Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2019, 04:53 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,313,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
Obviously William Jefferson Clinton did, otherwise why the photo op of him clutching his bible while attending church? But that's besides the point, making excuses for reprehensible behavior is a losing argument. I noticed that you danced around that one. Whattsa' matter did I catch you with your pants down?
Clinton isn't president, the serial cheating ***** grabber is. Keep on giving him the free pass, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2019, 04:54 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,274,901 times
Quote:
Obviously William Jefferson Clinton did, otherwise why the photo op of him clutching his bible while attending church? But that's besides the point, making excuses for reprehensible behavior is a losing argument. I noticed that you danced around that one. Whattsa' matter did I catch you with your pants down?
Going to church and holding a bible doesn't equate to sticking your nose up Jerry Falwell's behind. Even if his pants are down.

Old 01-28-2019, 04:54 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,563,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
4 people sentenced to prison
7 guilty pleas
37 people and entities charged
199 criminal counts

When a large chunk of Trump's inner circle is in jail, served time or has been indicted, isn't that an obvious factual clue that the entire Trump White House is crooked, corrupt and criminal, including the president himself?

What's it going to take for conservatives to finally admit that Trump is a corrupt con man and Republicans should no longer support him?
They know, they just don't care!

Old 01-28-2019, 05:31 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,297,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Show us anything (besides a 30+ year investigation that produced bupkis) to back up your claim? There's certainly nothing close and they've had a WHOLE lot longer to look. Sorry, we are not taking Clinton corruption on "faith". Sure, she's a ruthless lady and Bill even more so, but just about any national political player is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Bingo. And if Republicans had even a shred of evidence, they'd have dropped that bogus Benghazi business and gone after it hammers and tongs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
You've been chasing the Clintons for 30 years and still have nothing. What do you think I'm expecting to turn up now...
Apparently you all missed the news conference James Comey where he laid out the areas where Hillary Clinton broke the law... and then closed with "no reasonable prosecutor..."

I guess "no reasonable prosecutor" is up to interpretation because no reasonable prosecutor would have prosecuted Roger Stone or be threatening Jerome Corsi.

I am sure when Trump took office he was counseled by Republicans, including AG Sessions to just drop everything from the past and move forward; that the U.S. didn't want to become banana republic like where the new government punished the old. I think the U.S. deserves a Special Prosecutor to look into Eric Holder, Susan Rice, Jim Clapper, John Brennan, Lois Lerner, the DOJ and FBI at the upper echelons and see where it leads.

That is all without even looking into the money that was paid to the Clintons by foreign governments and by people with close ties to them when Hillary was SOS and a presidential candidate. The $153 million they hauled in was unprecedented.

Back to the original point. Yes, Hillary Clinton is known to have broken laws and not been held to account for that. I think it is time for a new Special Counsel, maybe several.

Old 01-28-2019, 05:33 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,631,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
4 people sentenced to prison
7 guilty pleas
37 people and entities charged
199 criminal counts

When a large chunk of Trump's inner circle is in jail, served time or has been indicted, isn't that an obvious factual clue that the entire Trump White House is crooked, corrupt and criminal, including the president himself?

What's it going to take for conservatives to finally admit that Trump is a corrupt con man and Republicans should no longer support him?
Because they have their heads up their rears?

Just taking a wild guess here.....

Old 01-28-2019, 05:40 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,576,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
Apparently you all missed the news conference James Comey where he laid out the areas where Hillary Clinton broke the law... and then closed with "no reasonable prosecutor..."

I guess "no reasonable prosecutor" is up to interpretation because no reasonable prosecutor would have prosecuted Roger Stone or be threatening Jerome Corsi.

I am sure when Trump took office he was counseled by Republicans, including AG Sessions to just drop everything from the past and move forward; that the U.S. didn't want to become banana republic like where the new government punished the old. I think the U.S. deserves a Special Prosecutor to look into Eric Holder, Susan Rice, Jim Clapper, John Brennan, Lois Lerner, the DOJ and FBI at the upper echelons and see where it leads.

That is all without even looking into the money that was paid to the Clintons by foreign governments and by people with close ties to them when Hillary was SOS and a presidential candidate. The $153 million they hauled in was unprecedented.

Back to the original point. Yes, Hillary Clinton is known to have broken laws and not been held to account for that. I think it is time for a new Special Counsel, maybe several.
For Christsake - that is just never gonna happen. People have been trying to get the Clintons for 30+ years, a whole news network has had weekly features slandering them and all have utterly failed.

Your boy dropped that baton the minute he crossed the finish line and no one else is ever going to pick it up again.

BTW there is a much great chance of a Trump serving time than anyone with the Clinton last name ever seeing the inside of a prison cell.

Old 01-28-2019, 05:48 PM

7,502 posts, read 4,346,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
if he doesnt produce a wall, he not, his base be walking away
He needs at least 60 votes in the senate to produce a wall or for any legislation that any president supports to become law. That's how our government works. Perhaps you need a civics lesson?

Whether his base will be walking away or not is an open question? Given the current crop of presidential hopefuls on the Democrat side I seriously doubt it. Especially with the likes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez opening up her mouth and the media covering every word in admiration.

Kamala Harris? I don't think her sexcapades with the former Mayor of San Francisco Willie Brown will go over too well either? Talk about pay for play, that was what launched her political career. Sounds more like prostitution to me. Yet there she was harassing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh about unsubstantiated allegations from decades ago. Another fine example of Liberal hypocrisy

Ilhan Omar, Democrat Senator from Minnesota came out and argued before a judge that we should have compassion for Isis wanna' be's. I'm sure that will go over well with the general electorate. I know, I know we can't associate all Democrats with Ilhan Omar's comments. But whenever there's a shooting Democrats have no problems blaming the NRA and those who lawfully own firearms. The "bird's of a feather" analogy was already implied for those who support Trump on this very thread (page 25 #245). But I guess that only applies to Republicans? Right? Another fine example of Liberal hypocrisy.

But whether Trump gets re-elected for another term won't really matter as he will have changed the judiciary for decades to come, long after he is out of office. True to his word he has already appointed and the senate has confirmed Constitutionalist judges to both the federal judiciary and the Supreme Court. He's still got another two years to go, possibly six. Even if he were to be removed from office before his term is up we've still got Mike Pence to carry the torch.

Quote:
Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-...isis-resurface. 2 days ago ... Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., once asked a judge to show leniency toward a ... over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS ... Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to place Minnesota Democrat Rep. ... if we truly want to effect change, we should refocus our efforts on inclusion and rehabilitation.

Democratic Representative Ilhan Omar comes under fire ... - Daily...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...entencing.html
2 days ago ... Ilhan Omar has come under fire from conservatives, after she urged ... ' compassion' in the sentencing of men accused of trying to join ISIS ... if we truly want to effect change, we should refocus our efforts on ... Omar, who in November became one of the first Muslim women to be elected to Congress, argued ...
Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit ... -...
Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit sentencing - Story | KMSP
Nov 10, 2016 ... The 9 Minnesota men charged with planning to join ISIS are scheduled to be sentenced next week. Ahead of those court dates, 13 letters were ...

Old 01-28-2019, 05:49 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
You mean like Barack Hussein Obama attending the church of Jeremiah Wright, and yucking it up with the likes of rabid anti semite Louis Farrakhan and the honorable Rev. Al Sharpton? I'll bet there wasn't a peep out of you then? Liberal hypocrisy strikes again!
Really? Were they as close as Trump and Cohen? His crooked Attorney? As close as Roger Stone and Trump - plotting together for years?

Did Obama appoint one of them to be his National Security Advisor despite numerous warnings not to? Did one of them run his campaign? Meet with a foreign government?

No.

Old 01-28-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Clinton isn't president, the serial cheating ***** grabber is. Keep on giving him the free pass, right?
Well no kidding, I would have never known? I'm not giving Trump a free pass for anything, sure he's a serial cheating ***** grabber. Happy now? I never even brought up William Jefferson Clinton until you Liberal hypocrites started in on Trump's infidelities. You guys can sure dish it out, but you just can't take it. Especially when confronted by your own blatant hypocrisy.

Old 01-28-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Really? Were they as close as Trump and Cohen? His crooked Attorney? As close as Roger Stone and Trump - plotting together for years?

Did Obama appoint one of them to be his National Security Advisor despite numerous warnings not to? Did one of them run his campaign? Meet with a foreign government?

No.
You can make all of the excuses you want for your Messiah. Those were people of whom Obama had close ties with. Remember the "bird's of a feather analogy" you guys like to use? You don't think that they had anything to do with Obama's way of thinking or had any influence on his policies? Not too mention some of the nefarious characters he appointed to public office.

Susan Rice:
Quote:
Susan Rice tacitly admits lying about unmasking - WND
www.wnd.com/2017/04/susan-rice-tacitly-admits...
WND EXCLUSIVE Susan Rice tacitly admits lying about unmasking 'What she did is 1,000 times worse than Watergate' Published: 04/04/2017 at 8:05 PM

Susan Rice's Unraveling Web of Lies | Frontpage Mag
www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266325/susan-rices...
Susan Rice's Unraveling Web of Lies . ... Bloomberg News has reported this week that Rice requested or directed the unmasking of the identities of U.S. persons in raw ...

Susan Rice lies will haunt liberals - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/5/susan...
The half-baked lies of Susan Rice. The Obama adviser's record of deceit is catching up with her. Follow Us ... she admitted the “unmasking,” but assured everyone that, as she told reporters ...

Susan Rice has long history of lying to cover for Obama - WND
www.wnd.com/2017/04/susan-rice-has-long-history...
Rice herself claimed ignorance of Trump team surveillance when asked about it before Fox News reporter Adam Housely revealed her role in the unmasking. Rice went on leave from the Brookings ...
Then there's Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch his successor and Lois Lerner:

Quote:
Eric Holder’s stormy legacy includes being the only attorney general in American history to have been held in criminal contempt of Congress.

The contempt vote stemmed from the administration’s decision to withhold from congressional investigators documents about Fast and Furious, the gun-running operation that put deadly weapons in the hands of criminal cartels.

We’d like to hear Holder’s successor weigh in on that case. Ditto for the contempt finding against Lois Lerner, who took the Fifth under dubious circumstances during Congress’ investigation into the IRS targeting of conservatives.---https://nypost.com/2014/09/25/eric-holders-contempt/

list attorney general eric holder scandals - WhiteOut Press
www.whiteoutpress.com/list-attorney-general-eric...
List of Attorney General Eric Holder Scandals. By Mark Wachtler. September 28, 2014. Washington. (ONN) When Attorney General Eric Holder announced his retirement this week, many Americans cheered. Few government officials in American history have been tainted by as much corruption, criminal activity and scandal as Eric Holder.

Sixteen Scandals: The Legacy of Eric Holder - RedState
www.redstate.com/diary/candicelanier/2013/06/26/...
Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. was born on January 21, 1951 in the Bronx, New York and was raised in Elmhurst, Queens. His father (1905-1970) arrived in the U.S. from Barbados and worked as a real estate broker.

JUST IN: Loretta Lynch Caught Red Handed as Her DOJ “Fake ...
patriotbeat.com/2018/03/01/just-loretta-lynch...
A new bombshell report from JudicialWatch exposes Loretta Lynch using a fake name to conduct official DOJ business. ... She eventually resigned over the scandal ...

BOOM: Reporter EXPOSES Massive NSA Scandal, Loretta Lynch ...
conservativefighters.com/news/boom-reporter-exposes...
The meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton has been stirring up controversy for a while now. The two met in what was supposed to be a “social” meeting on the tarmac in Arizona.

IRS Scandal: No End To Lois Lerner's Lawlessness | Stock News ...
www.investors.com/politics/editorials/irs...
Justice: IRS official Lois Lerner didn't merely target conservative groups to take away their tax-free status, as first suspected, but also handed over more than a million pages of tax returns to ...

Exclusive: Lois Lerner breaks silence - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2014/09/lois-lerner...
Lois Lerner is toxic — and she knows it. But she refuses to recede into anonymity or beg for forgiveness for her role in the IRS tea party-targeting scandal. Story Continued Below

Lois Lerner, IRS official in tea party scandal, forced out ...
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/23/lois...
Lois G. Lerner, the woman at the center of the IRS tea party targeting scandal, retired from the agency Monday morning after an internal investigation found she was guilty of "neglect of duties ...

Lerner again takes the Fifth in Tea Party scandal
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/03/05/...
Lerner again takes the Fifth in Tea Party scandal. ... Lois Lerner, former director of the Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division at the Internal Revenue Service, refuses to answer questions ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies