Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2019, 08:15 AM

56,989 posts, read 35,166,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
Yeah, on this board it probably won't end in anything productive anyway. LOL. Plus it goes against the spirit of the whole thing so I'm going to shut up now too.
Yeah...it does go against the spirit whole thing. Good point.

Time to retreat back to our corners.

Old 02-05-2019, 08:29 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,578,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That’s just laughable. Hostile to Jews?

Again, on the thread about the Holocaust, which poster implicated his own country in being complicit with the Holocaust by not taking in Jews?

Which poster said that it was the duty of the United States and the other nations of the Americas to take in EVERY Jew from Europe in order to save their lives? Which poster said that the St Louis episode is one of America’s most shameful and embarrassing episodes in American history?

No other posters went nearly as far as I did in condemnation of this country. In fact, some posters insisted on letting the USA off the hook by insisting that we didn’t know about what would happen. Which poster dismissed that notion out of hand and insisted that not only did the United States know what would happen, but their anti Semitism prevented them from doing anything about it?

Lemme tell ya...you haven’t a clue. You stink at reading people. Your rigidity on anything involving Jews or Israel simply blinds you to the truth. Anyone that doesn’t push your line is the enemy of Jewish people.

But that’s fine with me.
I remember that post, and it was one of the most scathing indictments of turning a blind eye that I have ever seen.

Old 02-05-2019, 08:36 AM

78,271 posts, read 60,479,229 times
Quote:
(Blank stare) okaaaaaaaaay. Ummmmm...errrrrr....sohhhhhh

Well now you just blurted that out and shocked everyone because believe me, I’ve been keeping that a secret for YEARS!!
I'm sitting at my desk chuckling out loud reading that. Thanks!

Old 02-05-2019, 08:40 AM

28,354 posts, read 16,360,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
It means she highlighted some of your quote in pink. Go back and look at it lol.

“The pinks”. OMG

OK, I laughed out loud at this one.

I'm going to start referring to myself and all other white folks as "the pinks" from here on out.

Old 02-05-2019, 08:50 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,760,249 times
Black Fraternity Makes Farrakhan Honorary Member

Will he be attending their keg parties?

Old 02-05-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Black Fraternity Makes Farrakhan Honorary Member

Will he be attending their keg parties?
Ques don’t do keggers, but that would be funny. Lol

Old 02-05-2019, 11:18 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,809,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I don't disagree with anything you wrote here. I personally don't have a problem with blacks embracing their racial/ethnic identity. What I do have a problem with is the double-standard of the culture and the media in the Current Year pontificating that for whites to embrace their racial/ethnic identity is "troubling and problematic." I wish we could see people as individuals, but since they tell us that for whites to embrace racial identity is wrong on principle, then they should hold non-whites to the same standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Of course I have - and I agree. The biggest travesty is not that a black fraternity honored Farrakhan (thereby showing them that antisemitism can be excused if not outright applauded), but that we have posters here who are making remarks about Jews not bullying us....Jews controlling the banks....Jews changing their names to join racist clubs....etc., etc.

P.S. Take a glance at the thread about Jews controlling foreign policy (labeled Christian Zionists). That one is so bad that I decided not to engage at all.
Quote:
Speaking for myself, I don’t care one way or another about whites embracing racial or ethnic identity.

Yeah, but I believe David Duke 100%. There’s a reason why he’s quite comfortable in the Republican Party. His fellow travelers are there.

So what makes you any better?

On the black and blue - neither do I. Honestly I feel that too many white people are too invested in conservative media like Fox that tells them things they "think" black people care about.

We don't care about you "embracing your ethnic identity" for the most part. Probably 90% of us don't care lol. I know many whites who run in genealogical research circles I run in and they always are discussing their ethnicity and heritage and American history in general. No one cares. It is interesting to discuss your heritage and history.

Old 02-05-2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I remember that post, and it was one of the most scathing indictments of turning a blind eye that I have ever seen.
Notice how she won’t respond to that comment because it doesn’t comport with her opinion about me....you know, that I’m the black Reinhardt Heydrich. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
On the black and blue - neither do I. Honestly I feel that too many white people are too invested in conservative media like Fox that tells them things they "think" black people care about.

We don't care about you "embracing your ethnic identity" for the most part. Probably 90% of us don't care lol. I know many whites who run in genealogical research circles I run in and they always are discussing their ethnicity and heritage and American history in general. No one cares. It is interesting to discuss your heritage and history.
Because they’re so obsessed with us, they think we’re just as obsessed with them.

Black folks ain’t thinking about white folks.

Old 02-05-2019, 12:03 PM

28,354 posts, read 16,360,269 times
Quote:
Notice how she won’t respond to that comment because it doesn’t comport with her opinion about me....you know, that I’m the black Reinhardt Heydrich. Lol

Because they’re so obsessed with us, they think we’re just as obsessed with them.

Black folks ain’t thinking about the pinks.

Fixed that for you.

Old 02-05-2019, 02:02 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,522,142 times
If I have kids, I don't want them having anything to do with that fraternity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.