Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 06:42 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,483,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Can you imagine being picked for that jury? Ouch. And his wife is a utter psychopath as well. Seriously, she committed a ton of crimes helping him and should be in prison too.

On the other hand....who is going to date her? I mean....wow. LOL. Shes cute, psycho, probably has billions......but if her hubby ever escapes you're going to take weeks dying slowly.
NO, I think I would have done all I could to eliminate myself as a juror.

His wife also laughed when his mistress was testifying. She's loco. That alone would make me afraid of her, but as you say, add El Chapo to the mix and I'd run like hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2019, 06:44 PM

34,258 posts, read 19,243,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
I feel bad for El Chapo, I don't know why he needs to be extradited from his native homeland to the USA. This is rather weird, granted I know the reasons but the USA is trying to prevent ordinary Mexicans from entering but basically pressured (and probably even paid for) the Mexican government to send them their drug runner?

Because of his history of being able to escape from Mexican prisons. One of our supermax prisons is....vastly different. And honestly hes going to wish for death after a while. This is FAR different from a Mexican supermax prison. He would run that jail. Here? Hes going to be spending a ton of alone time. A cruel and unusual amount of it to be honest.

Old 02-12-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Where's Sean Penn lol
LOL! Making fruitcake with a file in it.

Old 02-12-2019, 06:50 PM

2,362 posts, read 768,672 times
Quote:
Because of his history of being able to escape from Mexican prisons. One of our supermax prisons is....vastly different. And honestly hes going to wish for death after a while. This is FAR different from a Mexican supermax prison. He would run that jail. Here? Hes going to be spending a ton of alone time. A cruel and unusual amount of it to be honest.
Why do you wish this on him? A fellow human being?

Old 02-12-2019, 06:52 PM

30,164 posts, read 23,555,924 times
Quote:
You must be joking. Do you know how many people have died either directly or indirectly because of that pos? Do you think he "felt sorry" for any of those people? Have you ever seen video of just how they kill people? Not hard to find on the internet...the full, gory, slow, merciless killings, the extremely brutal ways that they kill people...go ahead and watch a good solid hour of those and then come back and tell us how much you "feel sorry" for this ahole.

Old 02-12-2019, 06:58 PM

41,815 posts, read 50,828,507 times
Quote:
......but if her hubby ever escapes ....

Hubby will not be escaping....

Old 02-12-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You must be joking. Do you know how many people have died either directly or indirectly because of that pos? Do you think he "felt sorry" for any of those people? Have you ever seen video of just how they kill people? Not hard to find on the internet...the full, gory, slow, merciless killings, the extremely brutal ways that they kill people...go ahead and watch a good solid hour of those and then come back and tell us how much you "feel sorry" for this ahole.
You're talking about someone who expressed sadness that a man who killed three children was executed, without ever expressing anything about what the children and their families endured.

From that thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter
I feel bad for this man executed. Yes, what he did 20 years ago was horrible. But executing people is just cruel and inhumane in of itself.
Twisted and sick thinking, at best.

Old 02-12-2019, 07:03 PM

34,258 posts, read 19,243,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Hubby will not be escaping....

Normally id 100% agree. But this guy has enough money to try and do some serious attempts. I mean like insane stuff. If someone gave me a billion dollars to get this guy out? I bet I could give it a heck of a shot. And he has the money. His last escape involved a pretty insane tunnel from the outside. I give him a 2% chance. Which is freaking insane for where we will send him.
Quote:
LOL. OMG you have not googled this guy have you? Bwahahahhaa. Compared to some of the things he has done, this is mild. But you are right, if we were a merciful country we would just shoot him. And I would advise us doing so.

Old 02-12-2019, 07:04 PM

41,815 posts, read 50,828,507 times
Quote:

For starters he is an animal. The important thing about this is he will no longer have any power to do anything. He will not be running his empire from the "Alcatraz of the Rockies" as he may be able to do in other prisons. His life as cartel leader and a threat to society is over.

Old 02-12-2019, 07:10 PM

2,362 posts, read 768,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You're talking about someone who expressed sadness that a man who killed three children was executed, without ever expressing anything about what the children and their families endured.

From that thread:
Twisted and sick thinking, at best.
Even in the quote you posted, I say it was horrible what he did. I still have empathy for criminals. They're human beings who still suffer.

Most human beings are guilty of making other beings suffer - usually animals which humans eat for meat. No one is innocent in this world, the only consistent approach in life is empathy for all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies