Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 01:24 AM

271 posts, read 139,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I can't stand Trump but if it came down to Trump and Bloomberg I'd vote Trump.
A midget with an ego perhaps ten-times the size of Trump's, coupled with a voracious desire for full spectrum dominance.....

It's simply unimaginable he could ever become elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2019, 04:22 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,707,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Losing is the only thing democrats are committed too.

They hate winning and winners. Bloomies data can't hide that.
Really? In case you missed it, Obama won 2 terms. And the Democrats took back the house of Reps last year. That is not called losing. Republicans have to cheat to win via purging voters and colluding with Oligarchs in other countries.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:26 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,060,434 times
Terrible data, terrible I tell you. You need to put aside dislike, disgust, disdain, whatever it is for economic leadership.

GDP is expected to increase by 2.9% in the fourth quarter and jobs increased by 304k in January.

Rising wages making us less competitive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Nice! Destroying Trump by doing a better job of reaching voters.

Bloomberg's Secret Plans to Take Down Trump
Whether or not he runs for president, the former mayor is building the most powerful political organization in America
The Atlantic
By Edward-Isaac Dovere

Though a budget has not been set, this effort would almost certainly become the biggest and most powerful political organization in the country overnight. It would also be the only real counter to the operation that Trump’s campaign put together in 2016...

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/581710/

This might remind Trump what real money is, not Trump's reported money which may well be another one of his lies.

Old 02-03-2019, 07:04 AM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
These nonsensical and obtuse blanket statements are so tedious. You have zero grounds upon which to say such a ridiculous thing.
https://www.theatlantic.com/national...mpaign/278582/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...arming-minori/

https://www.westernjournal.com/bloom...-a-good-thing/

He's a billionaire, a racist, nanny stater control freak who wants to micromanage everyone's personal life. He's going to continue policies that favor one percenters. He's the top funder of gun control activists in the country which makes him very much hated in rural states. I think he might be one candidate Trump could actually beat.

Old 02-04-2019, 06:29 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
GDP is expected to increase by 2.9% in the fourth quarter and jobs increased by 304k in January.
What's the bad news?
Rising wages making us less competitive?
Since you mention jobs, I want to point out that this is the 100th month that jobs have been increasing, so clearly no praise is due to Trump.

Yet, I see that, as usual, Trump supporters focus exclusively on money, and aren't interested in anything else - not international relations, not the environment, not civil rights, nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
How's bloombug going to win the primary?
Bloombug is a nobody compared to child molester extraordinaire Joe Biden....
Dems love Biden, its Biden vs. Trump.
Clearly, no point in taking anyone seriously whose first move is to use a slur as a nickname.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I am not friends with him, have zero care about how well he is liked or not, I care about results.

Bush exceeds Trump in his "likeness", yet Bush was among the worse in regards to results in my opinion. Yet I would rather have Bush as a neighbor than Trump.
No one in their right mind would want Trump as a neighbor. Did you see that article about how much his Mar-a-lago neighbors hate him, and how deviously he made his deals, shafting them?

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/201...for-mar-a-lago

Old 02-04-2019, 06:32 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I can't stand Trump but if it came down to Trump and Bloomberg I'd vote Trump.
Not to quote myself but I was asked to explain myself here. I see Bloomberg as the worse kind of politician. Someone who see's himself as above everyone else. Someone that was put here to tell others how to live and to enact laws that see to it that people live as he see's as best.

Many politicians exercise this to some degree but I see Bloomberg as the worse.

Old 02-04-2019, 06:42 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyKay44 View Post
A midget with an ego perhaps ten-times the size of Trump's, coupled with a voracious desire for full spectrum dominance.....

It's simply unimaginable he could ever become elected

WHy? Trump was alleged to be a good candidate because he was a successful businessman, Bloomberg is a far more successful businessman.

Old 02-04-2019, 06:58 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Bloomberg win a Dem primary? In what universe?

Old 02-04-2019, 07:00 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Nice! Destroying Trump by doing a better job of reaching voters.

You left off an important detail.

What's the message?

i.e. Democrats have none.

/thread

Old 02-04-2019, 08:40 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I think Bloomberg wanting to ban all fast food and soft drinks would be the most serious threat to Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies