Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 06:15 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,842,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
[b]

I can't recall anything that's been said about Melania Trump that's nearly as bad as what's been said about Michelle Obama. Has anyone called Melania an ape? Claimed that she's really a man? I don't think so. Most of the bad stuff that's been said about the current FLOTUS is criticism of her own behavior, like wearing the "I Really Don't Care, Do You?" jacket, plagiarizing Michelle Obama's speech, etc.
Lots of people get called ape. Being that that is a touchy subject for black people (they know where they are coming from) then imo it's a no no.

If I recall correctly, GWB was called ape or at least it was said that he looks like one, quite often by the left
(maybe some rights too)

Bush Looks An Awful Lot Like A Monkey

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-c...l_b_14266.html

Some people really believe that Michelle is a man. They like to talk about it.

Michelle is fair game as is anyone else in politics and/or the public eye.
Attached Thumbnails
Woman who called Michelle Obama an 'ape' defrauded FEMA of K-george_w_bush_monkey.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2019, 06:18 AM

20,100 posts, read 9,006,146 times
Quote:
Yes, I did forget that one. But it's not hard to imagine where they got that idea.
https://i.imgtc.com/Zuvohsh.png
I had no idea you could post pictures of naked women here. nice touch.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

If they were honest, most of her critics would admit they dislike her for one reason only...….and we know what that reason is, don't we ?
Noooooooooo, tell us.

You have no idea how Michelle nor any other political family gained their wealth. Most gained after becoming President, 1st lady, husband. From middle class to multilmillionaire on a President's salary? Really?

You believe that this done ethically and honestly? Take your blinders off about Michelle and anyone else in politics you believe this about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Wonder who she voted for in 2016

She probably voted for Barry then got pissed when she found out that they became multimillionaires on a President's salary while she was only allowed to embezzle 18 thou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Individual 1 is robbing us, since he cancelled our cost-of-living raise.

Number 2 has already been there and done that before Individual 1 came along.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:29 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,218,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
Some of us say she looks manly

That's ridiculous. Both Michelle and Melania are nice looking women.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Yes, I did forget that one. But it's not hard to imagine where they got that idea.
Didn't click on the link. Have no idea what it is. Don't care.

There are untold numbers of photos of Michelle out there revealing why she would never pose for such a picture. Do you really want to go there?
There are likely compromising pics of Mooch out there, they just are kept from the public. Believing what you are told to believe and what you see in the news is not reality.

That is true for politics as well as media, hollywood etc.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:42 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,317,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

She probably voted for Barry then got pissed when she found out that they became multimillionaires on a President's salary while she was only allowed to embezzle 18 thou.
Lying like your potus?

Old 02-18-2019, 06:45 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,218,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Didn't click on the link. Have no idea what it is. Don't care.

There are untold numbers of photos of Michelle out there revealing why she would never pose for such a picture. Do you really want to go there?
There are likely compromising pics of Mooch out there, they just are kept from the public. Believing what you are told to believe and what you see in the news is not reality.

That is true for politics as well as media, hollywood etc.

The pictures are not of Melania Trump.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:51 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,354,720 times
Quote:
Theft only applies to liberals huh?
Technically stealing from the government isn't theft.

We covered that on page 1.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Lying like your potus?
Prove it's a lie and I'll retract.

Old 02-18-2019, 07:00 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,276,052 times
Good! Not only is she a racist but she is a thief and she is getting her comeuppance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies