Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 08:13 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I was surprised to learn he was black. I saw him in the interview and just thought he looked Hispanic.

He seems to be against "the Wall."
He's just as greasy as any and every other politician in America (save for a very small handful).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2019, 08:06 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
He's just as greasy as any and every other politician in America (save for a very small handful).
Thanks for sharing.

Old 02-04-2019, 08:10 AM

[quote=Old Gringo;54339030] [url=https://pics.me.me/ding-dong-ur-opi
[/QUOTE]

That, in a nutshell, is the biggest difference between conservatives (true conservatives, not these RINO fraudsters that are most of the republican party these days) and liberals.

We on the (true) right hate politicians; you Godless lefties look at these con-artists and frauds as your gods...your leaders and cults of personalities, as they were.

Old 02-04-2019, 08:22 AM

Cool Consider this...

Quote:
That, in a nutshell, is the biggest difference between conservatives (true conservatives, not these RINO fraudsters that are most of the republican party these days) and liberals.

We on the (true) right hate politicians;
Without politicians, we'd have royalty dictating everything. We decided against that system over two centuries ago.

Quote:
you Godless lefties look at these con-artists and frauds as your gods...your leaders and cults of personalities, as they were.
Godless lefties with gods, you say...

It's your con artist tRump who holds those "worship me" rallies where the flock gathers to chant, "Lock her up!"

Very amusing.

Old 02-04-2019, 08:36 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Relax, everybody...

Popeye's chicken is excellent, first of all.

And you don't have to be black to enjoy it.

Will Hurd is a rarity; a Pub who actually served America before going into politics and who holds some good solid positions on border security. His district covers a much longer section of the US/Mexico border than any other, over 500 miles. And I believe he's the only Pub congressman from a border district.

He's no fan of tRump's wall.

He and Beto happen to be buds.

Bojangles' is so much better than Popeye's.....

Fight me.

Old 02-04-2019, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Without politicians, we'd have royalty dictating everything. We decided against that system over two centuries ago.

In case you haven't been paying attention, the politicians today ARE the new royalty and view the vast majority of Americans (middle-class) as sub-human scum who need to be replaced by non-Americans.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:01 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,032,823 times
Quote:
In case you haven't been paying attention, the politicians today ARE the new royalty and view the vast majority of Americans (middle-class) as sub-human scum who need to be replaced by non-Americans.
Typical distorted and warped right wing viewpoint.

Politicians are the new royalty? Money is and always has been American royalty. Politicians just cater to it.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Bojangles' is so much better than Popeye's.....

Fight me.

Never even heard of this Bojangles you speak of.

hmmm...

Appears to be some sorta Yankee-fied east coast thing.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote:
You're squirming.

Old 02-04-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Typical distorted and warped right wing viewpoint.

Politicians are the new royalty? Money is and always has been American royalty. Politicians just cater to it.
The vast majority of politicians are 1%ers.

Moreover, I could sit here for a month listing people that strangely became wealthy only after they got into politics.

Please take your head out of the sand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies