Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 03:25 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,469,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
No, follow with me.

1. The two biggest crimes against humanity have been statism and centralized banking (which overlap). I know you will disagree as you are most likely a statist. I am a non-statist (anarchist). Our titles here are not dependent upon either of our religions (or lack there of).

2. Jews are a small homogenized religious group...relatively speaking. Jewish culture has a long tradition of embracing/promoting financial well-being and education (especially in banking and law). Do you disagree? If not, let's move on.

3. If we digest theses points of emphasis as the benign disciplines they are...they are in fact harmless. In my previous post I pointed out that I am a fan of financial literacy and overall education. Neither area is a violation of self-determination or the non-aggression principle. As noted, they are good things.

4. All people have an equal chance of engaging in evil behaviors...full stop.Since Jewish culture is close-knit with a strong emphasis on finance and education (law) it stands to reason that when a Jewish INDIVIDUAL decides to do evil things like serve in government or engage in centralized banking that individual will more often than not excel in those nefarious activities.

Cleared up?

Jews do not commit more heinous crimes than non-Jews in total population. Jews, as a percentage, do so but not because of being Jewish but because cultural factors in Judaism can be readily utilized by individuals looking to do harm.

Last paragraph sounds bad, right? I'm being an anti-Semite, right? But there's more...

Jews do not engage and promote the best virtues of humanity (anarchy and true capitalism which overlap) more so than non-Jews in total population . Jews, as a percentage, do so but not because of being Jewish but because cultural factors in Judaism can be readily utilized by individuals looking to do good.

See how that works? I am not going to collectively assign all Jews being good or bad. Those would have to be individual actions. You are confusing a cultural fact (Jewish culture promotes education/finance, Asian culture promotes education especially in STEM, Mexican culture promotes work ethic, etc.) with what those inside the cultures do with those attributes.

I can have a strong work ethic but if my craft is ripping people off the cultural attribute has been used for bad, not good. I can be a math wiz but use it to extort/defraud others. Again, using the cultural attribute if it rings true, for bad and not good. I can be a fantastic financial expert because the cultural attribute of strong financial literacy rings true in my individualized case but if I'm doing it to promote the federal reserve it's wrong.
I only got to point 1 of your discourse, since you're wrong right out of the gate.

First, you say that the most heinous crimes against humanity are statism and centralized banking. I'd say the most heinous crimes are murdering millions of people because you dislike their religion or buying and enslaving people because if their skin color are but two examples of heinous crimes - no comparison to banking.

Second, you say that I am probably a statist. Why would you think such a thing? Is that an assumption you came to because I'm Jewish?

Your other statements about Jews committing a disproportionate amount of heinous crime is just plain wrong, and on so many levels. And your bolded about Jews not promoting good values because of their religion's culture, OMG. I don't believe you even HEAR what you sound like, but believe me, other posters do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I only got to point 1 of your discourse, since you're wrong right out of the gate.

First, you say that the most heinous crimes against humanity are statism and centralized banking. I'd say the most heinous crimes are murdering millions of people because you dislike their religion or buying and enslaving people because if their skin color are but two examples of heinous crimes - no comparison to banking.

Second, you say that I am probably a statist. Why would you think such a thing? Is that an assumption you came to because I'm Jewish?

Your other statements about Jews committing a disproportionate amount of heinous crime is just plain wrong, and on so many levels. And your bolded about Jews not promoting good values because of their religion's
culture, OMG. I don't believe you even HEAR what you sound like, but believe me, other posters do.
P.S. "And when Jews decide to do EVIL things like serve in government"? Double OMG.

Old 02-06-2019, 03:28 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,288,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The OP is basically claiming that if you criticize Israel about Palestine, then then you are antisemitic. And he seems to be downplaying the role of Jews in the media, finance, politics, etc.

Of course, he uses the word "conspiracy". I'm not sure what he means by conspiracy. Is nepotism/favoritism/tribalism a form of conspiracy?
Israel and Palestine are States therefore pure evil...full stop.

The over-representation of Jews in those areas is no less nefarious than other groups that excel in other areas. It's just the way it is.

Again, Jewish cultural has traditionally emphasized finance and education. Plus you add in the socio-political truism of Christians being banned from banking/usury and that further adds to their cultural advantage.

This is covered in my video which no one has watched.

Finance and legalism (through statism and centralized banking) just so happened to be the two paradigms that grew to dominate the world stage in terms of how people live (or be enslaved if you ask me). These are evil things. If raising barns and producing fresh milk were the paradigms that came to be used to enslave, murder, and otherwise make people suffer then it would stand to reason that the Amish folks who individually chose to engage in those nefarious activities would excel because of their cultural background in those disciplines (which again, on their own are simply cultural traits with no mens rea).

Last edited by No_Recess; 02-06-2019 at 03:39 PM..

Old 02-06-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:

Your other statements about Jews committing a disproportionate amount of heinous crime is just plain wrong, and on so many levels. And your bolded about Jews not promoting good values because of their religion's culture, OMG. I don't believe you even HEAR what you sound like, but believe me, other posters do.
Do you know how many Jews the Rothschilds had killed in the Nazi death camps? Well, since it was all of them I'm going to say that Jews are evil since the Rothschilds are Jewish.

No? That's not how it works?

That's what you are promoting and don't even know it.

The Rothschilds didn't finance the Nazis because they hated Jews. They did so for money. More money. They didn't do it because Judaism is evil or Jews are evil. They did it because they utilized their cultural strengths for evil.

It's called mens rea. Learn it.

You are probably a statist because well over 99% of the population believes in the paradigm of involuntary statism. Nothing to do with your religion.

I'm a poor minority from the ghetto. I'm suppose to be the biggest statist on the planet but thank goodness I'm an individual and can therefore make my own decisions.

I said the Jews promote good values. I value education and true capitalism more than you do...I know that much. Again, nothing to do with your religion but with your statism. This is why when Jews with strength in their cultural traits decide to do bad things...it ends up very badly...and when they decide to do good things...it ends up very good.

I understand it sounds like anti-Semitism because you don't want embrace the fact that

1. Cultural strengths/weaknesses exist.
2. Despite #1, we base everything off the individual's actions but when someone excels at doing good/bad things through their cultural platform it stands to reason they've done well.

How is this so hard to understand?

Old 02-06-2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
P.S. "And when Jews decide to do EVIL things like serve in government"? Double OMG.
Yes, serving in involuntary government is evil. Sorry.

Old 02-06-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Do you know how many Jews the Rothschilds had killed in the Nazi death camps? Well, since it was all of them I'm going to say that Jews are evil since the Rothschilds are Jewish.

No? That's not how it works?

That's what you are promoting and don't even know it.

The Rothschilds didn't finance the Nazis because they hated Jews. They did so for money. More money. They didn't do it because Judaism is evil or Jews are evil. They did it because they utilized their cultural strengths for evil.

It's called mens rea. Learn it.

You are probably a statist because well over 99% of the population believes in the paradigm of involuntary statism. Nothing to do with your religion.

I'm a poor minority from the ghetto. I'm suppose to be the biggest statist on the planet but thank goodness I'm an individual and can therefore make my own decisions.

I said the Jews promote good values. I value education and true capitalism more than you do...I know that much. Again, nothing to do with your religion but with your statism. This is why when Jews with strength in their cultural traits decide to do bad things...it ends up very badly...and when they decide to do good things...it ends up very good.

I understand it sounds like anti-Semitism because you don't want embrace the fact that

1. Cultural strengths/weaknesses exist.
2. Despite #1, we base everything off the individual's actions but when someone excels at doing good/bad things through their cultural platform it stands to reason they've done well.

How is this so hard to understand?
OMG. Bye.

Old 02-06-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
OMG. Bye.
I know, everything I'm telling you wasn't taught in the government indoctrination centers. Heady stuff for sure.

Old 02-06-2019, 04:02 PM

10,145 posts, read 15,832,258 times
In regards to #1 the vast majority of American Jews are very loyal to and committed to Israel. For example Chuck Schumer supports Israel's right to have a wall and to restrict immigration to protect its Jewish nature but refuses to allow us Americans to do the same for our own country. Most American Jews use their financial and political clout to support Israel's interests within the US and Jewish activism is centered upon Israel.

Old 02-06-2019, 04:40 PM

10,035 posts, read 17,983,757 times
TWiS, you wrote, and I quote,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I don't care what you think. The very fact that there's only one event in history that no one is allowed to question, ever, says all I need to know.

We can talk about and debate and question every single thing else in the entire history of the world, except one.
So "no one is allowed to question [it], ever"? As I wrote, respected scholars DO question various aspects of the Holocaust. Then I added -- in a separate paragraph -- that it's not appropriate or acceptable to question whether it HAPPENED. Note, I did not say you were DOING that (I simply couldn't tell from your post); I actually asked, and again I quote, "what exactly do you want to say about the Holocaust that you feel you can't say?" So I was ASKING you what about it you feel you can't question.

Quote:
Because you should be smart enough to figure that out considering the thread in question. If you would like me to hold your hand for you through every post I make, please let me know and I'll make special notes just for you, in the future.
Don't even know what to say to that level of rudeness.

Quote:
Anytime someone questions it, they are called anti-semite. In some countries, they go to prison for questioning any part of it. That doesn't happen with any other event in the history of the world.
True about some countries, but of course there is typically historical context in those particular countries for that level of punishment for Holocaust denial (not, as far as I know, for questioning various aspects of the Holocaust, which scholars do all the time). In any case, the U.S. is not one of those countries, which is why there is no need to be so vague.

Quote:
And you are putting words in my mouth. I didn't question if it happened.
And again, I didn't say you did; my point was that I couldn't TELL what you were questioning from your post, since you simply didn't say.

Quote:
You're really batting 0 here for comprehension. I said question aspects of it. There are a lot of questions, but we can't do that because people like to go ahead and start leaping to conclusions about the person asking without trying to take a moment, calm the hell down, and understand what the person is saying. It's like a knee jerk reaction: "Question + Holocaust = OMG!~!!!!!!! Anti SEMITE!"

If I said that I had questions about the Civil War, Vietnam, WW1, communism, etc, you would never have reacted this way - which further proves my point.
But again, you made a blanket statement saying, and I quote again, "The very fact that there's only one event in history that no one is allowed to question, ever, says all I need to know." But that blanket statement simply isn't true. You didn't say what kinds of questions you HAD. You still haven't said. That's what I asked.

Old 02-06-2019, 05:10 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,591,472 times
the nazi's (at least Hitler) lumped Jews and Bolsheviks together so that's were the idea of mass murder comes from IMO
try to explain the difference between Zionism and just Judaism to people, many will not listen..

The Jewish community is NOT a monolithic block any more than any other group is....Zionism dates from about 1890s

and focuses on the State of Israel...before 1948 many American Jews really supported assimilation within the US and probably still do....imagine the flip-side of this issue ...how many Jews will actually speak out about the militant Likud Party and extreme Zionism...im guessing some well justified fear and the possibility of being called a self-hating jew lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies