Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 12:01 PM

45,578 posts, read 27,172,269 times

Advertisements

Continuing to put the pieces together...

How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit

Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

Paraphrasing one instance from the article...

The Clintons paid law firm Perkins Coie.

Michael Sussman was with the Perkins Coie.

Perkins Coie paid Steele to do the unconfirmed pee-pee dossier, and well as gather other evidence.

Sussman was friends with FBI counsel James Baker.

“[Sussmann] told me he had cyber experts that had obtained some information that they thought they should get into the hands of the FBI,” Baker testified.

“I referred this to investigators, and I believe they made a record of it,” he testified, adding that he believed he reached out to Peter Strzok, the agent in charge of the Russia case, or William Priestap, the head of FBI counterintelligence.

“Please come get this,” he recalled telling his colleagues. Baker acknowledged it was not the normal way for counterintelligence evidence to enter the FBI.

More accounts like this at the link.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2019, 01:35 PM

45,578 posts, read 27,172,269 times
More on Sussman...

Top FBI Official-Comey Confidante Met with DNC Lawyer who Leaked to Media

Moreover, information provided by Baker, who gave extensive testimony Wednesday to lawmakers behind closed doors, coincides with the House Intelligence Committee’s final Russia report that suggests Sussmann was also leaking unverified information on the Trump campaign to journalists around the same time he met with Baker, according to the report and sources close the investigation.

These sources say this new information from Baker exposes the bureau’s failure to inform the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) that the evidence used to spy on Page was partisan and unverified.

The Clintons paid Perkins Coie $9.1 million in 2016.

Also...

Sussmann, however, is also connected to CrowdStrike. CrowdStrike is the private cybersecurity that was retained by Perkins Coie for the DNC to investigate the breach of its server after it was discovered that it had been hacked in April 2016.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:42 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,643 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Looks like a duck, but when does something get done about it?

Old 01-23-2019, 01:45 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times
If there was enough "there there," why has the FBI or DOJ not done anything about it.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume most Trump supporters use the term "deep state" to explain why Clinton has yet to arrested or even charged for any of these crimes republicans keep trying to pin on her.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton, I think she's unlikeable and dishonest. Her husband is a real piece of work, too. But some mastermind, Uranium 1, Russian agent, child sex ring in a pizza parlor basement...she is not.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:45 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Continuing to put the pieces together...

How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit

Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

Paraphrasing one instance from the article...

The Clintons paid law firm Perkins Coie.

Michael Sussman was with the Perkins Coie.

Perkins Coie paid Steele to do the unconfirmed pee-pee dossier, and well as gather other evidence.

Sussman was friends with FBI counsel James Baker.

“[Sussmann] told me he had cyber experts that had obtained some information that they thought they should get into the hands of the FBI,” Baker testified.

“I referred this to investigators, and I believe they made a record of it,” he testified, adding that he believed he reached out to Peter Strzok, the agent in charge of the Russia case, or William Priestap, the head of FBI counterintelligence.

“Please come get this,” he recalled telling his colleagues. Baker acknowledged it was not the normal way for counterintelligence evidence to enter the FBI.

More accounts like this at the link.

The WOODS Procedure... and why was it not followed?
Baker is going down for not following it. About 13 others didn't follow it either, including everyone at the top, including Sally Yates and James Comey, along with none other than Ron Rosenstein. That Weissman guy on Muellers team... He's all up in it too.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:46 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
But but but CLINTON!!!!

Old 01-23-2019, 01:50 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If there was enough "there there," why has the FBI or DOJ not done anything about it.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume most Trump supporters use the term "deep state" to explain why Clinton has yet to arrested or even charged for any of these crimes republicans keep trying to pin on her.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton, I think she's unlikeable and dishonest. Her husband is a real piece of work, too. But some mastermind, Uranium 1, Russian agent, child sex ring in a pizza parlor basement...she is not.
Many of the participants are under investigation.

Don't interfere, we have to wait and see what they have.

The left should know how that works. They have vomited it enough times.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:54 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,766,627 times
Tin foil hat stuff. Why is the right so full of conspiracy theories?

Old 01-23-2019, 01:59 PM

21,925 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

Because the top people at the DOJ and FBI were in on it. If you want to understand the whole thing, listen to Dan Bongino's podcast. I just started yesterday at the recommendation of my sister in law. He is WAY better at explaining this than anyone else I have heard. He explains how the whole thing didn't follow normal channels up through the rank and file FBI because they knew if they did it that way, someone would have blown the whistle on Comey and McCabe. He also says the only reason Mueller came out and said that the Buzzfeed story is fake is because Mueller knows that his lead guy on this investigation is now being show to be dirty and he wants to get ahead of it all.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:59 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times
Clinton was so dastardly that she was able to hoodwink the entire FBI with fake dirt on Trump but was somehow forgot to inform the public that the FBI was investigating him at election time? Seems plausible, just like all that other Deep State nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies