Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 10:39 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times

Advertisements

I thought it was common knowledge that they went out. Sorta vomit worthy, I don't know what she saw in him. However, it is their own business.

Old 01-29-2019, 10:42 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
We are seeking to elect Kamala Harris for President in 2020, not Willie Brown. Kamala Harris was not married twenty years ago so Fox's insinuations that she had an extramarital affair is propaganda.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/59950371...#sp=show-clips

In your short relationship with the Russians, you republicans have learned a lot about spreading lies.
Slick Willie Brown not only admits the affair but is proud of it........and he admitted he helps the young and good looking to further their political careers.........so Kamala slept her way to the middle of the pack.....she will get soundly trounced by the Trump train later on..........she's like all the other goofs promising free health care and zero ideas how to pay for that........

Old 01-29-2019, 10:46 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,898,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
She is polished and well spoken while forwarding horrible schemes, she should be viewed as a real threat.
She has caught my interest regarding criminal justice reform and prison reform. The 6,000 tax credit idea wasn't bad I'm sick and tired of those earning 500,000 and above reaping all the benefits from the current tax code. This huge tax break to large corporations makes me mad as hell. I want to see something that impacts the lives of middle class to upper middle class people I'm fed up with the attention all being on the wealthy and the poor.

Old 01-29-2019, 10:47 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
She traded sex for political favors and office positions!
Where’s you’re proof? They were boyfriend/girlfriend for years.

Old 01-29-2019, 10:55 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
TBH, I don't see why anyone cares if she had an extramarital affair or not. Trump had at least 3 if I'm not mistaken. He was elected. Maybe people will judge her more harshly because she's a woman? Who cares, your private sex life does not indicate even 1% of how you will run a country.
Oh, I'm sure a lot of people would judge her more harshly for anything she is believed to have done wrong. This is the way the world has always been. Anyone who listens to Fox news would believe anything. I banned Fox news from my home a long, long time ago. People who at this time STILL support Donald Trump will never be persuaded of anything true. We need not waste our time trying to lead them to truth.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:05 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Oh, I'm sure a lot of people would judge her more harshly for anything she is believed to have done wrong. This is the way the world has always been. Anyone who listens to Fox news would believe anything. I banned Fox news from my home a long, long time ago. People who at this time STILL support Donald Trump will never be persuaded of anything true. We need not waste our time trying to lead them to truth.

If you want to win elections you do.
Start with discovering the truth and all the work is still ahead of you and on liberal Fox News.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:07 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,278,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
She has caught my interest regarding criminal justice reform and prison reform. The 6,000 tax credit idea wasn't bad I'm sick and tired of those earning 500,000 and above reaping all the benefits from the current tax code. This huge tax break to large corporations makes me mad as hell. I want to see something that impacts the lives of middle class to upper middle class people I'm fed up with the attention all being on the wealthy and the poor.
Criminal justice reform? That mean she's decided it's no longer cool to fight to keep someone wrongfully convicted in jail? Because that's what she did before.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:23 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
Or, she was in close proximity with men more successful than her (at that very point in her career) and she was attracted to that, as many women are. She slept with them, not fully expecting that act to open doors for her.

Why so judgemental of her?
Because it’s corruption!

Last edited by lifeexplorer; 01-29-2019 at 11:47 AM..

Old 01-29-2019, 11:47 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,898,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Criminal justice reform? That mean she's decided it's no longer cool to fight to keep someone wrongfully convicted in jail? Because that's what she did before.
What are you talking about? She was a tough prosecutor no doubt about it and I like that approach for some crimes there is just no way to reform some people they're a lost cause but do you even know what you're talking about or are you just spreading something you read or heard this morning.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:11 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Evidently, no one was watching Fox News when Chris Stirewalt noted that Kamala "stuck" the landing during her announcement - meaning she landed perfectly. He went on to note that she can match Trump crowd-for-crowd, so far.

Foxaphobes simply pick and choose. They don't really know anything, so they think their piece of material is all there is to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies