Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 06:42 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,412,457 times

Advertisements

I don't feel sorry for them. Especially those who act out their hate:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2019, 06:44 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,837,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Just making up stuff about different races doesn't solve anything. Many times conceived notions are based on experience and world events. Racial interactions are different in Japan than found in Georgia.
Didn't see where you mention your sister is dating Black guys. If so, you get extra points in the identity politics game.
The premise of the thread was to challenge----or dare anyone to disagree.
You also live in a glass house-----don't throw stones.
Just sayin.
The point is racism is based on ignorance and ignorance while unlike stupid can be fixed it takes a lot of effort.

Not sure what glass house I live in when it comes to racism.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:44 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,651,181 times
3 am. Dark alley.
Imagine that there is your good looking 18 yo daughter coming home from a party.
There are people walking behind her.
You can choose who they are from those 3 choices:
1. Three chinese guys.
2. Three Ashkenazi Jews.
3. Three African Americans.

I will not tell you what to choose and I don't need an answer from you. You will look at yourself at the mirror and answer honestly to yourself. And only then you will talk about other people racism.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I don't feel sorry for them. Especially those who act out their hate:
Yes, once they resort to violence racists lose all sympathy for me be they black, white or green.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:48 PM

938 posts, read 443,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The point is racism is based on ignorance and ignorance while unlike stupid can be fixed it takes a lot of effort.

Not sure what glass house I live in when it comes to racism.
Do you feel sorry for Asian, black and Hispanic racists or just the white ones?

How about people who have preferences for who they want to live and play with?

Old 02-05-2019, 06:51 PM

230 posts, read 94,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I guess if you live in a homogeneous area it would not be that great a loss but in any major city I can’t imagine avoiding a significant percentage of the population
What's your point? Some of us CHOOSE to live in nice,quiet,safe,good schooling,homogeneous areas. EVEN IF there was a city like that,I despise big cities,I love my peaceful country setting.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
3 am. Dark alley.
Imagine that there is your good looking 18 yo daughter coming home from a party.
There are people walking behind her.
You can choose who they are from those 3 choices:
1. Three chinese guys.
2. Three Ashkenazi Jews.
3. Three African Americans.

I will not tell you what to choose and I don't need an answer from you. You will look at yourself at the mirror and answer honestly to yourself. And only then you will talk about other people racism.
The year is 1858. You are a fugitive slave. At your door would ya prefer three black men, three Chinese men or three white men?

Old 02-05-2019, 06:54 PM

230 posts, read 94,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Seems like a random, directionless thread that is equivalent to "bad people- they are bad- because they are bad, don't like them- okay?"

Perhaps you could define for us what you mean by "racist", as anymore it has nothing to do with race or skin color and is more like "any behavior that does not agree with strict liberal political dogma".

Today people are called "racists" for the most curious things that range from not agreeing with former President Obama's policies vs not liking bagels with cream cheese. A previously weighty and condemning term, "racist" has lost much of its previous meaning and is delegated as a liberal retort when they really don't know what to say, which is often.

A Racist is someone who wins an argument with a leftist. On top of the fact its a made up word invented by a communist....fitting leftists use it so often I guess.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:55 PM

What really gets racists rocks off are black people acting badly and racist hoaxes.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:59 PM

104 posts, read 84,129 times
I forgive those who are racist against the racists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies