Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 01:12 PM

334 posts, read 227,329 times

Advertisements

I would never vote for her for one reason. I hate her politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2019, 08:33 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
ah yes because people haven't referred to our current president with childish names or any other male politician

It is fine for these snowflake liberals to throw insults around but don't do it in return or they will be "offended" And Joy Behar what a waste of human flesh. Should have been aborted.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:39 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The misogyny is real don't kid yourself I just read a post referring to her as Kamaltoe the hatred of powerful women is real for some people.
That's not logical.

You're assuming it's because of her gender and not her party affiliation or policy opinions.

To that point, all complaints about Trump are because he's a man.

Especially ironic coming from people that actually identify publically people by age, race and gender as being bad just for that.

Or do you forget the attacks on Bernie Sanders from democrats for being old, white and male?

At what point did you decide whom it's ok to attack over their age, race and gender and whom is off limits?

Old 01-30-2019, 08:41 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
The misogyny is real don't kid yourself I just read a post referring to her as Kamaltoe the hatred of powerful women is real for some people.
Considering the attacks the left directed at Sarah Palin-anyone on the left that raises the "misogyny" flag is a hypocrite. Harris makes Palin sound like Einstein.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:43 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Both are entwined and another poster mentioned she's too fat to vote for again focusing on her personal appearance. Umn Trump is pretty fat and this guy likes Trump.
Um, here is a recent news article attacking a democrat for their race and gender.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/polit...020/index.html

Please note the word ARTICLE, it wasn't disguised like usual as an op-ed piece.

Care to guess whom the writer supports for 2020?

We're talking CNN not some random idiot posting on an anonymous forum.

Tell us, do you ever attack people with reference to their race, gender, age?

Old 01-30-2019, 08:44 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endoplasmic View Post
I would never vote for her for one reason. I hate her politics.

exactly!! i didnte vote for obama because he was far too liberal as was hillary. kamala harris is no different than those two, so of course i wont vote for them, unless they run against someone i consider far more horrible(like stalin or hitler for instance) than they are.

get condelezza rice to run for president though, and watch how fast i vote for her.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:48 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Why would I care what an old, crazy, comedian Yenta says, or thinks? If a female candidate in the Margaret Thatcher mold ran, then yeah, I'd vote for her. Another crazed, liberal, feminist harpy? No thanks.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:49 AM

13,961 posts, read 5,625,642 times
One of the three major reasons Trump won the Electoral College is people being sick of being scolded by the media-political complex for not signaling virtue well enough. Those same people are still sick of it, and after Hillary blamed her loss on literally everything except her own monumentally unlikable self, scolding us all in the meantime, the number of people sick and tired of being scolded has quite likely grown.

So if Behar, the DNC, Kamala Harris and the rest of the scolds think it is a winning strategy, they're not just wrong, they're wildly ignorant of political reality.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:52 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
sorry but it is not a hatred of powerful women... its a dislike of idiotic people, who spew leftist hatred

back in 08, I was hoping for a h. Clinton -vs- Dr. Condi Rice for POTUS, guaranteed a woman, and Dr. Rice could have been not only the first black as POTUS, but also the first woman...but she is smart, she doesn't want anything to do with being POTUS and being bashed by half the country.

Harris has already showed she is a far left fascist liberal... if she doesn't come towards center, she doesn't have a chance

democrats need to find a Truman Democrat for them to win. A Truman Democrat could win easily, even getting many of the republican votes

Old 01-30-2019, 08:57 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
.......democrats need to find a Truman Democrat for them to win. A Truman Democrat could win easily, even getting many of the republican votes
A Truman, or JFK democrat for that matter, will never happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies