U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM

8,360 posts, read 5,709,767 times

Advertisements

Surprised this wasn't posted before. (Mod, if it was please move this to OP- I searched)

This is another example of the FAKE NEWS press. Thank God, the WP wrote a retraction, I didn't see any other references on Google other than blogs picking this up

This makes 2 FAKE NEWS stories on one event.

1st) the staring boy pic calling him everything but a girl. Almost all outlets claimed that these kids were yelling build that wall and other trash.

2) FAKE NEWS said the students surrounded Vietnam Vet Phillips, etc

Now we see this:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lauret...m-vet-n2539669

Quote:
“Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips served in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 but was never deployed to Vietnam,” according to a note at the end.
The lib press will do anything. No fact checking!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM

13,955 posts, read 21,832,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Surprised this wasn't posted before. (Mod, if it was please move this to OP- I searched)

This is another example of the FAKE NEWS press. Thank God, the WP wrote a retraction, I didn't see any other references on Google other than blogs picking this up

This makes 2 FAKE NEWS stories on one event.

1st) the staring boy pic calling him everything but a girl. Almost all outlets claimed that these kids were yelling build that wall and other trash.

2) FAKE NEWS said the students surrounded Vietnam Vet Phillips, etc

Now we see this:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lauret...m-vet-n2539669

The lib press will do anything. No fact checking!
If he had been a soldier in Vietnam, he might have grew the balls to go after the black hebrew izzies who were trashing his race-culture-creed-etc instead of squaring off with a 14 year old.

Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM

15,165 posts, read 7,857,640 times
Social media built this guy like some kind of spirutual guru hero. Youd think he might turn into a hawk and swoop down on prey and run with wolves...all because

Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM

11,211 posts, read 5,324,445 times
Nathan had a busy, busy weekend -- the had a protest at a Church with his fellow Activists and then he went after a bunch of Catholic kids.

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

5,216 posts, read 3,161,126 times
Three-time AWOL'er on top of everything else.

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

23,251 posts, read 8,794,057 times
WaPo with a correction?

Current temp in Hell: 32F

Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM

2,346 posts, read 2,403,805 times
Good for WaPo!

Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM

32,142 posts, read 19,090,129 times
I am glad this is fake news, at least he didn't say he was a Vietnam vet himself. If he did, that would be stolen valor.

This is just a strange story in so many different ways. what a joke!

Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM

5,218 posts, read 5,530,197 times
As usual--as time and the facts come out--liberals and democrats are WRONG.

We see this time and time again; they manufacture outrage from day 1, get the lowest denominator of their base all hyped up, only to see it come crashing down on their heads as the facts come forward.

I'm not surprised though, this has been their formula for more than a year now. Create chaotic headlines and manufacture a crises, give people a heart attack--be proven wrong--and then move onto creating the next headline.

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

32,142 posts, read 19,090,129 times
I hope this comment won't get me in trouble, I think this elderly gentleman approached the teenager first. He (the old man) was the one who started the trouble, it seems like.

I don't know why the media keeps on calling the teenager "racist."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or