Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 11:23 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
You are out of touch with reality if you believe it's literal.

The hat is an obvious tool put out there by Trump...wear it at your own risk!

It's free speech. It's not the hat wearer fault that some people have TDS.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:24 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yep. Cons have displayed that they have ZERO moral high ground to stand on after that.
Absolutely. I'm not even sure what the outrage is over the link in the OP here. The employee was fired. The employee was wrong to tell the 14 year old to F off and paid a price for doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
I suppose you think clock boy actually made a clock?

The guy was a fraud. He took a Walmart clock and put it in a new box to make it look like a bomb.

He didn't make anything, other than a bomb hoax.
You know this -- how???

Old 02-18-2019, 11:24 AM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
"That girl who wore that short skirt was looking for that attention, and that attention is what she got when they assaulted her."

Good comparison but brace yourself for the don't-blame-the-victim outrage that is sure to follow such a bold statement.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:28 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
You are out of touch with reality if you believe it's literal.

The hat is an obvious tool put out there by Trump...wear it at your own risk!
A part of me hopes that when the democrats end up with a front runner for the next election, that conservatives treat people that wear their election apparel the same way that liberals treat people in Trump apparel.

I’d like to see your reaction to people in Biden/Harris (or whatever) shirts, getting drinks thrown at them, being told to go “F” themselves by store clerks, etc.

Then we can sit here and tell you how it is justified because their shirts stand for something more than what is said on them.

But it wont happen because conservatives aren’t triggered as easily as people on the far left.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:30 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Absolutely. I'm not even sure what the outrage is over the link in the OP here. The employee was fired. The employee was wrong to tell the 14 year old to F off and paid a price for doing so.

You know this -- how???
I dont think that it is outrage over the outcome of the incident. It is just one more example of how triggered people on the left are when it comes to Trump.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:33 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Children? Isn’t a 14 year old a high schooler? High schoolers aren’t children, nope.
So he told them to eff off. Oh well, not like they haven’t heard that endlessly already & most likely toss it around themselves. Worker got fired, rightfully. End of story. Nothing to see here folks. But keep clutching your pearls, exclaiming “But what about the CHILDREN????” It’s so so insincere.
So Trayvon Martin was practically a baby at 17 but this 14 year old isn’t a child? Got it lefty.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:34 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
You know this -- how???
Because I have a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineer.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:36 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
How does someone know that the hat that child is wearing, might be the only hat they own; and they're just wearing it because they're cold. This is sad for many reasons. A lot of poor people wear t-shirts and other apparel with slogans, they may not even know what it means, but it's the only thing they have to wear.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:37 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
At least the store employee was fired. He should have been. The store where he works at is not his own political platform.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:37 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
A part of me hopes that when the democrats end up with a front runner for the next election, that conservatives treat people that wear their election apparel the same way that liberals treat people in Trump apparel.

I’d like to see your reaction to people in Biden/Harris (or whatever) shirts, getting drinks thrown at them, being told to go “F” themselves by store clerks, etc.

Then we can sit here and tell you how it is justified because their shirts stand for something more than what is said on them.

But it wont happen because conservatives aren’t triggered as easily as people on the far left.
Where have you been? Cons already do that & they’re noteven triggered by clothing. Someone just posted a video of some unhinged trump supporter screaming over & over “F**K DEMOCRATS!” at a local restaurant. Lol, just reinforces the fact that they ARE unhinged, as we all knew.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies