Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2019, 09:19 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,465,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Which is kind of funny, if you recall that he lied about his height to make it look as if he weren't so overweight. But you have only to watch his lumbering walk to get a sense of his weight.

You know, thinking about all the mean nicknames he's used on others - Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco - do you think anyone will start terming him Fatso Don? And so you think he'd be okay with it, since it's his own pattern?

At 243 Pounds, Trump Tips the Scale Into Obesity
By Annie Karni and Lawrence Altman

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/14/u...ump-obese.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...health-1170438

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-him-as-obese

so he is fat, so what?? over 1/3 of the country is fat too, again so what??

I find it ironic, that the "oh so caring" liberals, continue to fat-shame, social-shame, gender-shame, age-shame, and income-shame your fellow country persons...

Old 02-22-2019, 09:27 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,084,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so he is fat, so what?? over 1/3 of the country is fat too, again so what??

I find it ironic, that the "oh so caring" liberals, continue to fat-shame, social-shame, gender-shame, age-shame, and income-shame your fellow country persons...
Trump has a history of denigrating people's appearance. Not one Trumpie has ever called him out on it. Now Trump gets a little taste of his own medicine and his little Trumpies get their panties all in a bunch. I suggest you stop exposing yourselves as hypocrites and just deal with it.

Old 02-22-2019, 09:35 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,778,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
But the problem is Team Blue isn't playing by their own rules.

They say accept everyone. Team Red is evil, mean-spirited, and petty.

When they go low we go high, remember?

Well, aside from all his failings (real and TDS-induced) Trump's girth should be off the table for your team.

Team Red is suppose to be evil, not you guys, remember?
No, not evil, concerned. As an employee of mine I care for Donny as much as I care for everyone who works for me. It would negatively impact the company (country) if he were to go down with an obesity related ailment. God forbid he should just keel over and die of a massive coronary

I would counsel him, as I would any employee of mine, to avail himself of our excellent benefits package and call the wellness line of our health care plan and speak to a nutritionist or fitness expert to get him down to an ideal, and more productive, BMI.

Have a nice day.

Old 02-22-2019, 09:39 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,839,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
But the problem is Team Blue isn't playing by their own rules.

They say accept everyone. Team Red is evil, mean-spirited, and petty.

When they go low we go high, remember?

Well, aside from all his failings (real and TDS-induced) Trump's girth should be off the table for your team.

Team Red is suppose to be evil, not you guys, remember?

I guess Mooch went as high as she could before she bottomed out.

President Trump loves America. That's what's important.

Old 02-22-2019, 09:54 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,084,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I guess Mooch went as high as she could before she bottomed out.

President Trump loves America. That's what's important.
Trump doesn't love anything butt himself. And, of course, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un.

Old 02-22-2019, 09:56 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,415,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump has a history of denigrating people's appearance. Not one Trumpie has ever called him out on it. Now Trump gets a little taste of his own medicine and his little Trumpies get their panties all in a bunch. I suggest you stop exposing yourselves as hypocrites and just deal with it.

Old 02-22-2019, 10:00 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,518,259 times
Quote:

Trump supporters tend to see things in a strange light. It’s okay for Trump to bash someone for whatever reasons he sees fit, yet when the tables are turned on him him and his supporters scream foul.

Old 02-22-2019, 10:04 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,079,507 times
Maybe Trump should do some cardio. Oh, that's right. Donald Trump LITERALLY said he doesn't believe in the benefits of exercise.

Is there not a mirror in the White House? Does Donald Trump not know he's fat? Can he not see that turkey neck of his? Gobble gobble.

Old 02-22-2019, 10:35 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,343,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
No, not evil, concerned. As an employee of mine I care for Donny as much as I care for everyone who works for me. It would negatively impact the company (country) if he were to go down with an obesity related ailment. God forbid he should just keel over and die of a massive coronary

I would counsel him, as I would any employee of mine, to avail himself of our excellent benefits package and call the wellness line of our health care plan and speak to a nutritionist or fitness expert to get him down to an ideal, and more productive, BMI.

Have a nice day.
Take a 5-minute breather.

Old 02-22-2019, 10:36 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,343,162 times
Quote:
I'm not a registered Democrat and I voted the Democratic ticket in my state in 2018 (to send Trumpty a message) for the first time since 1976. So Trumpty's girth is not off the table for me.
Fire away!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.