Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 06:40 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times

Advertisements

Speaking of White Supremacists, here is a picture of that scumbag terrorist that was arrested by federal authorities.

Christopher Hasson had a "hit list" of over 20 democratic politicians and news media personalities from CNN & MSNBC.

Authorities found pro-Nazi propaganda on his home computer and he even drafted a letter to a neo-Nazi leader.

The FBI has labeled him a domestic terrorist.

https://twitter.com/ShiJeHiggs/statu...22448867946502
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2019, 06:43 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Speaking of violent leftists, here is a story about one that threatened to kill both Washington state Sheriffs, but also (announced on our local news this morning), President Trump.

Omak man, 23, arrested for alleged threats against Washington sheriffs | The Spokesman-Review

Violent, hate filled left-wingers continue to be a rising threat that can no longer be ignored.

Old 02-21-2019, 07:15 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post

"Number of hate groups hits 20-year high amid rise in white supremacy, report finds"

It will take LONG time to catch up with the black and Hispanic groups and their numbers.

Old 02-21-2019, 07:15 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
I just did and went over your white hetero male head. Enjoy your majority minority country in a couple decades
There is no such thing as "majority minority" .

The term is "all-minority".

And you cheering for that is the ultimate in racism.

Old 02-21-2019, 07:22 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Number of hate groups hits 20-year high amid rise in white supremacy, report finds"

It will take LONG time to catch up with the black and Hispanic groups and their numbers.
If you say so.....

Old 02-21-2019, 07:26 AM

18,435 posts, read 8,268,923 times
dunno....might be the way they classify "groups"

Were all the black people...sneaking up on white people...and trying to knock them out with one punch...a group?...no

Were all the black people...sneaking up on cops...and killing them a group?.....no

Old 02-21-2019, 09:38 AM

27,560 posts, read 28,652,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
considering that a person like Jussie Smollett has to resort to hiring two Nigerians to make it look like he is being oppressed, I honestly doubt it
Yeah, couldn't he pay off a couple of white nationalists to attack him to make it look more real?

What was up with that?

Old 02-21-2019, 09:49 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump did not create Antifa, one of the most active hate groups in America.

Nice deflection but not even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Because:

1) The majority of the violence comes from right-wing groups.

2) BLM and Antifa are NOT race based. Unless you want to argue that fascist and cops are ethic groups.

3) I go to Oakland all the time, and even there I have not met or know anyone who have met a Black Panther. Even in freaking Oakland, BP is not a thing. I'm sure there are still a few somewhere but it is not a thing anymore and it exists mostly in the right-wing's imagination together with uneducated illegals stealing high paying US jobs.

I think this bears repeating ~ the majority of violence comes from right-wing hate groups which are growing in the age of Trump and I believe they have been giving a pass from the current DOJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Speaking of White Supremacists, here is a picture of that scumbag terrorist that was arrested by federal authorities.

Christopher Hasson had a "hit list" of over 20 democratic politicians and news media personalities from CNN & MSNBC.

Authorities found pro-Nazi propaganda on his home computer and he even drafted a letter to a neo-Nazi leader.

The FBI has labeled him a domestic terrorist.

https://twitter.com/ShiJeHiggs/statu...22448867946502

You can expect more right wing deflection about this would-be murderer as well.

Old 02-21-2019, 02:28 PM

16,579 posts, read 8,600,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Because:

1) The majority of the violence comes from right-wing groups.

2) BLM and Antifa are NOT race based. Unless you want to argue that fascist and cops are ethic groups.

3) I go to Oakland all the time, and even there I have not met or know anyone who have met a Black Panther. Even in freaking Oakland, BP is not a thing. I'm sure there are still a few somewhere but it is not a thing anymore and it exists mostly in the right-wing's imagination together with uneducated illegals stealing high paying US jobs.

For starters, BLM and BP's are race based. Sure you might have some white liberals supporting them, but rest assured race is their main focus.
However your assertion that the BP's are not a thing, then you should say the same of the Nazi's and KKK, as neither have large numbers, or community support.
Much of the SPLC's top 20 are just small splinter groups of the two I just mentioned, and are not out committing violence. So just because your leftist watch dog groups claim it is true, does not mean it is reality.

Fortunately few violent attacks are perpetrated by hate groups in this country, and most are individual kooks who have hate in their hearts. Whether it be the church shooter in SC, or the cop killer in Dallas, they acted alone, not as part of a group.
Considering our country has 320 million+ of racially diverse citizens, these attacks are anomalies, not the norm.

`

Old 02-21-2019, 02:36 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
looks like a slow day in the cubicles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies