Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 06:53 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
A United States Congressperson telling people NOT to watch the State of the Union address.....despicable.
Maxi hasn't been getting enough attention. She is anti anything that pro American President Trump does so this was the time for her to pitch her anti American temper tantrum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2019, 06:58 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Unbelievable how Pill-osi was giving them clues as to how to react. It shows that these bimbos can't think for themselves. How embarrassing for them. Or at least it should be.
And just think.....these are women who will weigh in on critical legislation impacting the lives of Americans, often substantially, and they need to check with one another before they can figure out whether to clap or not.

Old 02-07-2019, 07:18 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
it is disconcerting in this day to see those poor women dressed in white to be made into puppets by the Democrats, told what to wear, when to stand, when to clap ...etc; etc;

how demeaning...

Reminds me of the Stepford wives. Surprised they weren't wearing the p*ssy hats to.

Old 02-07-2019, 07:25 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc View Post
Sounds like she does have control over you for you to be behaving in this manner. You sound like the type that is stalking Maxine and will purposely do everything opposite of what she does. Maxine takes Uber you take Lyft, Maxine walks on the sidewalk you walk in the street. This is too funny that this has irritated you to the point of posting that she has no control over you yet it's clear she is affecting you to the point you are trying to stick it to someone who doesn't even know you exist.

Seriously.

Old 02-07-2019, 07:51 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
A United States Congressperson telling people NOT to watch the State of the Union address.....despicable.
"A United States Congressperson telling people NOT to watch the State of the Union address.....despicable." Priceless. For everything else, there is Master Card.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:01 PM

3,997 posts, read 4,142,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Unbelievable how Pill-osi was giving them clues as to how to react. It shows that these bimbos can't think for themselves. How embarrassing for them. Or at least it should be.
It was embarrassing to the rest of us woman who can think and react for ourselves. They in NO way represented me or the females in my family. They wonder why a lot of us woman ignore the Democratic Party when we should be happy to move the women's movement in the correct direction. Because we have self respect, dignity, manners and morals....clearly we nothing in common with them....

Old 02-07-2019, 08:06 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
I enjoy watching how much the extreme right freak out over Democrat women. They have to push their hate somewhere since they don't have many women or minorities on the GOP side to sexually harass and bully.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:23 PM

3,997 posts, read 4,142,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I enjoy watching how much the extreme right freak out over Democrat women. They have to push their hate somewhere since they don't have many women or minorities on the GOP side to sexually harass and bully.
Here we go with "feelings" of hate..... Can you on the left come up with something original.... It's a little hard for me, as a woman of advanced age to sexually harass or bully anyone. You don't like someone else "pushing hate"; but you sure do enough pushing it for all the rest of us......

Old 02-07-2019, 08:25 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
You mean that's Black Face?
Relaxing her hair.

Old 02-07-2019, 09:11 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus10 View Post
Here we go with "feelings" of hate..... Can you on the left come up with something original.... It's a little hard for me, as a woman of advanced age to sexually harass or bully anyone. You don't like someone else "pushing hate"; but you sure do enough pushing it for all the rest of us......
If anyone is a part of the extreme right than I'm calling it how it appears on this POC forum. There are so many disparaging threads on AOC, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, Dem women wearing white. Many of them go for their looks, health, and age which is a spin tactic when they have nothing else on successful women. It's telling since their side has a small number of women. I'm not pushing hate, I'm calling it out. Just because you don't agree that doesn't make it "pushing anything".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies