Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2019, 12:59 AM

3,255 posts, read 1,717,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
No, I don't feel that way, Republicans represent the poorly educated and billionaires, while educated, hard working, and decent Americans who care for other people and the environment are represented by Democrats.
This is again false

Your ideology doesn't validate your beliefs. At the end of the day they're just labels and don't get you anywhere

Virtue signaling is a hell of a drug I know

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics come in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2019, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
I don't believe you can HONESTLY define them, as a definition should be objective, and you are too biased to say anything objective about the people you see as "evil." This is really trolling.
And you took the bait, how nice

Old 02-02-2019, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet619 View Post
Haha...that's rich coming from someone that is quick to stereotype anyone that doesn't toe the "conservative" line.

The conservatives on this board open their mouth and incomprehensible gibberish comes out. That's on them, not me.
Again, why do you keep lumping me with me conservatives?

Old 02-02-2019, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I'm not at all sure what you are talking about. Alliances with whom? Each other? Liberals?

Whatever your "point" is, it's completely irrelevant to what I was saying.
I already forgot the post I even quoted with this

Old 02-02-2019, 03:32 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,803,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Radical leftists label Christian beliefs as racist, homophobic, bigotry when Democrats are the party of the KKK.

They are not tolerant of any beliefs that don't agree with their own.
Your “beliefs” say that I should be a second class citizen and should not have the same rights as you because I don’t believe in your god or follow their rules. Your rights end where mine begin and vice versa.

Old 02-02-2019, 03:37 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,803,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annino View Post
Good try at deflecting, but your liberal mind tricks do not work on those who actually USE their minds!
Doesn’t take much “using your mind” to just blindly accept wherever Fox News or your pastor tells you.

Old 02-02-2019, 03:57 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Democraps are the Communist Party of America.
What are the Republicans? The Fascist Party of American?

Old 02-02-2019, 04:03 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Nothing that these morons post here make any god damned sense at all. A lot of villages are missing their idiots.
Well as an English political philosopher, John Stuart Mill once said, "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable gentleman will question it."

Old 02-02-2019, 06:31 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
Quote:
No, the Morlocks on this board aren't civilized. So that is an impossible ask.
Why thank you.

If you consider those who condone barbaric acts against humans civilized, call me uncivilized.

I am honored to be the opposite of whatever label you approve of.

Old 02-02-2019, 06:38 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,096,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
I am having a difficult time assimilating in my mind what has happened to this part of America. The current ideology of liberals appear more and more to be anti everything that is good, moral, honest and beautiful. Anyone else feel this way?
Hmm trying to lump ALL American Democrats into one definition is as pointless as doing the same for ALL American Republicans.

There are for all big issues that direct them to a Party they don’t just approve of all the party platform. As long as we keep trying to label each other it becomes much easier to ignore and divide us as Americans
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies