Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 02:17 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,827,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
At least half of the border is rugged terrain that is nearly impassible so most won't even try to cross in those areas and fewer will succeed or are you back to us doing nothing unless it's 100% effective stupid thinking? Most won't tunnel under nor scale over the good walls successfully either or are you back to us doing nothing unless its 100% effective stupid thinking?

If the steel slatted barriers were easy to scale or tunnel under don't you think that the Border Patrol and Homeland Security would ask for a different type of design then? Technology can help but is not the single answer either. As I said, we tried that stuff years ago and it failed.

You keep yapping about drugs when IMO the largest problem is illegals coming here taking jobs, taxes and resources from Americans and among them are criminals and those from known terrorist countries. They are the ones who are and can harm the majority of Americans the most. Those using drugs aren't my main concern but innocent Americans that don't deserve this illegal invasion.

I don't parrot anybody. I think for myself and have researched this issue all on my own. Whoever is claiming that illegal aliens are a benefit rather than a burden to our society is lying and full of crap just like you are!

What about the walls and barriers around our homes and businesses? They have no roofs on them and yet they are a deterrant to unwanted entry. How many would successfully enter someone's private property without them or are you back to us doing nothing unless it's 100% effective kind of stupid thinking? If cameras, etc. could work all on their own then why do we have barriers at all?

Nope! The Secure Fence Act called for 700 miles of double barriers not mere fencing and they changed it. Only 30 miles were of the double barriers. Try educating yourself. A link is provided for you below.

Yeah right, you have no agenda. All anti-wall, anti-Trumps do. It's just a matter of which agenda it is. They either hire illegals for profit, want more Dem voters, are bleeding heart liberals without a brain in their heads, have ethnic ties to illegal aliens or just hate Trump. Funny, I saw no outrage by people like you back in 2006 when the wall bill was actually passed. Hmm.

With this off to my ignore list you go. Tired of reading the same old repetitive lies no matter how many facts are thrown at you. Those with an agenda don't give a damn about the facts anyway so it's a waste of time responding to you.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...mplementation/

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/12/12/walls-work

LOL, triggered much? Thanks for adding me to your ignore list. You've got nothing useful for me but insults anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies