Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 12:29 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times

Advertisements

She's not "emboldened"--this is who she is, and who she always was, even as she flapped her gums back in Minnesota, pandering to a population mired in identity politics, who think as she does.

As Maya Angelou once said, When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

And wake up, sheeple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2019, 01:23 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/archives/2019/03/...n-john-mccain/

The Democrats are the party of anti-Semitism now. The non-censure was basically an endorsement of Omar's anti-Jewish tropes and dog whistles. Omar obviously knows she can get away with it and will continue to do so.
This has nothing to do with anti-semitism. McCain was a champion of the permanent war. It seems to me that his daughter is the same. Mccain suffered as a POW. His political career did not reflect that he thought war was a bad idea.

Trump called out McCain Sr publicly. I wish the neocons had not gotten to Trump so much and have Bolton installed.

Old 03-10-2019, 01:55 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times
[quote=pknopp;54640178]I have to point out what we have been doing at Gitmo to you?[/QUOTE

I have to point out that holding terrorists in confinement is necessary...…………?

Old 03-10-2019, 01:59 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I have to point out that holding terrorists in confinement is necessary...…………?
I addressed this already.

Old 03-10-2019, 03:54 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Seems it's not just Omar.

Malkin accused journalists of trying “to turn it into a stupid catfight rather than talking about the real problem that there has been and the fight that’s going on on immigration.”

“I’ve always had my heart in the place of the grassroots of the conservative movement, not the Republican Party,” she said. “The fact is that the ghost of John McCain and all of the other big business, Chamber of Commerce-type of Republicans that have been selling out the American people, that’s where the Republican Party needs to reconnect, and they can’t simply rely on the Democrat Party falling apart.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/miche...122255501.html

Old 03-10-2019, 03:57 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Oh now y’all care about John McCain??? GTFOH
Exactly how many times has Trump disrespected McCain even after his death and the Trumpers have supported him. So get the heck out of here with this thread. LOL

Old 03-10-2019, 05:46 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Loves his country... Btw, what a oxymoron... I can tell that you never stepped up to the plate and served your country in a time of war or during a crisis... I'm pretty sure you are that type of person that hasn't done or will ever do a single thing for your country. I would also venture to say, not even for your own local community.
ber gun btw what a absurd name. I can tell you never read the Constitution or care about the rights of the individual. I would also venture to say, you make things up because you haven't accomplished anything.

Quote:
I wasn't a big supporter of John McCain, but without question, that man is a true American hero. A man that risked everything for his country and his people during a time of war.
He didn't do anything heroic. One has to do something besides serve and get captured

Quote:
In my books, that what him a true American hero because men like him, gave YOU the right to post something as hateful as you did.
He didn't give me any rights and government didn't either. I was born with them and government doesn't grant rights, they take them away. And don't you ever forget that.

Quote:
Trust me, in over 2/3rds of the countries on this planet, you would have "disappeared" into the night for posting what you did...
There is no reason to trust you. You say absurd things. You couldn't make me disappear. Not in a million years. You'd be the first one gone. Trust me. See what I did there?

Quote:
Again, brave men like John McCain, protected your rights to say and/or post stupid things without getting a knock on your door at 3am in the morning.
Again He didn't give me any rights and government didn't either. I was born with them and government doesn't grant rights, they take them away. And don't you ever forget that.

Quote:
You do not have to respect his views, but have a little RESPECT for the man and his family.
You don't ever get to tell me what to do. I don't respect you or what you have to say and I don't do things because someone said.

Quote:
Plus, if he was alive, I bet that you wouldn't dare say what you posted to his face cuz even at his advanced age and poor health, at the time of his passing, he would have stomped the cr@p out of you..
I'd say it to his face and then I'd stomp the cr@p out of him and you. You'd be the easy one. See what I did there keyboard commando?

Quote:
If you are a liberal, you are the type that gives the rest of them a bad reputation because is sounds like YOU have zero compassion for your fellow countrymen and women.
It would sound like it to someone as uninformed like you. As if party affiliation or your absurd grouping has anything to do with McCain being a murdering, gutless, lowlife, bought and paid for coward.

Where's your compassion for all the innocent men. women, and children murdered by this low life scumbag?

Quote:
On a side note, what Trump said about McCain was very wrong, but at least Trump attempted to apologize to him and his family, but the damage was already done and there was no excuse for Trump to ever say what he said.
Trump nailed it the first time. McCain was a gutless bought and paid for coward.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 03-10-2019 at 06:07 PM..

Old 03-10-2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Class, real class!
Sticking up for a lowlife who pushes unConstitutional wars that murder innocent men, women, and children.
Class, real class!

oh but McCains dead now so the truth doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to those who vote in liars like Bush, or Obama, or Trump. Lying is accepted. Lying gets one re elected.

Old 03-10-2019, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This woman is the gift that keeps giving. Going after the RINOs and New Democrats at the same time.
  • Calls out the war mongering McCains.
  • Calls out the war mongering Obama.
  • Is turning the Democrat party into the "Let's Hate Jews" party.
She's a "progressive" who actually stands up as a progressive instead of kowtowing to sellouts like Pelosi. And Pelosi seems powerless to do much about it.

All of this is going to play like gold to the GOP in 2020.

(And yeah, she criticizes Trump, but then so do all Democrats, so no harm there. )
If Omar and AOC don't settle down I think the democratic campaign funds for them may dry up. Like Pelosi or not, she's measured and I could see her squeezing these two.

Old 03-10-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Seems it's not just Omar.

Malkin accused journalists of trying “to turn it into a stupid catfight rather than talking about the real problem that there has been and the fight that’s going on on immigration.”

“I’ve always had my heart in the place of the grassroots of the conservative movement, not the Republican Party,” she said. “The fact is that the ghost of John McCain and all of the other big business, Chamber of Commerce-type of Republicans that have been selling out the American people, that’s where the Republican Party needs to reconnect, and they can’t simply rely on the Democrat Party falling apart.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/miche...122255501.html
Malkin nailed it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies