Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2019, 06:39 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The details haven't come out yet as to what will be in this new bill though. Bet you that there will be no wall funding again or far less than what Trump is asking for so of course Nancy will sign that.
She is saying exactly what she has said all along. Border security. She did not say wall.

They're trying to put language into the bill so Trump will think he's getting something--probably find out after the fact he didn't, when Coulter and Rush start bashing him. Seems to be how it works with this empty suit.

Since he doesn't actually read anything, he'll pretty much believe whatever they tell him. If he thinks he got something, he'll sign and go play golf in Florida.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2019, 04:21 PM

11,113 posts, read 19,530,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Pelosi is looking out for our country and how we spend our tax dollars. Trump is only looking out for himself and his re-election. He promised a wall to his supporters so he feels he has to deliver. A president can’t shut down government because he doesn’t get his way. That’s juvenile. Congress determines the funds whether he likes it or not.
Funds for the 'wall' were approved several years ago; check with Joe Biden and several other Dems. The video clips of their speeches on funding for a wall have been all over the news lately. Ms. Nancy is simply being obstinate; not to mention ignorant. Look at the disrespect shown to our country and the President at his SoU speech, made a fool of herself. She is NOT helping the border situation one iota; and should resign the position asap. Let someone unbiased handle it. Scarey that she is 2nd in line to be Pres. Very scarey.

Old 02-08-2019, 04:35 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Hey look! Another day another dishonest post by PHMA! Its like our very own little city data fake news source.
And he'll have it closed as he usually does, when the thread is not going his way, or the push back is too strong from the left.

Old 02-08-2019, 04:39 PM

1,640 posts, read 794,052 times
I hope Trump doesn't bring about another shutdown. Those poor people! He needs to pause and try to imagine what it's like to go without for pete's sake.

Old 02-08-2019, 04:41 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FTazOLMcXA

This was hilarious.

Old 02-08-2019, 05:45 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
I hope Trump doesn't bring about another shutdown. Those poor people! He needs to pause and try to imagine what it's like to go without for pete's sake.
Our obese president has never in his life missed a meal, never had to go without anything, ever, at any time. He has no clue what real life is like for those who aren't born into great wealth. Those federal workers' lives mean nothing to him.

Old 02-08-2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Our obese president has never in his life missed a meal, never had to go without anything, ever, at any time. He has no clue what real life is like for those who aren't born into great wealth. Those federal workers' lives mean nothing to him.
That's the truth. It's should be a requirement (one of many) of presidency imo.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:16 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
That's the truth. It's should be a requirement (one of many) of presidency imo.
A battery of psyche tests would suss out such people. It's impossible to be like Trump and "fake it" when taking those types of tests.

I met one person like Trump in my entire life. He was the son of the biggest Booze Distributor in Upstate NY. He married my wives cousin...when I first heard him open his mouth I honestly couldn't believe it since I tend to assume people are normal.

He ended up taking up with the Budweiser bikini girls. She ended up killing herself.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
A battery of psyche tests would suss out such people. It's impossible to be like Trump and "fake it" when taking those types of tests.

I met one person like Trump in my entire life. He was the son of the biggest Booze Distributor in Upstate NY. He married my wives cousin...when I first heard him open his mouth I honestly couldn't believe it since I tend to assume people are normal.

He ended up taking up with the Budweiser bikini girls. She ended up killing herself.
Wow. Sociopathic.

Old 02-08-2019, 07:29 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The details haven't come out yet as to what will be in this new bill though. Bet you that there will be no wall funding again or far less than what Trump is asking for so of course Nancy will sign that.
So morality is measured out like sugar in a cookie recipe.
Its only a 1/4 cup and that makes it nice and smooth.
1/2 cup and its flaky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies