Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2019, 09:49 PM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
What is the relevance of that?
Since the entire thread has turned into a partisan match, I though I would mention that. It isn't a democrat/republican issue. They have all been on the same side all along. Playing Trump against Clinton to try to excuse the sins of your own candidate one won't fly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 09:56 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,464,653 times
I don't care who they are or what political affiliation they have. Anyone who was perving it up with Epstein to prey on little girls deserves judgment. Anyone who assisted him to escape justice is not fit to be a public servant. I like my public servants to not support pedophiles and sex traffickers, okay?

Old 07-11-2019, 10:05 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It appears only a handful of us feel this way.
Well I'm glad the rest are not members of my family. I cannot imagine any father, grandfather brother or uncle of girls not being thoroughly disgusted and empathizing with these victims and not reporting low-life trash like Epstein and his buddies.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:18 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,636,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
It will have to be limited to punishing them to the fullest extent of the law. However, for people in positions of power that engage in sexually raping and abusing children, the laws are almost certainly not nearly harsh enough in the maximum remedies that they provide for.

Unfortunately, if history is any guide, there is a pretty strong chance that none of these people get anything more than a slap on the proverbial wrist. If Epstein is given bail next Monday, that will be a strong indication that this may well be the path that we are on here.

The sad truth is that our justice system is heavily corrupted and we have two standards of justice. If you are rich and a prominent Democrat, then you are generally free from accountability under the law. I hope this is not one of those times, but it will be a highly unusual departure from the norm if it isn't.
Sad that you think that only Democrats get away with raping children.

You really need to be educated.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:44 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
It will have to be limited to punishing them to the fullest extent of the law. However, for people in positions of power that engage in sexually raping and abusing children, the laws are almost certainly not nearly harsh enough in the maximum remedies that they provide for.

Unfortunately, if history is any guide, there is a pretty strong chance that none of these people get anything more than a slap on the proverbial wrist. If Epstein is given bail next Monday, that will be a strong indication that this may well be the path that we are on here.

The sad truth is that our justice system is heavily corrupted and we have two standards of justice. If you are rich and a prominent Democrat, then you are generally free from accountability under the law. I hope this is not one of those times, but it will be a highly unusual departure from the norm if it isn't.

Like Anthony Weiner? And btw...if you are going to bring party into it. The Republicans rally for and vote for sex offenders and even seat them on the bench of the SCOTUS.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:56 PM

45,541 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Sad that you think that only Democrats get away with raping children.

You really need to be educated.
Hmmm... How was this allowed to happen?

NYPD let convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein skip judge-ordered check-ins

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein never once checked in with city cops in the eight-plus years since a Manhattan judge ordered him to do so every 90 days — and the NYPD says it’s fine with that.

After being labeled a worst-of-the-worst, Level 3 sex offender in 2011, Epstein should have reported in person to verify his address 34 times before he was arrested Saturday on federal child sex-trafficking charges.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:17 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
More victims come forward. I'm actually more interested in the men and maybe a few women who participated in his orgies. You know, the ones Epstein blackmailed by taking videos and photos of them with underage girls and boys
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o=taboola_feed

Old 07-12-2019, 01:39 AM

7,540 posts, read 11,569,183 times
Nude Dancer Auction At Trumps Golf Club Almost Actually Happened

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/w...ed-63632453806

Old 07-12-2019, 01:52 AM

271 posts, read 139,681 times
Dr Scott Bennett on the criminal inteligence agencies and how they trap, control and blackmail sexually deviant politicians.

National security is a control and moneymaking scam and the inteligence agencies are full of pathetic scumbags. They're certainly not what or how they are portrayed in Hollywood movies. Like Bennett says, many of them are fat, chain-smoking culls.

https://youtu.be/rLAn8K_2Yhg

Old 07-12-2019, 04:34 AM

26,463 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Again fact question. Has Clinton been actually placed at the island. Only report I have heard is the one victim who also remembers a number of people who were pretty clearly never there. And I would think that a visit to the US Virgins by Clinton would be pretty obvious. He does not travel quietly. There is no log book entry for such a trip on Epstein's plane.

Bill Clinton has now been caught lying about how many plane rides he took with Epstein. He took plane rides to the island to do what exactly? Say on the plane and read his Bible?

Trump, who might not be innocent here either, said in the 2016 campaign that Bill Clinton was going to find himself in trouble with Epstein and his island.

https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/econo...kydxT8j--LwOw/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies