Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2019, 03:31 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that seems to be the general perception. which begs the question, true or not, why is she still in close connection to trump?
She delivers results.

I bet her husband is jealous because she is more important and successful and it makes him impotent with rage. Or maybe she doesn't want a fat whiner but her kids need a father. Maybe she is too cheap to get a divorce and figures he'll drop dead because he's so unhealthy and angry and she'll get everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2019, 03:51 PM

33,312 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
"Moochelle", "Hildabeast" and "Pocahontas" came by to say "hi" and congratulate you on your "opinion".
Editing to 'Nevermind'

I just noticed that that the point I was making (that I am deleting by replacing with this) had already been made on January 29th...by me .

Last edited by RMESMH; 03-19-2019 at 04:09 PM..

Old 03-19-2019, 03:54 PM

10,520 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Democrats believe that strong successful women should be screwed over. All the better if its by husband or second best any family member. It helps hold families together, they say, and consistent with their family values.

Where DO you come up with this garbage?

Old 03-19-2019, 03:57 PM

10,520 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
George is one of my favorites. I have no doubt Trump reads his tweets...except the ones with bigly words.
Trump has all the best words apparently.

Old 03-19-2019, 03:58 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Where DO you come up with this garbage?
Got to wonder.

Old 03-19-2019, 04:16 PM

10,089 posts, read 6,420,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
She delivers results.

I bet her husband is jealous because she is more important and successful and it makes him impotent with rage. Or maybe she doesn't want a fat whiner but her kids need a father. Maybe she is too cheap to get a divorce and figures he'll drop dead because he's so unhealthy and angry and she'll get everything.
Or maybe she has a mirror and is realistic about her chances in the dating pool.

Old 03-19-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Bwahahahaha

George Conway is a master troll, Trump must hate his guys so badly.
I wonder if Trump got on his own why George was calling out that Tweet as stupid ?.....or if someone had to explain it to him .

Old 03-19-2019, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
George is a major a-hole with no respect for his wife.....If my wife has a high position job in any company or government administration, how am I going to bash her boss or the company in public while my wife works there and supports her boss and company?....what is the purpose? that's hurting my wife's career. I have never seen this from anybody.

Trump doesn't go after this fat f@#k out of respect to his wife. George wanted to work in the Trump administration and got rejected. Just like Mitt Romney. Now they trash him in public......at least Romney gives credit to Trump on some things from the border and tax cuts....George bashes Trump 100%.....feel sorry for her that she has to put up with him bashing her boss in public and have to deal with this whale on top of her for sex.

at least Trump is acting better than I would. I would tell Kellyanne to control her husband or look for another job. Trump doesn't punish Kellyanne Ann for her husband's political stunts.
On the face of it....I agree with you, meaning.....if there is no 'behind the scenes agreement' as bandied about in this thread.....I think you're right. He owes his wife respect more than he owes society being someone who 'calls out' Trump.

Old 03-19-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Sims worked for the USA government, not Donald trump. How can Trump require a non disclosure. That's not legal. IMO.
Not only that but, IMO, thinking about 'gofer' and 'non-disclosure agreement' together is funny.

Old 03-19-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
That's his take and an about-face but other sources said otherwise.

so you expect Kellyanne to trash her husband in public and divide the family in public? she is in a tough spot. It's bad enough she has to take on the MSM and Democrats but also her husband?.......if George calls Trump a liar and incompetent then what does that says about his wife that ran his campaign, works for him directly and defends his administration every day? .,..see my point? if you love your wife you would never do that to her in public. I wouldn't. I will tell her my opinions in private but never throw her under the bus. It says a lot about George.

If George feels this way about Trump then why not ask his wife or demand his wife to quit and not support the President and this administration. George attacks on Trump is on everything and never gives him credit for anything when his wife is part of the administration, which makes him a political hack against the interests of his wife.

I would never do that to my wife and no husband will allow his wife to bash his boss and the company she works for constantly in public.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies