Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 05:38 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post

As a man, I have to say that we haven't exactly done a stellar job of running things so far. Anyone with half a brain knows it is mom who keeps the home going, so it only stands to reason that they could probably do a much better job at running the country than history has proven how we did it.

I bet if women ran the world there would be less wars, turmoil, and confusion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2019, 05:40 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It is past time that democrats and republicans unite on kicking Hillary to the curb. You know you wanna...
We just had a thread here a few days ago demanding to know where Hillary was, complaining that she had been too quiet lately. You guys need to make up your minds.

Or just admit that you miss her when she's not around. We all know that's the truth.

Old 02-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Is that a statement or a confession?
Huma

Old 02-08-2019, 05:54 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
As a man, I have to say that we haven't exactly done a stellar job of running things so far. Anyone with half a brain knows it is mom who keeps the home going, so it only stands to reason that they could probably do a much better job at running the country than history has proven how we did it.

I bet if women ran the world there would be less wars, turmoil, and confusion.

Then you know nothing about history

Old 02-09-2019, 08:23 AM

1,433 posts, read 1,062,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Then you know nothing about history
He does know about gynocentrism though....let him live in his delusional world.

Old 02-09-2019, 08:34 AM

958 posts, read 304,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Well, Pelosi has proven her right. She got Trump to cave on his shutdown. She dictated the terms of the SOTU and he was forced to play by her rules. And she owned him on his own stage.

Note he never calls Nancy names like he does everyone else. There's a reason for that. He's afraid of her. And rightly so.

Hillary is exactly right on this.
Right. Is that why Trump's approvals now top 50%, and the Democrats are now in free-fall?

Old 02-09-2019, 08:36 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
We just had a thread here a few days ago demanding to know where Hillary was, complaining that she had been too quiet lately. You guys need to make up your minds.

Or just admit that you miss her when she's not around. We all know that's the truth.

Have you noticed we NEVER bring up Hillary , or Obama, it is always the Trumpees who are hot on posting the latest news about what they are up to? I find that very odd, especially with all the current things to discuss, why bring up people who are out of the picture these days ?

Perhaps they have to keep mentioning imagined situations with them to deflect from the mess they are seeing with their own boy in the WH. Kinda like their old fall back routine of " I know you are , but what am I ?" But if it makes them feel better, I guess there is no harm in letting them have a little relief from all the pain they are feeling , realizing their superstar turned out to be a turd in disguise.

Old 02-09-2019, 08:38 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
Right. Is that why Trump's approvals now top 50%, and the Democrats are now in free-fall?
LOL. Tops 50%? Sure, whatever you say.

You guys sure do get bent out of shape whenever a strong woman says something that threatens your fragile male egos. It's a hoot to watch.

Old 02-09-2019, 08:57 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,388,492 times
quote from the referenced article in the OP:

“You know the tidal wave of women and young people running for office is helping to build an America that’s not only kinder, fairer, bigger hearted, but safer, stronger and more secure,” Clinton said.

I had no idea that science had proven young people and women were imbued with qualities that made them "kinder, fairer, bigger hearted". Nor did I know youth and xx chromosomes were responsible for making America "safer, stronger, and more secure".

does this woman enjoy hearing herself speak? she is not relevant to her party nor my party, but she sure likes to wave a flag and say "look at me, look at me. I'm still here" every few days. Hillary Clinton is an embarrassment to my sex. she is antithesis of what young women should emulate.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 02-09-2019 at 09:07 AM..

Old 02-09-2019, 09:01 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesemont View Post
right. Is that why trump's approvals now top 50%, and the democrats are now in free-fall?
50%. Lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies