,585,270 times

Advertisements

One of the clients of Perkins Coie is Google.

Rivera v. Google

Also...

-------------------------

Google obviously is heavily linked with the Clintons. It has donated $9.6 million to the Clinton Foundation over time along with $1.3 million to the 2016 Hillary campaign. They also swapped personnel as the campaign hired Google personnel, and Google has hired personnel from the Clinton State Dept.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM

6,218 posts, read 1,908,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Tin foil hat stuff. Why is the right so full of conspiracy theories?
It's not a theory. This is all out in the open. It just doesn't get reported by the fake news media you rely on, because their job is to keep the people un-, mis-, and disinformed.

Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM

6,218 posts, read 1,908,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Clinton was so dastardly that she was able to hoodwink the entire FBI with fake dirt on Trump but was somehow forgot to inform the public that the FBI was investigating him at election time?
You're not paying attention. There was no hoodwinking. There was complicity.

Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM

24,871 posts, read 16,532,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If there was enough "there there," why has the FBI or DOJ not done anything about it.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume most Trump supporters use the term "deep state" to explain why Clinton has yet to arrested or even charged for any of these crimes republicans keep trying to pin on her.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton, I think she's unlikeable and dishonest. Her husband is a real piece of work, too. But some mastermind, Uranium 1, Russian agent, child sex ring in a pizza parlor basement...she is not.
Trump is in deep **** and that is the deep that counts now.

Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM

1,372 posts, read 812,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If there was enough "there there," why has the FBI or DOJ not done anything about it.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume most Trump supporters use the term "deep state" to explain why Clinton has yet to arrested or even charged for any of these crimes republicans keep trying to pin on her.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton, I think she's unlikeable and dishonest. Her husband is a real piece of work, too. But some mastermind, Uranium 1, Russian agent, child sex ring in a pizza parlor basement...she is not.
I nearly stop reading anytime an article or post mentions 'deep state' in a serious tone. I totally agree on HRC being unlikable and a bad representation of establishment politics. But yeah the pizza story and every other shadow government conspiracy she gets pinned in with ... yeah right.

Reminds me of the clucking hens on the View. Whoopie Goldberg brought up a good question on why social media and mainstream news was so eager to vilify the Catholic school kids before all the details came in. Joy Behar responded with this: "Because we're desperate to get Trump out of office. That's why"

I feel like both sides of the mainstream American political spectrum fall victim to this, eager to believe any scandalous breaking story about the other side.

Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM

2,329 posts, read 558,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
One of the clients of Perkins Coie is Google.

Rivera v. Google

Also...

-------------------------

Google obviously is heavily linked with the Clintons. It has donated $9.6 million to the Clinton Foundation over time along with $1.3 million to the 2016 Hillary campaign. They also swapped personnel as the campaign hired Google personnel, and Google has hired personnel from the Clinton State Dept.
Google also made extensive get out the vote for Latinos efforts to boost Hillary. At very minimum, this should be a campaign finance violation. It's scary how much influence Google is exerting. Also, they were writing an app to censor in China until people found out about it and they pulled it.

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM

26,841 posts, read 14,585,270 times
Google and Perkins Coie teamed up during the 2016 campaign to drive voter turnout.

Google just released a tool designed to drive voter turnout

Google partnered with law firm Perkins Coie to get the information for the new in-depth search tool, which lets users sort by state for info on ID requirements, deadlines, mail-in ballots, and early voting.

We already know how they skew their search results towards liberals and Democrats and how in bed they are with the DNC. So they have a working relationship together.

--------------------------------

How about this...

Google leads $100 million investment in cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike

The fund has pumped $100 million into cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike. It was joined by cloud computing company Rackspace (RAX), which is a customer, and the firm’s existing investors Accel and Warburg Pincus.

FYI... The president of Warburg Pincus is Tim Geithner.

Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM

2,329 posts, read 558,906 times
A little OT but Kamala Harris just hired a bunch of Clinton people for her campaign.

Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM

6,213 posts, read 2,227,171 times
I wish no one harm, so I hope that the weather is fine in that alternative universe where many of our regular posters reside.

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

33,626 posts, read 18,298,653 times
Talking Is that desperation I read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Continuing to put the pieces together...

How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit

Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

Paraphrasing one instance from the article...

The Clintons paid law firm Perkins Coie.

Michael Sussman was with the Perkins Coie.

Perkins Coie paid Steele to do the unconfirmed pee-pee dossier, and well as gather other evidence.

Sussman was friends with FBI counsel James Baker.

“[Sussmann] told me he had cyber experts that had obtained some information that they thought they should get into the hands of the FBI,” Baker testified.

“I referred this to investigators, and I believe they made a record of it,” he testified, adding that he believed he reached out to Peter Strzok, the agent in charge of the Russia case, or William Priestap, the head of FBI counterintelligence.

“Please come get this,” he recalled telling his colleagues. Baker acknowledged it was not the normal way for counterintelligence evidence to enter the FBI.

More accounts like this at the link.

Ah, yes...

An opinion piece from a rwnj author, John Solomon.

John F. Solomon is an American media executive and columnist. He is currently vice president of digital video and an opinion contributor for The Hill.[1] He is known primarily for his tenure as an executive and editor-in-chief at The Washington Times.[2] He has been accused of biased reporting in favor of conservatives, and of repeatedly manufacturing faux scandals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Solomon

So, yeah...

This'll definitely clear tRump and shift the world's focus.

Amusing

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or