Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2019, 09:48 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,522,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The whole focus of the investigation started with Russia interfering in the elections. Numerous indictments and guilty pleads delivered, period. There has been every reason to suspect that Individual 1 and his family is a Putin puppet including his lies about a Trump Tower Moscow/ business dealings, believing Putin over US intelligence regarding North Korea and election interference, private conversations with Putin but no other leaders, loans from a bank with heavy Russian ties, numerous indictments within his administration, family lies about security clearance information and private meetings, holding sanctions on the Russian mob, intimidating witness within the investigations, etc.

I don't think there has even been a more corrupt administration in such a short period of time in the US. We haven't even included the wrongdoing regarding the Saudi's and all his organizations under investigation like the inaugural and campaign committee.

Instead of retyping all the evidence that points to obstruction, conspiracy, and other wrongdoings. Let's review:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.720478995bfe
At the time they started the whole thing with hillary bleachbitting emails, smashing blackberries with a hammer, writing exoneration letter weeks before interviewing her (not under oath), strozk/mccabe "insurance policy" meeting, getting fake dossier, using halper to try to set up page, it was well BEFORE the election. So it didnt start because of russia interference in the election.
You even have obama admin,, writing fake email to herself the day of inaugeration about "obama said in meeting several days ago, to do everything by the book", to try to cover his ass since trump got elected.
It was a soft coup.
The dems thought hillary would win, and everything would remain hidden. They still needed to try to get him removed to hide their crimes.
Not ONE indictment/conviction has anything to do with Russian collusion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2019, 10:46 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That is some convolution of what actually occurred.

Tell me is the FBI and CIA still weaponized with Trumps appointees.
Until Obama's traitorous mob is removed, I think likely yes, the FBi and CIA are still weaponized from Obama to attack conservatives but we are weeding them out....Comey, Strozak, McCabe, Page, it's going to take 8 years to neutralize the internal threat.

Old 02-22-2019, 10:49 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Until Obama's traitorous mob is removed, I think likely yes, the FBi and CIA are still weaponized from Obama to attack conservatives but we are weeding them out....Comey, Strozak, McCabe, Page, it's going to take 8 years to neutralize the internal threat.
Sure maybe decades LOL

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
At the time they started the whole thing with hillary bleachbitting emails, smashing blackberries with a hammer, writing exoneration letter weeks before interviewing her (not under oath), strozk/mccabe "insurance policy" meeting, getting fake dossier, using halper to try to set up page, it was well BEFORE the election. So it didnt start because of russia interference in the election.
You even have obama admin,, writing fake email to herself the day of inaugeration about "obama said in meeting several days ago, to do everything by the book", to try to cover his ass since trump got elected.
It was a soft coup.
The dems thought hillary would win, and everything would remain hidden. They still needed to try to get him removed to hide their crimes.
Not ONE indictment/conviction has anything to do with Russian collusion.
Didn't the FBI reopen the Clinton email investigation just before the election thanks to Weiner and Giuliani. Stryzok wrote the memo to reopen investigation, is he part of the weaponizing of the FBI.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:35 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Quote:
It wasn't, claims that it was a coup even a bureaucratic one is pure hyperbole and preaching to the base. If you actually believe that then you need to explain the process as to how even a bureaucratic coup would occur, do civil servants bypass congress to invoke the 25th amendment.

It was a coup attempt. The FBI plotting how to oust the democratically elected POTUS because they don't like him is absolutely plotting a coup. I do actually believe that, & I don't have to explain anything. To be nice though, I will explain this: The FBI is a domestic law enforcement agency that serves the POTUS, not the other way around. They don't have any authority, jurisdiction or precedent. No different than them plotting to nuke Iran, assassinate the POTUS, or sabotage foreign trade negotiations. They should have stayed in their lane. If you think they're not going to pay for this, you're out of your mind.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:36 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Quote:
Didn't the FBI reopen the Clinton email investigation just before the election thanks to Weiner and Giuliani. Stryzok wrote the memo to reopen investigation, is he part of the weaponizing of the FBI.

He most certainly is.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:56 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
He most certainly is.
So you folk are holding that the mostly Republican insiders at the FBI were out to get Trump by attacking Clinton? Exactly how was that supposed to work?

Last edited by lvmensch; 02-22-2019 at 01:28 PM..

Old 02-22-2019, 01:18 PM

305 posts, read 196,097 times
hmmm, what I heard during the newsconference was that the congress was informed of the investigation which was initiated after individual number 1 discounted the intelligence that was provided by the intelligence communities in favor of putin.

maybe its me, but it seems to me that there was ample reason to investigate, and he wouldn've been remiss if they didn't

Old 02-22-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
It was a coup attempt. The FBI plotting how to oust the democratically elected POTUS because they don't like him is absolutely plotting a coup. I do actually believe that, & I don't have to explain anything. To be nice though, I will explain this: The FBI is a domestic law enforcement agency that serves the POTUS, not the other way around. They don't have any authority, jurisdiction or precedent. No different than them plotting to nuke Iran, assassinate the POTUS, or sabotage foreign trade negotiations. They should have stayed in their lane. If you think they're not going to pay for this, you're out of your mind.
A conversation regarding the 25th amendment is not a plot, but there is plenty of reason to wonder about Trumps mental health. There is plenty of evidence even from his appointed staff that his behavior is borderline crazy.

The FBI is not there to serve the president they are there to enforce the laws of our country.

Old 02-22-2019, 01:26 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,363,404 times
Quote:
There are constitutionally approved ways to get a "fairly elected" president out of office. These things are typically discussed before taking action. That's not plotting a coup....don't you need machine guns for a coup?

Oh...and the FBI doesn't "serve" the president or do his bidding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies