Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why won't Pelosi impeach Trump?
They have enough on Trump, Pelosi is just sincere in not wanting to divide the country over someone who isn't worth it 33 21.85%
Pelosi is waiting for more to come from the fishing expedition 7 4.64%
They clearly don't have enough or perhaps even anything impeachable on Trump 111 73.51%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 03:59 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Pelosi is right. No need to impeach.

1) Mueller's report is devastating to Trump.
2) Repubs forced to nominate a wounded candidate.
3) Trump loses his reelection bid.
4) First day out of office, FBI arrests him.
5) SDNY prosecutes Trump, convicted.

Trump will make history -- first one-term president convicted of federal felonies immediately after serving.
Bonus: first one-term president convicted along with his son and son-in-law.
Bingo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2019, 03:59 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
She already castrated him; impeachment isn't necessary. He's powerless other than nominating judges since the Ds control the House. At this point he's just a sideshow.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:01 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I’m not interested in placing any bets, but I do think that the odds are in Democrats’ favor.
Remember last time there were people on CNN saying that Donald Trump had NO path to victory?

I think he might actually have better odds right now than he did back then. Of course, a lot can happen between now and then. And a lot depends on who is running against him.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:02 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
She already castrated him; impeachment isn't necessary. He's powerless other than nominating judges since the Ds control the House. At this point he's just a sideshow.
Thank you for reminding me that I need to say my daily prayer for RBG’s continuing health.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Remember last time there were people on CNN saying that Donald Trump had NO path to victory?

I think he might actually have better odds right now than he did back then. Of course, a lot can happen between now and then. And a lot depends on who is running against him.
I did not say that I thought he could not win 2020. I said that I think the odds are in Democrats’s favor.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:06 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I’m not interested in placing any bets, but I do think that the odds are in Democrats’ favor.
You're going to need to find a Candidate that can beat him. So far I don't think you have one.

Even Hillary was stronger than the current crop.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You're going to need to find a Candidate that can beat him. So far I don't think you have one.

Even Hillary was stronger than the current crop.
The Democrats are going to have to find a strong candidate. I am an unaffiliated voter and do not vote in primaries.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:08 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Most of us on the right wanted nothing more than that, and we got it.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:11 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
LOL What a crock of baloney!

Just who were all the Dems encouraged by the DNC to mount a challenge to Obama in 2012? And we won't even discuss how the DNC did Sanders dirty when Hillary was running.

Just as there were hordes of Republicans running against a relative few Dems before the 2016 nominating convention, the same thing is happening now, in reverse. It's not exactly a new phenomenon

But thanks for the laugh.
Gee, it's almost as if you could find the information for yourself.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:13 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Pelosi says that Trump isn't fit to be president, but it would be too divisive to impeach him, especially as he isn't worth even that.

Isn't that tacitly admitting that they still don't really have anything on him yet? If they truly had the goods why wouldn't they go for it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.717753fe9c70
I feel pretty confident that Leaders in the Democrat Party already know Mueller has nothing on Trump - they are basically admitting that with all their “new” Investigations.

Pelosi knows that bring attempting Impeachment against the President is a bad idea & it’s a sure thing she will try to stop it. Thing is ... she has lost control of her Caucus. She was forced into giving in to the group calling themselves The Squad, lead by Ocasio-Cortez & the Anti Semite Omar. Pelosi cares about only 2 things - MONEY & Power. The Leftist Jews provide a lot of Money & yet, she threw them under the bus.

A woman who wishes everyone a “ Happy Thanksgiving “ at a Presser on Valentines Day clearly has some Medical issues. About 25% of the time she calls Trump, Bush. She is losing it.
She may not be able to stop an Impeachment Vote. 3 years of toothpaste can’t be forced back into the tube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
She won’t impeach him, and rightly so. The October surprise next year though should be pretty great.
You should be careful about what you wish for ...
there is really only one October Surprise available. The Leftists would have to figure out a way to Crash the US Economy and it wouldn’t surprise me that they are working on just that.

At the root .... it’s always the Economy that matters most, and ours has been good for the USA and the World under Donald Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies