Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 06:48 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,173,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Who said it was? It's taking action against a spoiled brat who just can't accept the world doesn't revolve around him and fabricates 'emergencies' in a lame attempt to get his way that needs to be done.
It's amazing how the radicalized leftists will not say anything on these threads about the invasion of 1000' s of illegal aliens trying to cross our border. And they won't even say anything about how they put illegal aliens before American citizens. it amazes me how when confronted with these issues the leftists on this website will say nothing in regard to it. They just attack Trump.. and remain silent on the crisis on our southern border. That is pure evidence that the leftists want our country to turn into a third world country. I simply don't understand this insanity. This is why Democrats can never get into power again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2019, 06:54 PM

19,394 posts, read 6,462,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
It's amazing how the radicalized leftists will not say anything on these threads about the invasion of 1000' s of illegal aliens trying to cross our border. And they won't even say anything about how they put illegal aliens before American citizens. it amazes me how when confronted with these issues the leftists on this website will say nothing in regard to it. They just attack Trump.. and remain silent on the crisis on our southern border. That is pure evidence that the leftists want our country to turn into a third world country. I simply don't understand this insanity. This is why Democrats can never get into power again.
Agree. The Democrats are so full of hate for Trump that they made this entire thing a "we v. Trump" issue, rather than focusing on what is best for the country. They are so determined to keep Trump from getting what they perceive as a "win" that they're willing to put the interests of illegal immigrants ahead of American citizens.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:37 PM

24,484 posts, read 33,200,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I was out and around today. 100's of people of all ages. Not a single one was talking about Trump. Not a single one about abortion. Not a single one about a wall or an emergency.

They were of endless "diversity" in terms of age, ethnic background, etc.

All playing, working, eating or traveling together.

ONLY from hate radio, TV or Blogs could one get the ideas expressed by some here. If the cross-section I saw (in airports, eateries, parks, etc.) is American (and I think it is), the crazies are dying out.
"Hate radio?" What is that?

Oh, wait, I know. It is any radio show in which you don't agree with the host (and the callers).

Old 02-15-2019, 08:05 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,609,968 times
Quote:
Is that you Maxine Waters? the Democrats are completely insane and will destroy America as we know.... If they get into power again.
Your reply betrays you.

You know what I say is true so you hurt insults.

Bush started two wars that have costs us the lives of our children and our nation's treasure.
It led us into the worst recession any of us have seen

And yet you shamelessly ignore reality and cling to your delusion that some other people did it....to you.

Shame on you and the rest of the deniers.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:06 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,463,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Did you check the stock market and unemployment rate?
Which any president has nothing to do with.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:10 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,170,465 times
Please seek a good therapist. I know they have them in Massachusetts (if that is where you reside). Good luck.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:11 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,573,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Absolutely lost.

The self loathing Democrats and scum RINOS have flooded the country with third world poor foreigners for decades.

And they’ve allowed 60 million innocent babies to be murdered too.

And they say “ we need more workers, but kill your babies”

It’s sick. It’s disgusting. The great switcharoo. And the low IQ morons go for it.

Only thing that will Turn the ship around is some kind of combination civil/revolutionary war
Do you think you might be over reacting a tad?

Old 02-15-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
I am not liberal but I will say there is no crisis at our southern border. You have swallowed up everything Trump has spoon fed you about the immigrant issue. I simply don't understand this insanity.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:17 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,609,968 times
Quote:
There is no crisis and no one of you has managed to produce a single but of proof there is.

You want crisis, look at the data. We have plenty at home. Borders, Muslims Hillary... That is how your party distracts you from the real issues..

Instead of dehumanizing non whites you should focus on fixing what 40 years of Reaganomics has destroyed
Stop watching TV, buy a book on basic econ and might figure out what they are doing to you.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Agree. The Democrats are so full of hate for Trump that they made this entire thing a "we v. Trump" issue, rather than focusing on what is best for the country. They are so determined to keep Trump from getting what they perceive as a "win" that they're willing to put the interests of illegal immigrants ahead of American citizens.
Yep, that is it. You figured it out.

Trump had a Republican Senate and a Republican House before the new year and he still couldn't get his money for the fake crisis wall.

This has nothing to do with the Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies