Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 09:26 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times

Advertisements

Ok, let's look at what your sources of pride are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Proud that we have a president who is actually fighting for the American worker.

What EXACTLY has Trump done for the American worker? Show me solid examples.

Proud to have a president that is actually serious about enforcing our immigration laws and securing our border.

I'll give you this one, however, his methods are suspect. That wall is just a folly, nothing more.

Proud to have a president who is cutting taxes and is presiding over an economic miracle that has seen record low unemployment rates, to include record lows among blacks and Latinos.

What tax cuts ? You mean those crumbs he sent you ? And you can thank Obama for laying the solid foundation for our booming economy, not Trump.

Proud to have a president who is serious about criminal justice reform.

Please show me one example of anything he has done in this area.

Proud to have a president who is committed to appointing contructionists to the federal judiciary.

You mean "puppets" to the SCOTUS.

Proud to have a president who is cutting burdensome regulations.

Your children and grandchildren will pay the price with their health over his polluting agenda.

Proud to have a president who is demanding and securing amendments to unfair and unbalanced trade agreements.

Talk is cheap. All his tariffs have done is HURT American companies so far.

Proud to have a president who is ensuring that NATO, European, and Asian partners are paying their fair share for our defense.

At what cost ? He has alienated even our most valued allies...people WE NEED for our own security around the world.

Proud to have a president who doesn't go along to get along.

So ,, you like a man who can not get along with anyone else, even his own side ?

I know that your hatred for everything President Trump related does not allow you to see the above greatness, but that is OK. I'll be celebrating again once he is reelected and continues with his mission of righting so many past wrongs.
Greatness ? Greatness ? You really have a bad sense of greatness if you think this clown is great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2019, 09:39 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Sorry snowflakes, another six years....
Most of us survive Bush II and his mismanagement of the country.

Old 03-04-2019, 09:47 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Actually It's been since 1988...Despite the Fake R's We haven't had a President that wasn't a progressive war mongering globalist from 1988 until Trump. So Slam Bush all you want....he's actually one of yours...his siding with the Obamas and Clintons is further proof if you don't remember the actual politics.

Old 03-04-2019, 10:14 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
WAH WAH WAH!!!!! NOT MY PWESIDENT!!!!
Trump was coming across like the obnoxious drunk at the end of the bar...what a standard bearer you have. lmao

Old 03-04-2019, 10:19 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ok, let's look at what your sources of pride are:

Greatness ? Greatness ? You really have a bad sense of greatness if you think this clown is great.
The fact that radical leftists hate him is proof that he must be doing something right.

Old 03-05-2019, 05:50 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The fact that radical leftists hate him is proof that he must be doing something right.
I’m a centrist, not a “leftist” and I hate Trump because he is so bad for our country. I pray that we will have a sensible, smart, experienced Democratic candidate who can win and take us back to sanity and dignity.

Old 03-05-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Bush II is a genius, compared to Trump.

Old 03-05-2019, 05:54 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:

If that’s how your judging the presidents ability to run this country then maybe you shouldn’t vote.
And you need to get your priorities in check.

Old 03-05-2019, 05:56 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
You hear it as a rant because you don't like what he is doing for America.
I call it a rant because Trump rambled and screamed for 2 and 1/2 hours. He was sweating like a pig and appeared to be in some kind of comedic trance doing performance art, and pouring bile into the sewer that is CPAC.

If Lindsey Graham lets Trump get away with using McCain as a punch line in the worst taste ever shown by a US president, then Graham is as crazy as Trump.

Old 03-05-2019, 06:02 AM

Quote:
You hear it as a rant because you don't like what he is doing for America.
I don’t like what Trump is doing TO America.. He is turning us into a divisive dictatorship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies